AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
simarshergill said:
Hi ,

I have questions regards my points. When i calculate my points as international graduates there is an option says(Have you obtained an Education Credential Assessment (ECA) from an identified qualified supplier?)

What does it means...is it for the graduation that we done here or from another country. Do i need to yes or no i cant understand?
If you have obtained ECA then say yes if not no.It doesn't matter.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
simarshergill said:
Can any one please tell me the right link , where i can calculate my EEBC PNP points.

Plz & Thanks. :)
Here you go http://www.nvimmigration.ca/sirs/
Good luck

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramangill said:
Hi
I am mew to this forum and I recently got invitation for BC PNP EE international graduate. I am not sure how much money do we need to have for settlement funds? Can anyone let me know how much is the requirement for BC PnP. I would really appreciate because I am stuck at that point in my application.
Thanks
You don't need to have settlement funds for BC PNP EE International Graduate category. You can put $0 in your application. I asked the same questions to our fellow members in our WhatsApp group the other day, and that's the answer I got.

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Georgesand said:
I have a question about the salary.

Anyone here is paid a lot less than the median salary in the jobbank? I have an Entry Level NOC A job, and the salary is lower than the average salary (but more than the low range)

Thx!
All Express Entry British Columbia applicants must meet the BC PNP minimum income requirements
outlined on page 34 of BC PNP Program Guide. Median salary is for reference only, but not a requirement.

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
Hello Everyone,
I am applying under EEBC International graduate. My question is do we need to upload recent pay stubs to prove that I am already working in the job that is being offered to me? If yes, then There is no space for uploading pay stubs in attachments tab. Please help.
Thanks
Raman

Dpope

Jul 2, 2015
Does anyone know if BCPNP will contact my employer at all? I've applied as a Skilled Worker.

It's been 81 days since they received my application. Am I waiting for a nomination email now, or are there further steps to go through. The 2-3 month processing time listed on the website is seeming optimistic.

Loudseer

Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-July-2016
AOR Received.
29-July-2016
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2016
Passport Req..
9-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2016
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2016
ajay_ said:
Hi all,

I was filling up my EEBC -Skilled Worker application.

There is no section of attachment of pay slips or T4. They can verify my current employment pay and job offer but I am not sure how can they verify my details with previous employer (ex. my pay , duration of work , job description etc..) ?

can anyone shed light on this?

Thanks.
I
Don't worry, just upload what they have asked.
I did the same and got my nomination.

I think they are more concerned about your current job and word of support from you current employer.

In worst case they might ask you supporting documents while reviewing.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Just a quick question:

Did anyone successfully apply with a job letter with an end date, basically a contract position + a letter of explanation from employer stating that an indeterminate offer will be made upon becoming a PR?

Also, can someone please list the documents employers need to provide under Employer Requirements?

Thanks.

Loudseer

Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-July-2016
AOR Received.
29-July-2016
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2016
Passport Req..
9-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2016
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2016
I applied on 17th May and got it on 25th July.
But one of my friend with same skill applied on the same day(12h after me) and still waiting.
The point is sometime they could take more than 90 days , so don't overthink about delay after you apply.
He talked to pnp guys and they told him their work load is much more now, than 4 months ago.

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
Hi
I am a foreign worker and a long haul truck driver. The company I am working for currently is the worst managed company. I wonder how they are able to acquire LMIA's and not able to find local workers for a fleet of 10 trucks. I mean if a company who owns 10 trucks could not fill their staff positions locally there must be something seriously wrong with how the company is running. If you could get access and go through their employment records you would be surprised that countless drivers get hired and quit after working only a few days and very few or a couple stays longer. I know 10-15 foreign drivers who quit after few months working with this company. One of the drivers were forced to drive couple hours after he was back from his previous trip and was supposed to get his 36 hours off. I very rarely get to spend my 36 hours off at home because I get call from dispatcher randomly in the middle of my off duty and I am forced to go to work. I am expected to cheat on my log books so that my drivers log is reset and I can pick up load and start a fresh trip . I have applied for my PNP about a month and half ago after I begged them to sponsor me and obtained the required documents. I am really worried what is going to happen because I am sick and tired of the way they treat me.
I don't know how PNP office could help me with the situation but I don't want to make it worse. Hopefully you can give me some options that can help me get out of the situation if u can not help please don't make it any worse by taunting me or telling me how bad i am with stickng with this company. I can share more details when you get back to me.
Thanks

Loudseer

Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-July-2016
AOR Received.
29-July-2016
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2016
Passport Req..
9-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2016
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2016
You can change your employer but PNP needs to be informed.
If your pay is same or higher and NOC code does not change and your new employer is willing to support as well,there is very high chance you will get nomination.
It is always better to ask them directly via email or visit their office to be sure.

Thom1991

Aug 15, 2016
Hi everyone!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

So my situation: Currently common-law with my GF as of Nov 1st. I am looking to apply to BC PNP Skilled Worker category, and according to the online SIRS calculator, I achieve 112 points. My question is, even though these calculators online say I have 112 points, I only have 1-2 years experience in the field I will be applying in. Would I ever be accepted If i haven't reached the 2 years of experience requirement for PNP Skilled Worked?

Thanks everyone!

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Thom1991 said:
Hi everyone!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

So my situation: Currently common-law with my GF as of Nov 1st. I am looking to apply to BC PNP Skilled Worker category, and according to the online SIRS calculator, I achieve 112 points. My question is, even though these calculators online say I have 112 points, I only have 1-2 years experience in the field I will be applying in. Would I ever be accepted If i haven't reached the 2 years of experience requirement for PNP Skilled Worked?

Thanks everyone!
No, you need to reach 2 years of experience, that is clearly explained in the rules.

Sorabh07

Aug 15, 2016
Hi,

I am new to this forum and looking for some information on PNP. Is it just for inland workers or foreign workers can also apply?

Any help on this will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Sorabh