IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
YesCanada said:
how can i send PM to some one
You click on the name of the person, on the left side margin. Then the profile page will open. In the end of that page there is an option"if you want to send a petsonak message"

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS,

I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED FOR MR, RPRF AND PCC IN MARCH, 2013. LASTLY VO RECEIVED MY MR IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE, 2013. YESTERDAY I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM VO THAT IS THE FOLLOWING:

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME SOME EXPERT OPINION PARTICULARLY FROM OUR SENIOR MEMBERS REGARDING THAT WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE OPTION FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE TO GET A VISA WITH OUT MOVING FROM DENMARK TO PAKISTAN OR VICE VERSA. AT THE END OF THE EMAIL THE IO ASKED ME
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW TWO STEP PROCESS FOR PAKISTANI APPLICANTS" DOSE IT MEANS THAT MY VISA PROCESS WILL BE IN TWO STEPS WHILE DIRECTLY SUBMITTING MY PASSPORT TO LVO , AND MY SPOUSE WILL FOLLOW THE SAME TWO STEP PROCESSES TO GET A VISA IN PAKISTAN ?
THIS IS MY OWN VIEW THAT I HAVE DEDUCED FROM THE STATEMENT OF MY IO, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG AND GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS.

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your application has reached the final stage of processing and we are now ready to issue your permanent resident visas. We note, however, that you are currently in Denmark and your spouse is in Pakistan.The issuance of permanent residence visas for applicants living in Pakistan is a two step process.
Please be advised that we are unable to issue your visas separately. Please advise if you are able to submit both the passports to our London office or you would like to follow the two step process for Pakistan applicants. Upon your confirmation, we will issue appropriate instructions.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

OPS
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca
HAT IS THE FOLLOWING

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
2 step process mean PPR1 and PPR2 (in pakistan)

Or your visa will be stamped in London.

They have given u option to choose london or pakistan (both of u) and visa cannot be issued seperately in different countries

shaziabibi said:
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS,

I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED FOR MR, RPRF AND PCC IN MARCH, 2013. LASTLY VO RECEIVED MY MR IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE, 2013. YESTERDAY I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM VO THAT IS THE FOLLOWING:

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME SOME EXPERT OPINION PARTICULARLY FROM OUR SENIOR MEMBERS REGARDING THAT WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE OPTION FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE TO GET A VISA WITH OUT MOVING FROM DENMARK TO PAKISTAN OR VICE VERSA. AT THE END OF THE EMAIL THE IO ASKED ME
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW TWO STEP PROCESS FOR PAKISTANI APPLICANTS" DOSE IT MEANS THAT MY VISA PROCESS WILL BE IN TWO STEPS WHILE DIRECTLY SUBMITTING MY PASSPORT TO LVO , AND MY SPOUSE WILL FOLLOW THE SAME TWO STEP PROCESSES TO GET A VISA IN PAKISTAN ?
THIS IS MY OWN VIEW THAT I HAVE DEDUCED FROM THE STATEMENT OF MY IO, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG AND GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS.

Dear Applicant,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing and we are now ready to issue your permanent resident visas. We note, however, that you are currently in Denmark and your spouse is in Pakistan.The issuance of permanent residence visas for applicants living in Pakistan is a two step process.
Please be advised that we are unable to issue your visas separately. Please advise if you are able to submit both the passports to our London office or you would like to follow the two step process for Pakistan applicants. Upon your confirmation, we will issue appropriate instructions.

Yours sincerely,

OPS
Program Assistant
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
HAT IS THE FOLLOWING

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
shaziabibi said:
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS,

Dear Applicant,

Yours sincerely,

OPS
Program Assistant
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
HAT IS THE FOLLOWING
This simply means they are giving you 2 options:

• Either you travel to Pakistan and follow the 2 step procedure defined for the citizens of Pakistan.
  • The second option is to call your spouse to Denmark and follow the other procedure. Now its up to you either you go there or call or spouse to Denmark.

sandhubajwa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 2008
Med's Request
26/10/2013
Med's Done....
29/10/2013
Interview........
28-03-2012
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
HI FRIENDS...............
PLZ HELP M..........
I AM QUEBEC SELECTED WORKER, MY MEDICAL ALREADY EXPIRED ON 20TH JUNE 2013, NDVO IS SAYING THAT YOUR FILE IS UNDR VRIFICATION..........I AM TOO WORRIED THAT AFTR GETTING SLECTION HY IS THER TOO MUCH DELAY,,,,,, I HAVE APPLIED FOR CAIPS 0N 30TH MAY BUT STILL NOT RECIVED ANYTHING......HAT SHOULD I DO................
THNX

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
sandhubajwa said:
HI FRIENDS...............
PLZ HELP M..........
I AM QUEBEC SELECTED WORKER, MY MEDICAL ALREADY EXPIRED ON 20TH JUNE 2013, NDVO IS SAYING THAT YOUR FILE IS UNDR VRIFICATION..........I AM TOO WORRIED THAT AFTR GETTING SLECTION HY IS THER TOO MUCH DELAY,,,,,, I HAVE APPLIED FOR CAIPS 0N 30TH MAY BUT STILL NOT RECIVED ANYTHING......HAT SHOULD I DO................
THNX
only GCMS/CAIPS will be explaining and giving info, just wait and then share your GCMS/Caips
if under admissibility Security screening i

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
hi am going to apply for canada fsw visa now i had a small problem please let me know that my problem is i been to london and i stay there for 6 years when i stayin in london i had criminal record for that i spent in prision for 8 mnths n 2 months totally 10 months thats what been to india and changed my passport (damaged) i got new passport and new pasport number , but in passport they mentioned my old passport number, and am hiding my london travel history , mainly i need to know that,,

1. when i sent my application to canada for fsw visa , is they can trace my past travel history with my old passport number???

2. when they check criminal record with interpole or any national or local police is they find my london criminal record??? please let me know abt this thanq

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
They will ask Police Clearance Certificate from London which you need to submit

Very slim chances to escape from all this

ananyaram said:
hi am going to apply for canada fsw visa now i had a small problem please let me know that my problem is i been to london and i stay there for 6 years when i stayin in london i had criminal record for that i spent in prision for 8 mnths n 2 months totally 10 months thats what been to india and changed my passport (damaged) i got new passport and new pasport number , but in passport they mentioned my old passport number, and am hiding my london travel history , mainly i need to know that,,

1. when i sent my application to canada for fsw visa , is they can trace my past travel history with my old passport number???

2. when they check criminal record with interpole or any national or local police is they find my london criminal record??? please let me know abt this thanq

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
coolguy2010 said:
They will ask Police Clearance Certificate from London which you need to submit

Very slim chances to escape from all this
am saying am not showing london travel history brov thats wht am asking i changed my passport am shoing that last ten years am in india pcc certificate also am gettin from india so if i hide al london experiance is there any chance to find

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Yes, they will get the details of ur history from UK itself while security and criminal check

New Passport is not the only point

ananyaram said:
am saying am not showing london travel history brov thats wht am asking i changed my passport am shoing that last ten years am in india pcc certificate also am gettin from india so if i hide al london experiance is there any chance to find

gaggu06

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Baja Khana
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2015
AOR Received.
19-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Hey frnds give me advise how many take time visa office after physical job varification

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
gaggu06 said:
Hey frnds give me advise how many take time visa office after physical job varification
fisrt verification of papers and paper screening complted and then actually start of processing of application. time for processing is different from 14 month to 30 month depends upon security screening profession and VO quoue of applicaitons, quota.

shahji

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER May 2011
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Does any body know what is the meaning of TUSCAN verification in GCMS
and

what is the meaning of PA has close FOSS hits....... this line was actually hidden in my first GCMS under s.16(1)(c), but revealed in second GCMS and s.16(1)(c) is removed

now i have only 2 notes hidden under s.15(1)

anybody please with same kinds of GCMS......

shy_shine75

Jul 23, 2012
Dubai UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2 2010
Med's Request
26/01/2013
Med's Done....
(Self) 10/02/2013; (Children) 11/07/2013; (Husband - Medical Furtherance submitted) - 24/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
31/12/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/02/2014
Can anybody please enlighten me on my status ????

I submitted my medicals in February 2013. Submitted required docs (landing fees, police clearance, etc) last March 2013. I only need the MR for my family. But until now they (LVO) has not sent it inspite several requests. My Ecas is still showing In process since January. No MR receipt in the Ecas still after I sent mine last Feb (maybe because I have not sent my family's medicals). I checked with the courier, LVO has already received it 1 week after it was sent. Its almost 4 months already!!

My consultant (Premiers) told me that LVO is maybe in the process of doing my background check after I sent my docs in March. And they cannot do any inquiry right now regarding my status or MR for my family. They said I just need to wait until July.

My questions are:

- Is it normal not to receive yet the MR of my family after several requests? Is it true that they will send it after LVO finishes my background check?
- Why is it that MR received is not yet showing in my Ecas even if I already submitted my medicals in February? (Is this because I have not sent my family's medicals?
- How long do I need to wait before we can make the inquiry about my status?
- Do you think there is a problem in my application why it is taking that long?

Im so worried.. Please advise me :( :( :( :(

Kaks

Jun 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2010
Doc's Request.
08-05-2010
File Transfer...
In Process since 1-3-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
24-11-2012
Passport Req..
Submitted on 01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I would suggest ordering GCMS notes.
It would help you in clarifying your file's current status.

shy_shine75 said:
Can anybody please enlighten me on my status ????

I submitted my medicals in February 2013. Submitted required docs (landing fees, police clearance, etc) last March 2013. I only need the MR for my family. But until now they (LVO) has not sent it inspite several requests. My Ecas is still showing In process since January. No MR receipt in the Ecas still after I sent mine last Feb (maybe because I have not sent my family's medicals). I checked with the courier, LVO has already received it 1 week after it was sent. Its almost 4 months already!!

My consultant (Premiers) told me that LVO is maybe in the process of doing my background check after I sent my docs in March. And they cannot do any inquiry right now regarding my status or MR for my family. They said I just need to wait until July.

My questions are:

- Is it normal not to receive yet the MR of my family after several requests? Is it true that they will send it after LVO finishes my background check?
- Why is it that MR received is not yet showing in my Ecas even if I already submitted my medicals in February? (Is this because I have not sent my family's medicals?
- How long do I need to wait before we can make the inquiry about my status?
- Do you think there is a problem in my application why it is taking that long?

Im so worried.. Please advise me :( :( :( :(