+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

tangguanzi

Nov 21, 2016
logan7712 said:
Hi!
I am definitely a bit worried here. my noc is 1241. all of my friends who applied in november got their's too.
Submitted on 27 Nov under skill worker, my noc is 1221, haven't get any responses since, how about you guys? i'm a little bit anxious....

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Chibuz said:
So I responded to the query and today, on my dashboard, it says application decision finalized. Fingers crossed; hopefully next round of calls, will get my nomination.
Got my nomination today. Proceeding to begin the paper application. Hope to get it in by the end of this month. I was informed by a BC PNP officer that I could send police certificates at a later date, I don't have to send them right away with the paper application

Fizz

Jan 5, 2017
Hi everyone
I m silent user of this group
I am worried about my file little bit
I registered my self in February
And got ita on 27 sep
Applied bcpnp on 21 oct 2016
Today in 77th day including holidays
My category in int graduate skilled immigration
And now code is 0631
assistant manager in restaurant

Xmg2017

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello! Newbie here :)
Has anyone here been given a job offer while interviewing for it overseas (outland applicant)?
Was wondering if it can and has been done...

joelthakkar

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Does anyone know if BC employers are willing to share the documents needed for applying for PNP ? I am thinking to move but I am reluctant that even if I am able to get a Job, employers won't share the needed documents for applying to BC PNP.

yasoni

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Hi,
I want to apply for BCPNP internation graduate. However my skill level is C so i will need a structured plan from my employer. Anyone applied level C as well? I need help for a template in order for my employer to have it done for me.
Thanks

777vam

Dec 20, 2016
Hi
DOes any one applied under international graduate stream who has more than one quarter of coop and got accepted

D81sukhjit

Dec 7, 2016
hi i always miss the chance to submit my application because i always come to know when program closed . So could you add my no in your whatsup group so that i will aware when its open again my no is +919876543519

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
joelthakkar said:
Does anyone know if BC employers are willing to share the documents needed for applying for PNP ? I am thinking to move but I am reluctant that even if I am able to get a Job, employers won't share the needed documents for applying to BC PNP.
When you applied for BC jobs, you should mention to the employers that you do need them to help you with applying for BCPNP in order for you to come to Canada to work for them. If they are willing to sponsor you, they should have no problem with releasing their company`s documents. Otherwise, they wouldn`t offer you the job. So make sure you tell them all of your needs upfront.

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
D81sukhjit said:
hi i always miss the chance to submit my application because i always come to know when program closed . So could you add my no in your whatsup group so that i will aware when its open again my no is +919876543519
The BCPNP is still open to registration now. It has never been closed since Feb. 2016.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Chibuz said:
hi wicaact,

Could you please help with the link for the document checklist of the paper application to CIC? Thanks!
hi Wiccat,

Document number 16 in the checklist http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf which require two photos for each family member, do you think they mean passport photo? Or just a normal sized photo?

Thanks

joelthakkar

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
mikko008 said:
When you applied for BC jobs, you should mention to the employers that you do need them to help you with applying for BCPNP in order for you to come to Canada to work for them. If they are willing to sponsor you, they should have no problem with releasing their company`s documents. Otherwise, they wouldn`t offer you the job. So make sure you tell them all of your needs upfront.
Thanks for the reply. I am already in Canada as a student but currently in Toronto not in Vancouver. I will apply for PGWP soon and will hopefully get it for 3 years. I am thinking that even if the company gives me offer letter, I will move to Vancouver and start working. In 1 year, even if the employer doesn't give me all the documents needed for BC PNP , I will at-least get experience letter + paystubs which will be enough for me in express entry. Also, being a local candidate I can find other employers easily who would be ready to provide all documents.

The thing is, if I just get IT Job (my career field) with around $40k yearly salary, I will have 81 points in BC PNP SIRS system (without IELTS, not needed also as most IT jobs are NOC A). Thus, only hurdle left is a Job with around $40k yearly salary and employer ready to share documents.

Current Points Estimated

11 - Post Graduate Cert
6 - Study in Canada
4 - ECA Report (already applied for bachelor degree evaluation)
25 - NOC A Job (most IT jobs are in this category)
15 - $40k salary (expected for a new grad like me)
10 - Top 100 occupations list in BC (most IT Jobs are in top 100 list)
10 - Currently working with same employer in same job (will start working and then apply for BC PNP)
==

81 points..

If points suddenly go up in next few draws..I always have option to give IELTS and go above 100 points.

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi I m new to this forum . I applied under bc pnp skilled (paper base) . I got ita and then apply in pnp last month . I want to know is there pnp officer conduct interview with employee or employer in this program??? I m bit scared

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
joelthakkar said:
Thanks for the reply. I am already in Canada as a student but currently in Toronto not in Vancouver. I will apply for PGWP soon and will hopefully get it for 3 years. I am thinking that even if the company gives me offer letter, I will move to Vancouver and start working. In 1 year, even if the employer doesn't give me all the documents needed for BC PNP , I will at-least get experience letter + paystubs which will be enough for me in express entry. Also, being a local candidate I can find other employers easily who would be ready to provide all documents.

The thing is, if I just get IT Job (my career field) with around $40k yearly salary, I will have 81 points in BC PNP SIRS system (without IELTS, not needed also as most IT jobs are NOC A). Thus, only hurdle left is a Job with around $40k yearly salary and employer ready to share documents.

Current Points Estimated

11 - Post Graduate Cert
6 - Study in Canada
4 - ECA Report (already applied for bachelor degree evaluation)
25 - NOC A Job (most IT jobs are in this category)
15 - $40k salary (expected for a new grad like me)
10 - Top 100 occupations list in BC (most IT Jobs are in top 100 list)
10 - Currently working with same employer in same job (will start working and then apply for BC PNP)
==

81 points..

If points suddenly go up in next few draws..I always have option to give IELTS and go above 100 points.
Hello,

It`s never a bad idea to have a backup plan. Also, in order to sponsor an employee for BCPNP nomination, the employer only need to provide a business license and a certificate of incorporation, which are not something as confidential as any CRA records. So I think you`ll be able to find a supportive employer in BC. Good luck in your job hunting ;)

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Deep5911 said:
Hi I m new to this forum . I applied under bc pnp skilled (paper base) . I got ita and then apply in pnp last month . I want to know is there pnp officer conduct interview with employee or employer in this program??? I m bit scared
Hi there,

Usually, they will contact the applicant or/and employers to confirm some information. I`ve heard in some cases that the officer actually came to the applicant`s work location to check on them. But I've also heard some applicants got their nomination without being interviewed at all... but please expect calls from an officer.