+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore visitor visa timeline-Please update

parthnayak5487

Mar 29, 2016
can_manne said:
Hi,

Now on "View my submitted applications and profile" under details both applications are showing as approved. But when I click on "Check status and Messages" Finale decision is still showing as "Not started". Any Idea what it means.

Thanks.
Visa has been approved but due to it was paper application and you have linked you account it will take time to update status in Finale decision so don't worry now enjoy because your visa is approved now. whenever passport will dispatched back to you from CIC at that time status in Finale decision will change.

parthnayak5487

Mar 29, 2016
TryCanada said:
My parents applied (paper application) for super visa from VFS Ahmedabad on 29th April. Application reached at Banglore on 2nd May. Tracking Status reads :application, tracking ID No. ***************** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. Just curious how long will it take to get passports back. Anyone who applied around this time, please keep updating the time line.

Thanks,
Sam
Hey whats your passport status it is still in process or some update from CIC???

can_manne

May 16, 2016
parthnayak5487 said:
Visa has been approved but due to it was paper application and you have linked you account it will take time to update status in Finale decision so don't worry now enjoy because your visa is approved now. whenever passport will dispatched back to you from CIC at that time status in Finale decision will change.
Thanks a lot for updates. what will be the usual processing time to passport get dispatched from consulate.

TryCanada

May 12, 2016
simplyaddo said:
Try again in a few days. The application may have not been received, that's why the link is not being accepted.
My paper application for super visa was received on May 2 at Banglore. I sent my application through VFS Ahmedabad. VFS Ahmedabad gave me a receipt showing tracking ID, total fees and courier fees paid. Medical is done upfront and passport was also sent along with the application. When I track my application using VFS tracking ID, it shows this: Visa application, tracking ID No.#############% is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
I want to see real time update. When I tried to link my application to my cic account, it asks to enter receipt number which is not printed on the receipt issued by VFS. If I enter Last Name, First Name, passport number etc., it says application is not found. Help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sam

can_manne

May 16, 2016
TryCanada said:
My paper application for super visa was received on May 2 at Banglore. I sent my application through VFS Ahmedabad. VFS Ahmedabad gave me a receipt showing tracking ID, total fees and courier fees paid. Medical is done upfront and passport was also sent along with the application. When I track my application using VFS tracking ID, it shows this: Visa application, tracking ID No.#############% is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
I want to see real time update. When I tried to link my application to my cic account, it asks to enter receipt number which is not printed on the receipt issued by VFS. If I enter Last Name, First Name, passport number etc., it says application is not found. Help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sam
It will take sometime to open paper application and update to CIC database. So please wait for couple of days and try again. For visitor visa for my parents first time when I tried i was getting same message. After couple of days with same details I was able to link our applications to online account. In my case it two 2 weeks.

TryCanada

May 12, 2016
can_manne said:
It will take sometime to open paper application and update to CIC database. So please wait for couple of days and try again. For visitor visa for my parents first time when I tried i was getting same message. After couple of days with same details I was able to link our applications to online account. In my case it two 2 weeks.
I tried today to link it again but it says I can't link it as I unsuccessfully tried it five times. Now it is asking me to try it again after 24 hours. Is it normal?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I have applied for my mother's visitor visa on April 26, 2016 from VFS Ahmedabad.

Today status was changed like this Visa application, tracking ID No.******************* – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19/05/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

can_manne

May 16, 2016
TryCanada said:
I tried today to link it again but it says I can't link it as I unsuccessfully tried it five times. Now it is asking me to try it again after 24 hours. Is it normal?
This is Normal, because CIC will only allow to link application for 5 times.

If you are you still facing same issue, then probably VAC did not opened your application yet or you are providing some incorrect details.

can_manne

May 16, 2016
Hi All,

Below are details for my parents applications.

Submitted April 25th in Hyd VFS office
Bangalore VAC Received applications on April 26th
Visa approved on May 17th
VFS Bangalore received stamped passports on May 18th
We have received passports May 20th

Thanks..