+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2023 Post your questions and timeline

Rajivsharma46

Jan 2, 2024
Great News Today: I received my BC PNP Tech Nomination today (02-January-2024: So just over a month of processing time). I received application changes in my Express entry profile (600 points and letter of acceptance) but it hasn't updated in my BC PNP Profile yet.
You received any mail from bc Pnp?

Kadhir Ali

Oct 17, 2023
You received any mail from bc Pnp?
Actually I haven't received any mail from BC PNP but I recieved the mail from IRCC and letter of acceptance and also 600 points for PNP in IRCC. So I am hoping that it would come soon in BC PNP profile as well. Keenly awaiting Work permit support letter.

Mr.Sharma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Great News Today: I received my BC PNP Tech Nomination today (02-January-2024: So just over a month of processing time). I received application changes in my Express entry profile (600 points and letter of acceptance) but it hasn't updated in my BC PNP Profile yet.
Congratulations brother

Karman20

Jan 4, 2024
Hey does anyone know the approximate time it takes to get a bc pnp if going through skilled worker stream for non tech category? I know the website says 3 months but could it be sooner?

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Hey does anyone know the approximate time it takes to get a bc pnp if going through skilled worker stream for non tech category? I know the website says 3 months but could it be sooner?
Brother I applied on 27th October 2024 through EE but haven’t heard anything so far.

ReazK

Jan 4, 2024
Hi. I have submitted my EE BC PNP (non tech) application on 13th October. It's still in "Applied" status. Anyone on the same boat?
It's been almost 3 months, shouldn't the status be at least "In Process" by now?

paralyyzed

Mar 9, 2022
I applied on nov 7th (IPG non EE) and the status is still 'applied'. Anyone with any suggestions? should i contact them?

blackedwin

Dec 24, 2014
I just got a call from the BCPNP officer today and was interviewed around my Job roles and responsibilities ,the officer seems friendly and ended with I’m excited with what you’re doing in BC ,keep doing it.i will call you if i need to and he ended the conversation.

those this shows a positive sign

Reactions: Ken24

2sunny2btrue

Jan 2, 2024
I just got a call from the BCPNP officer today and was interviewed around my Job roles and responsibilities ,the officer seems friendly and ended with I’m excited with what you’re doing in BC ,keep doing it.i will call you if i need to and he ended the conversation.

those this shows a positive sign
Thats amazing! I am happy its moving ahead for you! Do you mind sharing a bit more about your profile? I have applied on Dec 1 under BCPNP Tech EE and still showing "In Progress". Staying positive and depending on you folks to give us positive news like this so that we can be hopeful!

PooriaNo

Jan 8, 2024
Hi all,
I submitted my application under EE BCPNP IPG on October 29, and since then it is still on applied status. I have not got any update.
Is anyone in the same condition? Do you have any idea how long it takes to get the nomination normally?
Thanks for your replies in advance...

blackedwin

Dec 24, 2014
Thats amazing! I am happy its moving ahead for you! Do you mind sharing a bit more about your profile? I have applied on Dec 1 under BCPNP Tech EE and still showing "In Progress". Staying positive and depending on you folks to give us positive news like this so that we can be hopeful!
They called my employer on Thursday for another round of interviews.I’m being hopeful that something great will happen soonest