waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hi to all,
im new in this forum...just want to ask, im having a personal savings account in one local bank in the philippines.i have it for four years already.my questions are

1.can i start to deposit certain amounts initially,but not the entire amount needed for funds and just make sure i have the entire amount when needed by the embassy in makati?

2.is it okey if (during the time fund is not yet requested) widrawals are made during the waiting period?

3. how long do i have to maintain the entire fund in my account before i submit it to the local embassy

thanks in advance......

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
char_bonel said:
hi to all,
im new in this forum...just want to ask, im having a personal savings account in one local bank in the philippines.i have it for four years already.my questions are

1.can i start to deposit certain amounts initially,but not the entire amount needed for funds and just make sure i have the entire amount when needed by the embassy in makati?

Yes, you can!
2.is it okey if (during the time fund is not yet requested) widrawals are made during the waiting period?

Yes, you can!

3. how long do i have to maintain the entire fund in my account before i submit it to the local embassy

Ensure that the required funds are maintained in the account for atleast 2 months. So, if IO looks at the statements as on date 2 months prior to the date you send the application, the funds should reflect the amount required. Deposits and withdrawals can happen on top of this basic required level/balance.

thanks in advance......
I would suggest to take further inputs from other seniors!!