Hello
I am applying for canada this march
I really wanted to know if my bank balance is adequate to grant me the visa
I am going for a 4 years bachelors course
My tuition fees r 20000 CAD per year
I showed my dads bank statement for the past 6 months
Which is 60000CAD
IS IT ENOUGH ?
Because the money required for my entire course would be 80000CAD as well as 40000CAD for living costs
But my father has half the amount
I heard i need to show the money for full course as showing only one years tuition is not enough these days
Plz help me ....

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It also needs to be realistic that you will be able to get the rest of the tuition/living expenses. If your father is making a good salary and will be able to save in the next few years to help pay for the rest of the tuition that will work. Working while studying may be a possibility depending on where you are studying but you can’t count on being able to earn the shortfall in Canada. Depending on where you are studying your annual living costs could also go over 10K.

Meraah.xx

Feb 5, 2020
It also needs to be realistic that you will be able to get the rest of the tuition/living expenses. If your father is making a good salary and will be able to save in the next few years to help pay for the rest of the tuition that will work. Working while studying may be a possibility depending on where you are studying but you can’t count on being able to earn the shortfall in Canada. Depending on where you are studying your annual living costs could also go over 10K.
no my father will pay the rest without me working
But the thing is my dad doesnt pay the real income taxes
Like he earns 50000dollars a year but shows taxes for 7000 dollars a year and pays for it

is there any other way i can show my source of funds? like my dad gets a lot of rents from his market which is like 2000 dollars a month
But we dont have the tax return papers
Can we show the rent receipts and not tax return?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
no my father will pay the rest without me working
But the thing is my dad doesnt pay the real income taxes
Like he earns 50000dollars a year but shows taxes for 7000 dollars a year and pays for it

is there any other way i can show my source of funds? like my dad gets a lot of rents from his market which is like 2000 dollars a month
But we dont have the tax return papers
Can we show the rent receipts and not tax return?

Provide all information possible. Regular deposits in his bank account from monthly rent deposits is probably the best way to show deposits.

Reactions: Meraah.xx

Dennis Wambalo

Nov 27, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hi can someone advise me my brother will be sponsoring my education I have been dinied visa three times but finance was never the reasons for my rejected I applied for notes and I now know the reason why I was dinied visa I want to submit a new application but the problem is my brother moved some money two months to another bank is it possible for me to use two accounts as prove of financial support the older bank statement and new

Dennis Wambalo

Nov 27, 2019
Category........
STUDY
I also have a family friend who will be hosting me for the rest of my studies in Canada could that be the reason for rejection based on family ties in Canada and my country of residence