+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Statement Alternatives in Pakistan

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Hello, Ive heared that a loan letter of required amount can be used in place of 4 months bank statement for visa purposes. But one thing I would like to confirm the loan letter needs to be covering past 4 months or a letter issued recently would do the job....

please experts confirm the above

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
stmani said:
Hello, Ive heared that a loan letter of required amount can be used in place of 4 months bank statement for visa purposes. But one thing I would like to confirm the loan letter needs to be covering past 4 months or a letter issued recently would do the job....

please experts confirm the above
Just a letter is enough. i am example of this path.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
mohsinis said:
Just a letter is enough. i am example of this path.
Dear Mohsin, appreciate your response. Could you please guide me how did u manage to get through all this. Which bank did u get the loan from? what was the process and requirements? how long did it take to get it? how much was the cost of it?

I would greatly appreciate your guidance

soccer12o

Dec 17, 2012
Hello Mohsin and others,

I would like to request you to please share your expierence of bank statement. How much you showed, how much you already had and how much you took from the bank. Also please tell us from which bank you took all this. and how much did it cost you for making a bank statement like that.

And are you in Canada now? If yes, then which state?

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
i already have asked all these questions but no response yet!!!

would somebody else have an answer on that?

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
brother listen!!! there are two things one can do.
(1) if ur sponsor is ur uncle then open an account with hbl and transfer the money from your uncle's account into ur hbl account. then the bank will give 90% loan on that basis making a loan account for you as well. so altogether you will have 2 accounts. one is fixed and the other is loan account. you wouldn't be able to withdraw money from fixed account caz that will kinda security against your loan. but from loan you may withdraw upto 90% at any time. Both of these accounts doesn't have to be 1,2,3 or 4 months old accounts. Students here in pakistan chose this option because they don't have 4 months old account. so forget about period or maturity of what so ever!!!! But in order to be on a safe you have to provide a proof that who give you this much money for obtaining loan or how u got it. You may show ur sponsors bank statement as a proof caz obviously the sponsor would have given u money via a cheque so that shows a clear proof of transfer from your sponsor's account to your own personal fixed account into the hbl.OR you may make some property documents by showing that the property was sold and you got the money . this type of property is frequently made by local patwaris.
(2) if you don't wana go for loan then to make the proof of funds stronger then transfer money from your uncle's account to your's account.your account may be one day older for instance but your uncle's account has to be 4 months old in this case and not in the case of loan...
I hope this now clears your idea.
If @stmani you still have any doubts. then i suppose you are man of doubts and your doubts will never be cleared lol...
Recommended::::::::: don't take the money out either from your loan account or fixed account until your visas are approved!!! if u take money out then it may give rise to lot of suspicious things in the mind of visa officer.
Many consultants in pakistan offer this service and they have private investors but they will ask you to take your money out from the loan account the time loan is granted to pay the investors back the money they have invested and they charge almost 4 percent commission on investments so don't ever think of going to consultants.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
thanks a lot alwaysoptimistics....things are pretty cleared now.

one more question here is, if say, i dont have any uncle who would pay me amount to deposite in my account then; is there a service that somebody organize all of that for me and i just pay the commission.....plz advice!!

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
stmani said:
thanks a lot alwaysoptimistics....things are pretty cleared now.

one more question here is, if say, i dont have any uncle who would pay me amount to deposite in my account then; is there a service that somebody organize all of that for me and i just pay the commission.....plz advice!!
yes that is possible and quite happens a lot in many cities. which city are u from? I know a person in Karachi. by the way i am from mardan,kpk.In my city there are many but there must be many in ur city

soccer12o

Dec 17, 2012
But I have observed, expierenced and discussed the bank statement loan matter(running finance) with lots of consultants in Karachi and found that all of them are against RF and always opine not to go for RF as CHC does not accept the RF and refuses the issueing of visa. Therefore, please double check this point prior to applying on the basis of RF.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
@ alwaysoptimistic

Im in Karachi, plz refer me somebody and also advise how much does it cost in that case.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
soccer12o said:
But I have observed, expierenced and discussed the bank statement loan matter(running finance) with lots of consultants in Karachi and found that all of them are against RF and always opine not to go for RF as CHC does not accept the RF and refuses the issueing of visa. Therefore, please double check this point prior to applying on the basis of RF.
im sure the one we are discussing here is not RF, its the same loan letter. the only difference is here we are using somebody else's money instead of ours and we'll be paying commission on that money. isnt this true alwaysoptimistic?

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
stmani said:
im sure the one we are discussing here is not RF, its the same loan letter. the only difference is here we are using somebody else's money instead of ours and we'll be paying commission on that money. isnt this true alwaysoptimistic?
his number is 03212419593. his name is iqbal bhai, he is a consultant so discuss this issue with him