Bangladesh CASES

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrates........ I would have posted more but there are lots of work...... someday i am kinda free .... like today.... no kaj kormo at all.

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
S_haque and mua, i think most of us have the same mentality as urs ... we need peaceful safe life not huge money...

mua said:
We have to understand why we choose Canada as our second home. First of all BD sucks on traffic, pollution, security, medical benefits, and unhealthy environment which we can get in Canada. Money isn't the ultimate goal. We are going there for better life (“kom khabo kom porbo kintu santite thakbo”). Now the definition of better life is different to people. Me and my Hubby work in top class companies of BD and getting very good amount of money which is more than enough. We used to live in Australia for 4 years. Its not the money that should be the primary target to immigrate. We have car but we don't enjoy riding the car because of traffic, we have A/C but those are useless because of electricity, we have money but we don't enjoy life and we don't feel secure in here. Don't you guys read the newspaper?

You are absolutely right.
I think the peoples who are looking to huge money and to be rich they shouldn't be comfort with Canada. But the people who look for mental peace and want be a better life with family they should think.

mua

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ GOT PP WITH VISA ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ Now I CAN FLY ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

Thanks all the friends of Canadavisa Forum and Trackitt buddies. Hope we all will have bright future in Canada.

Regards
Idas

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure I am......besi poisa income korte chaile bank dakati is a good way....... or a govt. ghush er chakri.....lol.....
let me give you some hard tips to be successful in canada:

1. Do not depend on people for finding jobs (it never works, but exception is there), people might guide you to where to look for jobs…… better you look into the newspaper in the classifieds and job sections.
2. Close all belongings if you are determined to settle in Canada. Its very expensive to come and go. Don’t even think about ur past.
3. try to learn some over the counter customer care skills. It will help you to find a job as for starting.
4. take some courses depends on ur expertise or ur interests. And once you finish the course start to apply. I know a couple who had migrated 3 years back and they were frustrated even two tears ago. Then they did some course and now they are making fortunes. Eventually they’ve been graduated from BUET.
5. try to know the country first … spend few days before start looking for jobs. Talk to people. Ride on the bus and train, know ur surroundings. Know ur neighbors.
6. try to learn some basic cash counter machine operation from BD. Guys, try to learn something practical….. like repairing hard disks, car wiper, oil change, mobil change, for ur own.
7. learn cooking for urself. Learn preparing urself. No one gonna help you. Learn more English. Vocabulary.
8. be extrovert
9. make friends as many as possible
10. be stingy (kipta).

swapnochary said:
S_haque and mua, i think most of us have the same mentality as urs ... we need peaceful safe life not huge money...

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Amar Ki Hoibe ???????????????

AMi Ki KOribe ??????????????

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
BDSkilled said:
Amar Ki Hoibe ???????????????

AMi Ki KOribe ??????????????
Ahad Bhai, Ek shoptaho pro Apni Lafaben, No Chinta Do Furti :)

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katoky said:
dear brothers and sisters...
i got my medical request today...
shobar doa chai......... :p :p :p :p
:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
KATOKY
Hy! congratulations!

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear kingkhan, abyf, katoky!
congatulations for you all. you gut medical at last.
i am awaiting for this. hopefully i will receive it tomorrow in chittagong.
please pray for me.
wishes again
imu

RPN

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
S_Haque said:
Sure I am......besi poisa income korte chaile bank dakati is a good way....... or a govt. ghush er chakri.....lol.....

1. Do not depend on people for finding jobs (it never works, but exception is there), people might guide you to where to look for jobs...... better you look into the newspaper in the classifieds and job sections.
2. Close all belongings if you are determined to settle in Canada. Its very expensive to come and go. Don't even think about ur past.
3. try to learn some over the counter customer care skills. It will help you to find a job as for starting.
4. take some courses depends on ur expertise or ur interests. And once you finish the course start to apply. I know a couple who had migrated 3 years back and they were frustrated even two tears ago. Then they did some course and now they are making fortunes. Eventually they've been graduated from BUET.
5. try to know the country first ... spend few days before start looking for jobs. Talk to people. Ride on the bus and train, know ur surroundings. Know ur neighbors.
6. try to learn some basic cash counter machine operation from BD. Guys, try to learn something practical..... like repairing hard disks, car wiper, oil change, mobil change, for ur own.
7. learn cooking for urself. Learn preparing urself. No one gonna help you. Learn more English. Vocabulary.
8. be extrovert
9. make friends as many as possible
10. be stingy (kipta).
Nicely explained. Thanks.

Its true to get a moderate job you need to upgrade yourself by doing some courses though it doesn't guarantee but why not to try.

RPN

Invictus

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2010
AOR Received.
13-04-2010
IELTS Request
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
20-07-2010
Med's Done....
01-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2010 Decision Made: 19-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2010
congrats.

katoky said:
dear brothers and sisters...
i got my medical request & RPRF today...
shobar doa chai......... :p :p :p :p :p
:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
KATOKY

RPN

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
jnathan said:
RPN

I did not make that site, neither I want to encourage anyone to get disheartened.
My point was, Canada is not an easy country as everyone is thinking. especially for people with no successful friends or relatives. initial one year would be a sky high distance to see some sort of success.

Recently I have seen one guy ended up with all his money he took with him in Canada and now he is thinking to apply for social assistance which would bring catastrophic consequences for him. Some people in this forum has high $$$$$$$$$, they will be in a much better position than others. My friend's manager worked for Standard Charted as AVP earning $1100 per mo and now he is working as a janitor in Mcdonalds. good to know at least he got a job to survive.
Jnathan

Its true that Canada even any country where you move is not easy to start initially. I don't agree those who are carrying $$$$$$$ will be much better position than others, BUT how long! There are a lot of new immigrant struggling here in Canada, some are getting odd job, some are even passing time ideally since they are unable to continue odd job, some are applying for social, some are also planning to go back. This is not only AVP from BANK even DOCTORS, ENGR, TEACHERS…… are also working in different field to survive here.

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
idas said:
⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ GOT PP WITH VISA ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ Now I CAN FLY ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

Thanks all the friends of Canadavisa Forum and Trackitt buddies. Hope we all will have bright future in Canada.

Regards
Idas
Congrats idas :)

All the best for your canadian journey :)

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
Like to add one point

* If possible visit CANADA's roads, cities, Key point installations through Google earth.. i think when u will be there you feel that you were there for long time...

thanks
swapnochary

S_Haque said:

1. Do not depend on people for finding jobs (it never works, but exception is there), people might guide you to where to look for jobs...... better you look into the newspaper in the classifieds and job sections.
10. be stingy (kipta).