Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
It's not necessary that they'd reply. Many times they do not -- but u could send some repeat ones in a span of 3-4 weeks.

Your security checks r 'on'... sometimes they take long... till 7-9 months... and few get to the 'repeat meds stage' too [not that u'd be going that way... but u should know that].

All the best !
Qorax
Thanks MR. QORAX brother for your continous support.
May God bless you

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
simanto said:
Dear Qorax, i sent med ,RPRF ,PCC, updated forms -background , on 2nd august and it was received on 5th ,this yr . Vo is singapore . How long it would take to issue ppr by the vo? I did not visit abroad ever . Will my case involve with security check and background check again ? Regards
Usually, 3-4 months from the date they recd your meds++.

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qorax.... PLEASE Reply...Simply Reply...Just Single reply

haq_bd said:
Dear Qorax,
Hope you are well. I'm a new member of the forum. I earnestly seeking your advice/decision regarding my mistake that i had committed during filling my FSW-1 application forms. Please give me your valuable decision which will reduce my tension.

NOC# 0811 & 7216, VO-Singapore
Present Status: Received by CIO on 03 June, 2011
Got PER on 03 August, 2011

Mistakes:
1. Form: Schedule-1 for Spouse
- Question-15 (Addresses) In the Country Column, my wife wrote “DHAKA” Instead of “BANGLADESH” (i.e. wrote town name in the place of Country name)

2. Form: Schedule-1 for Principle Applicant
- Q-11(Personal History) :- My previous job title was Assistant Maintenance Engineer from07/2004 to 06/2008 & Senior Maintenance Engineer from 06/2008 to 07/2008.
But i wrote in the Q-11 “Senior Maintenance Engineer from 07/2004 to 07/2008” , i.e. full period i mentioned as Senior Maintenance Engineer but in the job reference letter specific period and title i mentioned.

3. Form: Schedule-3 for Principle Applicant
- Q-11(Your work Experience) & Q-14 (Order of Preference):- Wrote job title from NOC website of example title instead of my job title. i.e. my job title is Assistant Maintenance Engineer & Senior Maintenance Engineer
But i wrote “Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor” in Q-11(Your work Experience) & Q-14 (Order of Preference)

i know you are the most senior & knowledgeable member & hope you can give me a right decision regarding my above mistakes.

I will be grateful to you for this valuable advice.

Take Care

Haq_bd

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
haq_bd said:
Qorax.... PLEASE Reply...Simply Reply...Just Single reply
Those mistakes r actually frivolous. However, given the time we in today - anything could be decided by your VO. Pray that they look@it sympathetically.

Qorax

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,
Lot of thanks for your reply. Can i wait for query from VO or is it wise to send correction with a cover letter?

Please give me your valuable advice.

Take Care

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
haq_bd said:
Dear Qorax,
Lot of thanks for your reply. Can i wait for query from VO or is it wise to send correction with a cover letter?

Please give me your valuable advice.

Take Care
U may fill-out fresh forms & send them asap.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEAR QORAX ,
i am on student visa , in UK, i am Pakistani national i have applied for Canada as(pr)visa in family class,
i am Pakistani national, i applied in 2009 at the end , they are doing my back ground checks, at the
moments, but my UK visa is running out on mid of October 2011,i have got about 30 days, from now,
and Canada high commission can send me ,passport request any time now, is that possible that if
come back to Pakistan , after couple of months my application gets approved, from London visa office,

(1) Is this possible that,on the behalf of intimation letter from The canada highcommission london,would i able to
get visa from The Canada highcommission in Islamabad .OR

(2) Send passport by hand to The canada highcommission london from pakistan,or if someone submits my passport to The . Canada high . commission London and collects as well, with the athrorization letter provided from me to him/her.

(3) And if i keep my London mailing address with The Canada high commission London to send the the passport on that . address,

and they replied me,
We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Thank you for your correspondence.

Please be advised that, per our previous email, your application is currently undergoing background checks. We appreciate your continued patience.

You will be contacted when we are in a position to proceed, or should we require any further/updated information/documentation.

Please note that as your application is being processed in London, your visa can only be issued by the London visa office.

Yours sincerely,

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration (SXB)
38 Grosvenor Street
London/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

they didn't give me a clear answer , is that OK that they don't have any problem about that, i am going to Pakistan , and they are OK with other two options which i have asked from them , about passport send by hand,from Pakistan to London.
plz note ( i have applied in family class) plz urgent advise me as i have 30 days left to take decision
PLEASE ADVISE ME

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
love bird 43 said:
DEAR QORAX ,
i am on student visa , in UK, i am Pakistani national i have applied for Canada as(pr)visa in family class,
i am Pakistani national, i applied in 2009 at the end , they are doing my back ground checks, at the
moments, but my UK visa is running out on mid of October 2011,i have got about 30 days, from now,
and Canada high commission can send me ,passport request any time now, is that possible that if
come back to Pakistan , after couple of months my application gets approved, from London visa office,

(1) Is this possible that,on the behalf of intimation letter from The canada highcommission london,would i able to
get visa from The Canada highcommission in Islamabad .OR

(2) Send passport by hand to The canada highcommission london from pakistan,or if someone submits my passport to The . Canada high . commission London and collects as well, with the athrorization letter provided from me to him/her.

(3) And if i keep my London mailing address with The Canada high commission London to send the the passport on that . address,

and they replied me,
We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Thank you for your correspondence.

Please be advised that, per our previous email, your application is currently undergoing background checks. We appreciate your continued patience.

You will be contacted when we are in a position to proceed, or should we require any further/updated information/documentation.

Please note that as your application is being processed in London, your visa can only be issued by the London visa office.

Yours sincerely,

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration (SXB)
38 Grosvenor Street
London/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

they didn't give me a clear answer , is that OK that they don't have any problem about that, i am going to Pakistan , and they are OK with other two options which i have asked from them , about passport send by hand,from Pakistan to London.
plz note ( i have applied in family class) plz urgent advise me as i have 30 days left to take decision
PLEASE ADVISE ME
1. As I gather - they r having a twin PPR system [for u guys], permitting u to send them the UIC, pics & pps copy to London firstly... then u get to submit the pps with Islamabad.

2. Yes, submitting the pps 'personally' or thru the visitation of an 'agent' is permitted. Ditto for it's collection. And 'Authorization Letter' is required.

3. Yes, u can have the 'returning address' on the 'stamped-empty envelope' as that of your London address.

Qorax

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Qorex,

My e-status change to In Process in June 2011. I sent my full documents in June 2011. so it tooks a year to change into process.. I am waiting for ma Medical Request now.. Just tell me that how long it takes to get Medical Request after ur e-status change to In Process?? What does In Process means exactly?? Once u got ur status change to In Process means ur security check complete or After Getting Medical result they do Security check??? I am a bit confuse on that Point.... Someone Told Me In Process means that all ur security checks are complete and u are about to get a Medical request!!!!!!!!! If so then when possibly we wil get the Medical request!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking fwd to hear from you
Thanks!!!!!!!

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi qorax,
thanks very much on your replay, its mean i can go to Pakistan without any confusion,and can keep my London mailing address
same, with Canada high commission London as my friend can manege my mail from London,
the only thing is just need to update my residential address???
and another thing please? in my case , my selection interview has waived,and because my UK visa is going to run out ,i am just
scare, about that if in case they would ask about , security interview etc, how could i manage, would they refuse me if i could
not go to London for interview, i don't have any criminal record though ??? how many chances for security interview in case ,
plz advise me ???
thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Nadeem_jee said:
Dear Qorex,

My e-status change to In Process in June 2011. I sent my full documents in June 2011. so it tooks a year to change into process.. I am waiting for ma Medical Request now.. Just tell me that how long it takes to get Medical Request after ur e-status change to In Process?? What does In Process means exactly?? Once u got ur status change to In Process means ur security check complete or After Getting Medical result they do Security check??? I am a bit confuse on that Point.... Someone Told Me In Process means that all ur security checks are complete and u are about to get a Medical request!!!!!!!!! If so then when possibly we wil get the Medical request!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking fwd to hear from you
Thanks!!!!!!!
"In Process" means that your b/ground checks r "on" [not completed]... your file could be in any stage... how long that'd take cannot be conclusively opined... there r many factors to consider... it'd thus, depend on case-to-case.

Nonetheless, it is usually expected that in 6-8 months one should either get their meds call... or get an ADR [Addnl Docs Request]. With an ADR - u hit another 3-4 months for the meds. But then again, this is a generic situation... file-to-file the timeframe could vary.

Good luck!

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
love bird 43 said:
hi qorax,
thanks very much on your replay, its mean i can go to Pakistan without any confusion,and can keep my London mailing address
same, with Canada high commission London as my friend can manege my mail from London,
the only thing is just need to update my residential address???
and another thing please? in my case , my selection interview has waived,and because my UK visa is going to run out ,i am just
scare, about that if in case they would ask about , security interview etc, how could i manage, would they refuse me if i could
not go to London for interview, i don't have any criminal record though ??? how many chances for security interview in case ,
plz advise me ???
thanks.
If u leave London -- don't forget to intimate the VO about your current whereabouts, & why.
Qorax

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
Dear skipper.
"Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR
i want to ask that 2nd AOR means that our points are clear or points r checked on in process stage. plz reply bcz mostly people say that 2nd AOR means just to acknowledgement of documents.

jhecktel

Aug 6, 2011
qorax said:
"In Process" means that your b/ground checks r "on" [not completed]... your file could be in any stage... how long that'd take cannot be conclusively opined... there r many factors to consider... it'd thus, depend on case-to-case.

Nonetheless, it is usually expected that in 6-8 months one should either get their meds call... or get an ADR [Addnl Docs Request]. With an ADR - u hit another 3-4 months for the meds. But then again, this is a generic situation... file-to-file the timeframe could vary.

Good luck!

Qorax