10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
People who sent their Medical and PP should stay calm lol. You guys have nothing to fear now. CHC Singapore has passports of Bangladesh and adjacent countries, they get those passports, stamp visas on them, then there are IT formalities to complete. Thousands and Thousands of passports piled on their tables for Visa stamping. Students are the ones who get their Visa stamped passports in less than 3-4 weeks.

So it takes time. Plain Advice is to wait. 1-2 months. You should prepare yourself for leaving Bangladesh. Book advanced tickets for cheaper flights.

idas

thanks for the clarification. Please share your info with us.
I think this is the 3rd time I am asking you. :)

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Dear

How many days it requires to get baby's Med request & when we will get our Pp Request??

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Hi,

Anybody can Help

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uegent...please reply

i done notary public today....but i donot know they are register notary public or not. they have TK. 20 PER PAGE... the seal is notary public - Govt. of Bangladesh.

All other bangladrshi brothers what u have in ur notary papers? :'(Singapore will reject my case if the notary public is not registered?

i have some previous notarized documents done from Paltan for Sweden University...that seal was whole of Bangladesh not Govt. of Bangladesh.

please suggest what i will do???????????????? :-[

i am going to courier papers tomorrow.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aybf said:
I am still waiting for 5 months after documents sending to Singapore CHC;Status is received by visa office.
Any update for March 10 docs senders?
hello!
i sent my full docs in June 2010 but i haven't received the second AOR yet but the e-cas shows "received by the visa office" i sent a case specific inquiry but gut no reply from the visa office. i do not know why. it seems my marital-status change could add this delay to my case. could you please share your time line and the circumstances ..
best of luck
imu

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
you can go to Notary Public BD license issuing authority to check their authenticity.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
imu

check your bulk/spam folder of your email box, Singapore usually sends 2nd AOR in Registered mail. If you havent got it in your email then by now your postal 2nd AOR has most likely been lost somewhere between Singapore and BD. as your Ecas is received by VO, then seat back and relax for 4-8 months for your medical. adding a spouse with no foreign travel records shouldnt delay your case.

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
you can go to Notary Public BD license issuing authority to check their authenticity.

where is "Notary Public BD license issuing authority "? what should i do to check their authenticity, how much it will cost and how much time it will take??

can anyone tell me the address of authentic and registered notary public???
and much they will charge?

very urgent....i am going to send documents very soon.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Its hard to tell what is genuine and what is not in that country.
I have recently heard that freedom fighter certificates are given away for $$$$ from the issusing authority. Everything happens !

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
imu

check your bulk/spam folder of your email box, Singapore usually sends 2nd AOR in Registered mail. If you havent got it in your email then by now your postal 2nd AOR has most likely been lost somewhere between Singapore and BD. as your Ecas is received by VO, then seat back and relax for 4-8 months for your medical. adding a spouse with no foreign travel records shouldnt delay your case.
janathan,
thanks . i feel relaxed but i am worried if my second AOR is lost and it contains important information regarding any immediate instruction . any way. will the visa office reply my case specific enquiry?
regards

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
imu,

Immig Officers are not your friends. you have done your part- that is sending your full docs and now let Immig Officers do their job. You will get your call in due time.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
imu,

Immig Officers are not your friends. you have done your part- that is sending your full docs and now let Immig Officers do their job. You will get your call in due time.
thousands of applicants are letting the immmigration officers to perform their respective jobs in time but we see the skilled slow. should someone think of it?

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is an error on pdf. file [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] Q# 11 when u fill any section in fist job eg. noc, occupation, years of experience, or main duties,, the second job section fills automatically same as first job

what should i do??