+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bad Interview - decision made

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
Yes curina you better let us know it will help us too finally today my wife recieve decision made email
"A final decision has been taken on this application and correspondence to this effect has been dispatched today"

but we dont know full detail either its approved or refused or what reason if refuse i already throw away my worry in first days i was very much worried but Allah is greatest when he closes one door then open two doors more so dont give up dont loose hopes but one thing i want to tell you today is two and half month since my interview now they told finally decision made but they told you in four days that is the diffrence in our case.

Saqib

Curina

Star Member
Nov 28, 2008
Hi smart_saqib143 ,

I am glad that you are finally going to get an answer from cic. I hope and pray that it would be good news. Even if its not, please dont ever give up. Our love for ours families are worth any fight.
I promise to keep you guys posted of every step.

C

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Hey Curina, what a swift ADR date you just got there. I wish you all the best. I am sure you will come out with a big smile on your face that day after winning. take care

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
hi curina,

did you do out of canada application? i'm so worried about my application. my wife sponsored me inland. i just hope she's just like you who would do everything for me so we can be together. our marriage is legit and everything. maybe she's just not too caring bout things like this. i mean if we ever broke up i don't think i'll get some support from her to help me with my PR.

Curina

Star Member
Nov 28, 2008
Hello rich_m0nd,

My husband is a non resident working in the US so it was an outland app. I am sure that your wife will do the best that she can. My husband and I are in this together, its never going to be a onesided affair. We love each other dearly and there is no room for anything negative.

Hang in there sweetie, its not an easy road to take but as long as there is love and commitment you will get there.

C

Lapin

Feb 3, 2009
Hi Curina !
This is so sad, Je sympatise avec toi !
I'm really desapointed in canada immigration. I'm loosing faith in my country.
I'm married to a US citizen, he is living with me in Canada, but he might have to leave the country soon.
I will never let him go alone.. I will go to.

Wish you the best for you, the baby, your husband, your familly !

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
hello Lapin

you are not the one facing this problem same i facing with my wife she is ready to move pack her things already just waiting to hear decision.

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
hi curina,

i wish my wife is like you. don't get me wrong though. she's really nice and sweet. but when it comes to things like this i don't expect much from her. i hope i can tell you everything here but i don't want this to be all drama. actually right now i'm the only one struggling on this issue. she has no idea about this. she's never asked about what happened with the application that i submitted 3 months ago. it was inland. would you think that an outland is better than the inland?

Furqan

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
I think Embassy should set some sort of moral guidelines for interview what questions may be asked and to what extent IO can go to explore truth, to avoid inconvenience to any one. They are not allowed to misuse their autority and to insult others. Is it possible to raise through this forum?

A

Albertagoverner

Curina said:
Hello Guys,

I am a Canadian and I am sponsoring my husbans who is presently working in the US with a work visa. Everything so far went well until the interview. Both of us had to attend of which we did. I went in first and was questioned by the officer the usual questions etc. At the end of the interview she turn and told me that there is an arrest warrant out in Canada for my husband. Now this was shocking because 8 years ago my husband came to canada as a visitor and tried to get status of which was refused and they asked him to leave, acutally they gave him about two weeks after his refusal letter to leave. Now he did leave a week earlier and checked in with immigration at Pearson in Toronto, he had to sign a form of some sort. Anyways this was some time ago, he never tried to come back to Canada instead he applied to the US for a work visa and was accepted, he was working there since.

Now when it was his turn the officer told him that she does not believe he loves me and that he only wants to come to Canada and that he has a very bad history with Canada because it seems that the never left.
When we had sent in the app we mentioned that he was in Canada and had to leave of which he did, we even gave the dates etc. I am surprise that it would have gotten so far if there was indeed a warrant out for his arrest in Canada and also he was able to get a working visa to the US which has to be renewed each year.

Anyways the officer said that she would have to look into this but she does not think that he will be granted his landed and that it is his right to appeal. She then made a comment at the end when my husband said ..my wife is 4 months pregnant and she needs me... her response was...thats if it is yours...when he told me this I wanted to cry... the interview was November 24, 2008. I think I am going to go crazy. What do you think
It happens Sometime. Get the lawyer and try again. Not a new thing, A lot of applications are rejected on basis on previous assumptions. Visa officer are given a great amount of discretionery rights and authorities. But It doesn't matter if you take it normally. I used to think that why people pay lawyer while Canadian Immigration law is so clear and everything is on forms and every form is on google? Now We can see the significance of lawyer. Most of the time lawyer takes interview waiver.