+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BACKGROUND INFORMATION (Have you ever been refused a visa or permit....)

zak7866

Oct 7, 2018
For online visit visa Purpose.

How to explain background information (Have you ever been refused a visa permit......) because refusal detail is so long and almost 11 years before.

Actually, I had applied for an entry clearance to the UK as a student for ONE year in 2007 and received refusal letter ../../2007 with detail,

Like,
1.) They not satisfied that I meet all the following requirements of paragraph 57 of HC 395.
2.) Additionally my application falls to be refused under paragraph 320 (21) of HC 395 specifically.

Please guide is need refusal letter received from UK Visa also attached with the online application or just explain in summary,

i) They did not satisfy the abilities in English skill by the time that course commences.
ii) Evidence proficiency in English only 5 bands mean particle command on English. This represents an objective assessment of language skill and therefore can be relied upon as evidence of my abilities.
iii) They did not satisfy that a brief language course would equip my adequately to take on a demanding course.
iv) I claim my sponsorship is an uncle but they did not satisfy in this regards because he was response he doesn't know.
v) As proof of sponsorship bank statement from UAE office unable to verify documents are genuine.
vi) I have no income, savings or assets of own and rely on third party sponsorship.

Please help regarding attached refusal letter and summary.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
For online visit visa Purpose.

How to explain background information (Have you ever been refused a visa permit......) because refusal detail is so long and almost 11 years before.

Actually, I had applied for an entry clearance to the UK as a student for ONE year in 2007 and received refusal letter ../../2007 with detail,

Like,
1.) They not satisfied that I meet all the following requirements of paragraph 57 of HC 395.
2.) Additionally my application falls to be refused under paragraph 320 (21) of HC 395 specifically.

Please guide is need refusal letter received from UK Visa also attached with the online application or just explain in summary,

i) They did not satisfy the abilities in English skill by the time that course commences.
ii) Evidence proficiency in English only 5 bands mean particle command on English. This represents an objective assessment of language skill and therefore can be relied upon as evidence of my abilities.
iii) They did not satisfy that a brief language course would equip my adequately to take on a demanding course.
iv) I claim my sponsorship is an uncle but they did not satisfy in this regards because he was response he doesn't know.
v) As proof of sponsorship bank statement from UAE office unable to verify documents are genuine.
vi) I have no income, savings or assets of own and rely on third party sponsorship.

Please help regarding attached refusal letter and summary.
You must answer 'Yes' to that question and reference the explanation in the space provided. You must include a copy of the UK refusal letter with your application

Reactions: zak7866

zak7866

Oct 7, 2018
You must answer 'Yes' to that question and reference the explanation in the space provided. You must include a copy of the UK refusal letter with your application
Not much space to the explanation
the below mentioned explanation is enough? Please correct my explanation.

Dated ../../2007 I had received a refusal letter from the UK to apply for a Student visa (detail attached).

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not much space to the explanation
the below mentioned explanation is enough? Please correct my explanation.
You must attach the explanation + the UK refusal letter with your application. Do reference these in the space provided for Question 2.

If you're applying online then combine these documents and upload to Optional/Letter of explanation

Dated ../../2007 I had received a refusal letter from the UK to apply for a Student visa (detail attached).
My application for a UK student visa was refused on XX date.

Reference:
1. UK visa refusal letter
2. Explanation XX: UK student visa refusal