Waived
Passport Req..
29-July-2013; Received by SGVO on 1-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
5-August-2013; Received from VFS Dhaka on 1-September-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
hhshumon said:
Absolutely agreed. But our friend kyteBd was asking if there is a chance of rejection, and for that I think there still is, because look at your case they are doing background check, then it is never a then and then rejection. It would take some time. For someones case if they find there is a mismatch in the experience certificate we provided and for initial selection it might be okey. But while cheking reality they find such company does not exist what will happen? If they find your qualification is not enough? Wont they have an opposite reaction, even thoug we wait 2 years? Best regards
I think discovering fabrication by concerned agency(ie, CIC) at any time, even after awarding citizenship, will end in revocation. If you do not submit any false information, there should not be any reason to be worried for rejection of your case at this stage, if CIC policy on immigration remains same..

AZMO

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct'10
AOR Received.
Feb'11(PER); Mar'11(2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Mar'11
Med's Request
May'13
Med's Done....
June'13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August'13
VISA ISSUED...
August'13
LANDED..........
Hopefully this year
rakib73 said:
I think discovering fabrication by concerned agency(ie, CIC) at any time, even after awarding citizenship, will end in revocation. If you do not submit any false information, there should not be any reason to be worried for rejection of your case at this stage, if CIC policy on immigration remains same..
Fully agreed with u Rakib vai.

AzMo

AZMO

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct'10
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar'11
Med's Request
May'13
Med's Done....
June'13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August'13
VISA ISSUED...
August'13
LANDED..........
Hopefully this year
sexyhippo said:
Dear all,

I ordered GCMS in 1 of March and I just got it in last week. My eligibility is still not started. CIC did not count 5 point for my wife education also.

I sent an update email regarding to my newborn baby in NOV 2012 and follow by update doc for my baby. VO received all and update in HISTORY note.
Hi..could u plz share ur last NOTE in gcms[like screening note] & when ur file last updated?

AzMo

kytebd

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Doc's Request.
With Full Doc to CIO
Nomination.....
16-06-2011
AOR Received.
17-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Pray for relief.
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
The Almighty Allah knows.
hhshumon said:
Dear kytebd,
Do you know Deva_Avik? One of the famous few of MI-01 forum? He helped the forum mates a lot. He waited more than 2 years and after his processing started he got rejected. The reason stated was job mismatch. Look page 787 in MI-01 bang forum. Everything starts when they start processing (when your file is In Process), that is looking and verifying your documents. One of my senior Engineer friend got rejected waiting almost 2 and half years. His name is Mansoor bhai. They were not convinced with his job description, that mismatched the NOC he claimed.

If the case officer thinks there are some issues that has potentials to go through, they will ask for additional documents along with you Medical or will ask for an interview.

Best regards, hhshumon
Dear hhshumon, AZMO, Rakib Vai,
Thanks for your nice explanation against the ambiguities arose inside me. Anyway, I know Deva Vai, he was pretty popular at this forum. You dude everyone explained my question very keen and skilled way. Now my concept almost clear.

Thanks again everyone.

With best regards.

Kytebd (Banglar Ghuri)

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
AZMO said:
Fully agreed with u Rakib vai.
AzMo
Me too. Fully agreed. One thing please dont get dishearten, disappointed. As many of us got very much pessimistic waiting unnecessarily for this crazy immigration issue. Let's cheer each other up. Let's not spend time thinking about SGVO.

We will have our result insallah. Cheers.

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
AZMO said:
Hi...u r right but there is a difference between MI-1 & MI-2. Incase of MI-1 they sent only application forms & fees to cic & after primary selection they sent whole document to SVO.Thatswhy, when the information provided in application is not matched with the docs send to SVO he/she get Query/Rejection. But incase of MI-2 whole docs along with application form & fees is sent to CIC & they reviewed everything.So There is lesschance to get rejection for jobmismatch but one can get rejection due to other cause or fail to meet anything during background check which is done by SVO.One thing I also want to mention that in my GCMS, my & my spouse educational background was varified through online & foss check is also completed but my ecas shows RBVO. So I think processing is going on.
what is foss check?
dhaka12

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
dhaka12 said:
AZMO said:
Hi...u r right but there is a difference between MI-1 & MI-2. Incase of MI-1 they sent only application forms & fees to cic & after primary selection they sent whole document to SVO.Thatswhy, when the information provided in application is not matched with the docs send to SVO he/she get Query/Rejection. But incase of MI-2 whole docs along with application form & fees is sent to CIC & they reviewed everything.So There is lesschance to get rejection for jobmismatch but one can get rejection due to other cause or fail to meet anything during background check which is done by SVO.One thing I also want to mention that in my GCMS, my & my spouse educational background was varified through online & foss check is also completed but my ecas shows RBVO. So I think processing is going on.

what is foss check?
dhaka12

AZMO

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct'10
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar'11
Med's Request
May'13
Med's Done....
June'13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August'13
VISA ISSUED...
August'13
LANDED..........
Hopefully this year
hhshumon said:
Me too. Fully agreed. One thing please dont get dishearten, disappointed. As many of us got very much pessimistic waiting unnecessarily for this crazy immigration issue. Let's cheer each other up. Let's not spend time thinking about SGVO.

We will have our result insallah. Cheers.
INSHALLAH

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
The forum mates who got GCMS recently check special notes on your GCMS from where you can get clue

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
casayed said:
The forum mates who got GCMS recently check special notes on your GCMS from where you can get clue
what does due date means in GCMS???

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
ekarus said:
what does due date means in GCMS???
due date denotes the date, when file is due for next stage of processing.

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
munnabd said:
due date denotes the date, when file is due for next stage of processing.
What about you munna bhai? At that moment I am too much frustrated. No update last two years. As like as RBVO. Please if you have any update let me know.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
kochi said:
What about you munna bhai? At that moment I am too much frustrated. No update last two years. As like as RBVO. Please if you have any update let me know.
Bhai sob,
Cholen sobbai ekta picnic or one dish party kori. Moner chinta dur koren. Cholen ektu chin porichoy kori.
Sobbai mila SGVO er gulli mari. Beshi patta diya felaisy amra. Jaiben naki Picnic? Amader kaj amra kori,
Oder kaj ora koruk.(Halar po ra, ja shuru korsey, ta to oder sesh kortey hoibo na ki kon?). Elahi vorosha.

Best regards, hhshumon

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
hhshumon said:
Bhai sob,
Cholen sobbai ekta picnic or one dish party kori. Moner chinta dur koren. Cholen ektu chin porichoy kori.
Sobbai mila SGVO er gulli mari. Beshi patta diya felaisy amra. Jaiben naki Picnic? Amader kaj amra kori,
Oder kaj ora koruk. Elahi vorosha.

Best regards, hhshumon
totally agreed with hhshumon vai......like dilam