+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bank statement and student loan plus travel history impact

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well as far as my experience is concerned, i have seen many students dealing with majority of refusal causes imposed by VO specially in pakistan

1- Bank statement is a huge hurdle
2- travel history is another problem( if a person had not yet traveled , he might got a rejection but rare cases they do not bother)
3- strong prep of case file in order to fulfill the requirements of v.o for straight file processing
4- LOAN Letter for student studies....?

regarding travel histories, i am still working and required your opinion if a person having short of long term travel history,what are the impacts on v.o

regarding student loan letters, its a valid thing, many students getting visa based on loan letters despite of adding father or mother or any other joint or separated bank accounts are also facing rejection and apart from this, v.o is directly imposing another clause, u wont come back

comments pls
or any other concern, pm me
thankx

Sarmad.abbasi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
I believe travel history does not create a big impact as long as you prepare a good SOP to support your application.

As far as the loan letter and the Bank statetment is concerned, In my opinion Loan letter along with some income proof that it can be repaid is more authentic as it also creates home ties infront of VO.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tharunjames said:
If It Is A Loan LetterOf 9 Lakhs On The Basic Of Fixed Deposit Of 10Lakhs .Is The Bank Statement An Option??? :(
Not really.
Certified bank loan is more important thn bank statement which may be fake one. Well, to be safe its better to submit both.

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lollz

i cant understand why a certified bank loan letter could be called a fake one,...!
if u opened your own account, amount submitted by some one, thats the only possibility of getting a letter
by all means
its a pay as you grow loan letter type

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
bro i also facing problem that i dnt hv enough money in my own bank a/c round about 1.5lakh in my a/c ....
1 ov my friend sending me 25 lakhs to my account . after 1 week . and i want take addmission in jan intake ......... so wat type of bank statement is used in visa process like fixed amount staement like someone sent u a full amount of 25 lakhs once or i want transcational bank statement ????? wat is the best statement of student and one thing more that wats the duration of bank statement.... i have opend a my account b4 2weeks in bank alfalah.....plz guide me that i want addmission in jan intake and wats the best way i hv 2 choose ?..u all r expert in guideness so help me ............ and also guide me wats da necessary documents whichs attached with my file..........

saifshaikh

Aug 8, 2011
hey shahch2002 im having the same proble. why dont u meet me up if u r in karachi? lets figure it out togethr?

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahch2002 said:
bro i also facing problem that i dnt hv enough money in my own bank a/c round about 1.5lakh in my a/c ....
1 ov my friend sending me 25 lakhs to my account . after 1 week . and i want take addmission in jan intake ......... so wat type of bank statement is used in visa process like fixed amount staement like someone sent u a full amount of 25 lakhs once or i want transcational bank statement ????? wat is the best statement of student and one thing more that wats the duration of bank statement.... i have opend a my account b4 2weeks in bank alfalah.....plz guide me that i want addmission in jan intake and wats the best way i hv 2 choose ?..u all r expert in guideness so help me ............ and also guide me wats da necessary documents whichs attached with my file..........
saifshaikh said:
hey shahch2002 im having the same proble. why dont u meet me up if u r in karachi? lets figure it out togethr?
Same problem here also. want to take admission in january intake. have to borrow money from someone else for 4 to 5 months. what should be better. I have posted questions in topics but no strong response. if you two find out any solution kindly do let me know. can we share our phone numbers please?

last question, will it not be better to have a savings account for that?

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
okay send me :)