+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Backlog History of 11 subjects .

Anandhu Rajan

Nov 5, 2019
India
I have a history of 11 backlogs in my Btech mechanical engineering studies and 61.3 % marks.Can i get admission to durham collage(please suggest possible collages) .actually i have only 6 backlogs rest was a semester exam that i did not write as i met with an accident.can i get admission in any collage.will i get rejected

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I have a history of 11 backlogs in my Btech mechanical engineering studies and 61.3 % marks.Can i get admission to durham collage(please suggest possible collages) .actually i have only 6 backlogs rest was a semester exam that i did not write as i met with an accident.can i get admission in any collage.will i get rejected
I wish I knew the future. You gotta apply and find out. If you cleared the backlog, you might get a chance.

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Did you get admission and a visa? Please share your experience to help out others in the same situation