+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Statement issue from pakistan

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
TUGH MAY HIMMAT HAY TO BANA LAY MUKAM APNA
MANGEE HOE JANNAT SAY DOZAK BEHTAR HAY

I suggest u to wait only for 2 month. U have already mature ur bank statement for two month.
During the process of two month don't sit idle, start communicate to uni to ask about ur deferral letter, as u received then start ur work for file. In this way ur two month is over. It is also the good time to u because u r going to apply during the holly month of Ramadan.

Alibarbad

Apr 23, 2012
@AKIF MOIN Assalam alaikum bro gotta ask one more thing what if I transfer 3million PKR from my fathers account to my account in that case do I have to show that where this money came from and other thing doing so after how much time I'll be able to file visa I heard in that case I don't have to wait to mature my bank statement for four months and I can apply any time by showing a written proof that my father gave me that money and he'll sponsor my master (written affidavit by my father). Correct me if I'm wrong and please do reply as soon as possible because I've every document ready for visa except my Bank statement Issue and my classes are starting at 01 sep 2012. Please do suggest me because your suggestion will be really help full and I'll really appreciate that. I'm also posting this to other guys on this website. I'm sending you the link If u wonna join in and i'm not allowed to post weblinks so I'm sending you the post name chc islamabad summer jump on page 35 in this post and u'll find my message.
It'd be so nice of u if u could please give me ur cell no, so that I can talk to u in person if its not a problem for u. I'll be anxiously waitin for your reply. I'm also uploading my profile so you can take a look at it.Take care and have a good day.
B.Sc Telecom Engg ( 74%)
Fsc ( 59 %)
Matric (68%)
Ielts ( 7 bands with no band less than 6.0)
(got LOA) Meng in Internetworking in Dalhousie University

Alibarbad

Apr 23, 2012
@farrukh Assalam alaikum bro I'm have the same bank statement issue like u have please do tell me if u found any solution to your problem.
almost have the same profile as your's that is as follows;
B.Sc Telecom Engg ( 74%)
Fsc ( 59 %)
Matric (68%)
Ielts ( 7 bands with no band less than 6.0)
(got LOA) Meng in Internetworking in Dalhousie University