+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore Office - Visitors Visa Timeline

nav2016

Apr 29, 2016
Hi there,

New to the forum. Can anyone who has applied for a Vistors visa recently share their experience on how long it took from the time it was submitted to a VFS office. My Dad applied on 11-Apr-2016 at the Hyderabad VFS office and today is 18 days and it is showing in VFS tracking that it is being processed at the Bangalore office. This office seems to be new as last time he applied and got the visa was in 2012 and that time it was sent from Hyderabad to Delhi office.

Current average processing time shown for India is shown as 19 days, at the CIC processing times webpage.

It does not give India - Office specific processing time.

I was not expecting it to take this long. They have travel plans booked already to go to other countries before coming to Canada for 19-May. Getting anxious now. Hope it comes by mid next week, otherwise, will have to ask them to forget all this and return the passport.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
This office seems to be new as last time he applied and got the visa was in 2012 and that time it was sent from Hyderabad to Delhi office.
Paper submissions from the south states are now processed by the Bangalore visa office.... not Delhi

CeeBee

May 4, 2016
Hi Nav2016,

Did you hear from the Bangalore visa office about the status of your application?

My parents have similar timelines, they had submitted their paper based applications at VFS Hyderabad on April 13, 2016. We haven't received any info from the visa office about approval/denial, when I check the application status the message says: Visa application, tracking ID No.----------- is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Keep us posted if you hear about your application status. I will do the same as well.

Thanks!!

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
I have applied for my mother's visitor visa on Apr 26, 2016. Application processing at Bangalore Visa Office.Waiting for decision.

Thanks,
Krunal

canadababu

Star Member
May 23, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront 17-11-2015
I am planning to apply Visitor Visa to my in laws from VFS hyderabad.
Should we do upfront medicals and then submit it along with the application?
Also how much bank balance should i show for both of them?
what are all the supporting documents i should attach along with application?

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
I am submitting visa application for my parents at vfs hyderabad tomorrow. Processing through y axis and they it takes only 7 days but I don't believe that. Pls keep us posted of your time lines. And Canada babu I have replied to your question in another thread.

TryCanada

May 12, 2016
My parents applied (paper application) for super visa from VFS Ahmedabad on 29th April. Application reached at Banglore on 2nd May. Tracking Status reads :application, tracking ID No. ***************** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. Just curious how long will it take to get passports back. Anyone who applied around this time, please keep posting time line.

Thanks,
Sam

seshadrr

Feb 9, 2016
Hi,
i applied for TRV on 4th april,2016. Still no update yet. cancelled my return ticket also. Online status : processing at VFS,Bangalore.

Awaiting for the update

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I have applied for my mother's visitor visa on April 26, 2016 from VFS Ahmedabad.

Finally, Today status was changed like this Visa application, tracking ID No.******************* – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19/05/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.