Jun 25, 2011
|victoria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlexandraO said:
Congratulations! ;)
Can you please kindly help by sending sample of recommendation letter from employer - how it should looks like.
I'm wondering whether it is worth to apply with the help of immigrant lawyer (representative) but they take 6 000 CAD - I believe its way too much :eek:.
The only issue I see for myself and really need help - how to proof that my previous 10 years experience is really related with current job in BC ( I'm working for 3 months already as Service Technician, I believe 2232 NOC)
and the second my worry is recommendation letter from employer.

My gmail is collaborationa@gmail.com

thank you!!
Hello, I would recommend doing it by yourself since the requirements are pretty much straightforward; except for the employer documents which should be done by your employer. Talk to your HR, there's no specific format as long as all the info in the guidelines are in the letter. It is important that the letter explains why you are important to the team.
Also I dont think (not 100% sure) that you need to prove directly related experience if you just graduated from BC college/university (International graduate category)
Goodluck!

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Anis1990 said:
I applied on October 13 and have not heard anything from them. But my friend applied earlier this Nov and he got his nomination. What's your NOC code?
Hello there,

Same here, I got an invitation on October 12, 2016, and I have submitted my application on November 10, 2016, unfortunately, I have not heard anything from BC PNP. It is been almost 81 days since I submitted my application. Can you please share your thoughts about your application status?

Thanks!

jaydee_de_laza

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
|victoria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thinly said:
Hello there,

Same here, I got an invitation on October 12, 2016, and I have submitted my application on November 10, 2016, unfortunately, I have not heard anything from BC PNP. It is been almost 81 days since I submitted my application. Can you please share your thoughts about your application status?

Thanks!
Hello,
from what I understand, I think it takes a little bit longer if you are not applying under Express entry category. They are prioritizing express entry (EEBC) candidates.

gracevince

Feb 1, 2017
Hi all~I am new to this forum. Please help

I applied and submit my documents under bc pnp international graduate at the end of Oct.
Now is more than 3months and haven't receive anything back. please tell me what should I do.should I call and email?

Thanks

Ryan Gotham

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Guys. New documents have been uploaded on the Welcome BC website about the recent changes made to BC PNP. Might be helpful for candidates whose applications are in processing stage. :)

/BC Provincial Nominee Program/Documents

Teezee

Jan 31, 2017
What's your status? In process or applied?
gracevince said:
Hi all~I am new to this forum. Please help

I applied and submit my documents under bc pnp international graduate at the end of Oct.
Now is more than 3months and haven't receive anything back. please tell me what should I do.should I call and email?

Thanks

Banga999

Nov 30, 2016
Hi everyone,

My friend's BC PNP profile says decision finalized, but she has not received any email yet with the actual decision. Is it normal or something to be worried about?

Thank you!

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
vatandeep singh mann said:
if it was me, i would have waited till feb 1st and if any new changes are been introduced then i would have fulfilled them if i could do.
[/quote

thank you, I'm waiting for details to understand what actually changed

gracevince

Feb 1, 2017
henryphan said:
That means you will know the result soon since they are processing your application
I was on in process status for a while. BCPNP website processing time is 2to 3months.
now my waiting time is almost 4months. :( :( :(

Teezee

Jan 31, 2017
I think you should definitely call them, and since it's already been 3 months, you will soon get a decision once you notice them "they forgot you!". Good luck
gracevince said:
I was on in process status for a while. BCPNP website processing time is 2to 3months.
now my waiting time is almost 4months. :( :( :(

Jan 15, 2017
gracevince said:
in process~~~~~what‘s the different.thanks
Banga999 said:
Hi everyone,

My friend's BC PNP profile says decision finalized, but she has not received any email yet with the actual decision. Is it normal or something to be worried about?

Thank you!
Hello Banga999

As i think, the deceision will be positve in your freind's case as if they want to refuse the application they can do it immediately. They used all nomination quota alloted for 2016 and still did't got the nomination quota for 2017 so, they can't nominate anyone without the allocation of quota. They are keeping the application pending with positive decision and will send the nomination once received the quota from Federal Government for 2017.

Please reply if anyone have different information.

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
punjabiboy1001 said:
Hello Banga999

As i think, the deceision will be positve in your freind's case as if they want to refuse the application they can do it immediately. They used all nomination quota alloted for 2016 and still did't got the nomination quota for 2017 so, they can't nominate anyone without the allocation of quota. They are keeping the application pending with positive decision and will send the nomination once received the quota from Federal Government for 2017.

Please reply if anyone have different information.
They got the quota since November.

tangguanzi

Nov 21, 2016
received a call from pnp officer this morning, asked a few questions. after few minutes application got approved.. so happy......

good luck everyone..