+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Statement/Proof of Funds Requirement for Student Visa

RITZEE

Jan 26, 2015
Hi, i have a question regarding financial documents for student visa. My mom is showing 15 lac for my fee, account under her name only. She will write a letter that she will take care of my fee.first sem fee $7500 is paid already.my brother is pr in canada n well settled. He is taking care of my accommodation n food or any other expenses.he will show his earnings. Now i am confuse do i still need a gic.....?... Or funds in my mom and brother accounts will be enough.?.... Plz advise. Thanks

RITZEE

Jan 26, 2015
Hi, i have a question regarding financial documents for student visa. My mom is showing 15 lac for my fee, account under her name only. She will write a letter that she will take care of my fee.first sem fee $7500 is paid already.my brother is pr in canada n well settled. He is taking care of my accommodation n food or any other expenses.he will show his earnings. Now i am confuse do i still need a gic.....?... Or funds in my mom and brother accounts will be enough.?.... Plz advise. Thanks

Bhavin1995

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Hello Guys,

I dnt have maintained money in account. SO, can I give only "proof of fund" certificate from bank in visa application.
If not, can anyone please suggest me alternate way.

Please I really seek help.

Gurdasmahal

May 11, 2018
Hello members,

I need a help regarding funds. I don't have my parents, I have my own agricultural land and my brother also has and he does farming on it. I do job, so my question is that can I show my brother's J-form details, like his earning from land. And how can I relate with him all the things. Please reply as soon as possible.

Aarifa Ahmed

May 31, 2018
Hello members,

I need a help regarding funds. I don't have my parents, I have my own agricultural land and my brother also has and he does farming on it. I do job, so my question is that can I show my brother's J-form details, like his earning from land. And how can I relate with him all the things. Please reply as soon as possible.
Hi
Did you get this sorted out ?
If yes , please let me know what solution you came up with.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hey!
I have a question regarding the bank statement. I am fully funded in MSCS program in University of Calgary(29000 CAD for first year and 27000 CAD for second year), do I still need to show the bank statement to the visa officer? I have statement of 20 Lacs PKR but it is fresh not 3-6 months old.

Jerryjoel

Sep 10, 2018
I did Engineering and I did masters in Christian ministries and my work experience is fully in Counselling and teaching field as soft skill trainer. Since my experience is in Christian field and in Counselling field i would like to equip myself in the Counselling education and I had applied higher education in Canada Christian College 4 years course Master of Christian Counselling in Bible College and the college agree to give Admission. If I apply study Visa will the Canadian embassy will approve study Visa since my Bachelor is in Engineering.

Jerryjoel

Sep 10, 2018
I did Engineering and I did masters in Christian ministries and my work experience is fully in Counselling and teaching field as soft skill trainer. Since my experience is in Christian field and in Counselling field i would like to equip myself in the Counselling education and I had applied higher education in Canada Christian College 4 years course Master of Christian Counselling in Bible College and the college agree to give Admission. If I apply study Visa will the Canadian embassy will approve study Visa since my Bachelor is in Engineering.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hello Guys,

I dnt have maintained money in account. SO, can I give only "proof of fund" certificate from bank in visa application.
If not, can anyone please suggest me alternate way.

Please I really seek help.
Hi, did you only show the bank certificate?