Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
i think 8 months time for back ground check told my the represetative of CIC and ecurity department was the maximum time, because they can not possibaly lie in frnt of committee it consist of very senior MPs .still once it is a pile of cases some one gets earlier than the other at bottom.

candylove

Jul 2, 2011
Dear Qoarx

I am pre june applicant

i Received my Medical yesterday

but i have a baby born on oct 2011 but i forget to inform CHC

can i inform them and will it effect on my case.

pls reply

FAAS

Apr 28, 2012
Hello Qorax,

plz read my whole details i need your kind help and opinion,

1-firstly, i did applied for work permit as a cook on mar-2009 from a Restaurant-A my total job duration was 7years
but they REFUSED for visa,the reason they told that VO is not satisfied.

2-secondly,i did applied under FSW class under cook category on 23rd Jun-11 from a Restaurant-B.my experience at Restaurant-B was 3years and 2month.
my total job exp is 10 years and 2 month on behalf of this my points are max which is 21.
but today i receive refusal letter From LVO reason is written as

"you were awarded 19points for your experience at Restaurant-B.but no point were awarded for your experience at Restaurant-A due to lack of satisfactory evidence that you were employed there as stated.you have obtained insufficient point to qualify for immg. to Canada,the minimum req. being 67 points.
the table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria
point assessed Max possible
Age- 10 10
Edu 22 25
Lang. 10 24
Exp. 19 21
Arrang Emp 00 10
Adpt 05 10

total 66 100

1-can it possible on the basis of my last verification at Restaurant-A which was refusal also carry forward in FSW verification?
why he was not satisfy at Rest-A? while i provide same kind of documents at Rest-A and B.
2-Why he was satisfied at Rest-B while no verification on phone or through mystery person?

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
Folks,

Anyone know what does Group Name: PR - Waiver means in GCSMS?

Thanks,

Rajpar

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 08
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March, 2009
IELTS Request
July 2009.
File Transfer...
30 th June, 2010
Med's Request
February, 2012
Med's Done....
28th Feb. 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 27/7/12, PPR-2, 10/09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22nd August, 2012. Received on 15/09/2012
LANDED..........
on 11th October, 2012.
azmatgaad said:
i think 8 months time for back ground check told my the represetative of CIC and ecurity department was the maximum time, because they can not possibaly lie in frnt of committee it consist of very senior MPs .still once it is a pile of cases some one gets earlier than the other at bottom.
Dear Qorax,

Will you explain why e case of the applicants of pre-June 2010 remains same always. I know most of the e cases of applicants mention only date of receipt of application and its transfer to CHC london. For years CIC staff does update the e case of applicants. I have a friend whose e case changed only after he received PPR-2 even he got PPR-1 still his e case was same of two years back. My medicals are submitted about four months back but my e case is same defunct of 2010. Why is it so?

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
FAAS said:
Hello Qorax,

plz read my whole details i need your kind help and opinion,

1-firstly, i did applied for work permit as a cook on mar-2009 from a Restaurant-A my total job duration was 7years
but they REFUSED for visa,the reason they told that VO is not satisfied.

2-secondly,i did applied under FSW class under cook category on 23rd Jun-11 from a Restaurant-B.my experience at Restaurant-B was 3years and 2month.
my total job exp is 10 years and 2 month on behalf of this my points are max which is 21.
but today i receive refusal letter From LVO reason is written as

"you were awarded 19points for your experience at Restaurant-B.but no point were awarded for your experience at Restaurant-A due to lack of satisfactory evidence that you were employed there as stated.you have obtained insufficient point to qualify for immg. to Canada,the minimum req. being 67 points.
the table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria
point assessed Max possible
Age- 10 10
Edu 22 25
Lang. 10 24
Exp. 19 21
Arrang Emp 00 10
Adpt 05 10

total 66 100

1-can it possible on the basis of my last verification at Restaurant-A which was refusal also carry forward in FSW verification?
why he was not satisfy at Rest-A? while i provide same kind of documents at Rest-A and B.
2-Why he was satisfied at Rest-B while no verification on phone or through mystery person?
go for reconsideration

i got the refusal in March 2012

and now my case is now approved and my Ecas status is now changed to in process again from DM

thorncliffe

Star Member
Dec 2, 2008
Hi Qorax

My parent Ecase status changed to Decision made without medical. is it mean rejection. I sponsored in 2005 approved from canada in 2007 then file was in process since Feb-2008 in CHC islamabad. We had submitted additional document in Dec-2010. i saw these lines in ecase

We started processing XXX application on February 14, 2008.

A decision has been made on XXX application. The office will contact XXX concerning this decision.

Thanks

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
Calgary, June 28, 2012 — Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney today announced the latest step in re-designing Canada’s economic immigration system.

Effective July 1st, 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will place a temporary pause on new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and federal Immigrant Investor Program (IIP).

“We have been making lots of changes to our economic immigration system,” said Minister Kenney. “We will take the next six months to do a lot of the heavy lifting to get us closer to a fast and flexible immigration system.”

The pause will allow CIC to make important changes to its economic immigration programs before accepting more applications. This is an important step in moving towards a faster, more flexible immigration system, while immigration levels are at a historic high.

Since the launch of Canada’s Economic Action Plan 2012, Minister Kenney has announced a series of changes to CIC’s economic immigration programs. They include:

•eliminating the backlog of old FSWP applications;
•improving the selection of FSWs;
•creating a new Federal Skilled Trades Program;
•modifying the Canadian Experience Class to help transition successful skilled temporary workers to permanent residence;
•changing business immigration programs to target more active investment in Canadian growth companies and more innovative entrepreneurs; and
•moving towards a new application management system, to develop a pool of skilled workers who arrive in Canada ready to begin employment.
“This temporary pause on new Federal Skilled Worker applications will allow us to set the program on a new course as we intend to launch revised selection criteria soon,” said Minister Kenney. “The pause has no impact on the number of workers Canada admits into the country, as CIC continues to process applications already received. Current immigration remains at historically high levels.”

Application intake is expected to resume in January 2013, when the proposed FSWP regulatory changes – which will be published in the Canada Gazette in the coming months – are expected to come into force.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act allows the Minister to issue special instructions to immigration officers to enable the Government of Canada to best attain its immigration goals. Since the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration, four sets of “Ministerial Instructions” have been issued relating to Economic Class applications.

Under this fifth set of Ministerial Instructions, CIC will also introduce a pause on new federal IIP applications. This pause will remain in place until further notice, allowing the Department to make progress on processing its existing inventory.

As Minister Kenney announced earlier in April, CIC will be consulting with provinces, territories and stakeholders on ways to reform the current IIP in order to maximize the economic benefit to Canada. The Department is also consulting on whether to create a new investor program on a short-term basis, to promote growth in the Canadian economy.

The temporary pause on FSWP applications does not apply to candidates with offers of arranged employment or those applying under the PhD eligibility stream. The full set of Ministerial Instructions will be available online in the Canada Gazette tomorrow.

eaad

Jun 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Med's Request
Jun-12
Med's Done....
Jun-12 & Additional Medical on 11-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2012 received via email
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
I just joined this forum but reading your post in the past couple of months.

We just done our medical and in the X ray for my wife, the radiologist indicated that she has a mild cardiac silhouette CTR 52%. MD done all other test and he passed her indicating that he doesn't need any additional test or a report from a cardiologist. He said he doesn't want to complicate things and he will send them as she is in good health.

My question is
1. "Mild cardiac silhouette" would this be a problem?

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
hi sir i need ur help can i send u personal message

S

sandeep714

Hi qorax,

BC is going on my file as per the CAIPS notes issued in May 2012. :(

Now, I got this recent reply from NDVO. What does it mean? BC are still going on my file? :(

Dear Applicant,

Please note that your file is under review and we will contact you when something is required at your end. In the interim, you are requested NOT to send us any more queries concerning the status of your application as we will not be able to respond to them.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Please reply soon. :(

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
can anyone tell whts the difference between BFD (brought forward date) and due date?

FAARAX

Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eaad said:
I just joined this forum but reading your post in the past couple of months.

We just done our medical and in the X ray for my wife, the radiologist indicated that she has a mild cardiac silhouette CTR 52%. MD done all other test and he passed her indicating that he doesn't need any additional test or a report from a cardiologist. He said he doesn't want to complicate things and he will send them as she is in good health.

My question is
1. "Mild cardiac silhouette" would this be a problem?
An enlarged cardiac silhouette simply means that the heart "appears" enlarged on the chest x-ray. An enlarged cardiac shadow could mean an enlarged heart for whatever reason. There are too many reasons: technique, big heart due to muscle (hypertrophy: e.g., hypertension, etc) or volume (e.g., congestive heart failure), fluid surrounding the heart, etc.

It seems your wife will not fall under inadmissibility category:

Public health: If you have a communicable disease or a condition that the government believes may otherwise present a danger to the public, you may be found inadmissible. Inadmissibility findings are particularly common for applicants with active tuberculosis.

Excessive demand: You can also be found inadmissible if the government believes your condition will cause you to place an excessive demand on health or social services within the next five to 10 years.

Farah

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012
hi friends any idea when new immigrants to canada able to apply for canadian passport ?

msaleemb

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
azmatgaad said:
Dear Azmat,

I am an applicant of 2004 and did medicals in October 2011. London office informed that they are waiting for back ground check results.