+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagmeet1994 said:
Hi,
One more thing i wanna confirm i called my lawyer he is saying that there is no reply to ur status but one of my friend applied BC pnp after me and he got his PNP.. My consultant is saying do not call or mail BC PNP they will get frustrat. So what will be your opinion. And i think there is something else he is not telling me. Pls let me know what should i do.
So tensed.
Applided PNP on
Nov 17 2016
Still nothing.
Thanks
All representatives are same.
they are not giving any information.
they only needs payment.
do not worry, you try to contact them via email or call...

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
All representatives are same.
they are not giving any information.
they only needs payment.
do not worry, you try to contact them via email or call...
Not true,For example my friend Joe Kenney is an immigration consultant who was the former director of the BC PNP program,when his clients have problems,he just goes over and talks to the guys who all know him..I have the BC government directory,I just call the program advisors on their direct lines if they have issues that have to be dealt with.One of my professors was a CIC manager for many years before becoming a consultant.She has on ocassion called up her friends inside IRCC to check on file status.Sorry this is the real world

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
BCguy said:
Not true,For example my friend Joe Kenney is an immigration consultant who was the former director of the BC PNP program,when his clients have problems,he just goes over and talks to the guys who all know him..I have the BC government directory,I just call the program advisors on their direct lines if they have issues that have to be dealt with.One of my professors was a CIC manager for many years before becoming a consultant.She has on ocassion called up her friends inside IRCC to check on file status.Sorry this is the real world
If that is the case why they are (BC PNP) holding 2016 applications. Is there a particular reason?

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
BCguy said:
People who applied in February or March getting nomination soon. What happened to other applications who applied in November/December?

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thinly said:
People who applied in February or March getting nomination soon. What happened to other applications who applied in November/December?
god knows when we will get our nomination.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mandeeppanag said:
applied on nov 14..still waiting
all November or December Applicants are waiting for nomination.......
oh God please help us all.....

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Ginnie said:
try to contact bc pnp via phone or email.
That's the only way we have, as even doing that no one can promise any results. But for satisfying yourself, plz call them to hear still working. Best of luck