Feb 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Interview........
Not Requested Yet
Passport Req..
PPR1 = 09-2012, PPR2 = 10-2012
Hello Friends,

I am Pre June 2010 Applicant Under M1 FSW. VO is London.

MR dated 8-2-12
Medical Done: 22-3-12
New Born MR dated 10-5-12

Hopefully will get medical of new born by 4-6-12.

Can anyone tell how long it will take to get PPR-1.

Thanks

Imran

thorncliffe

Star Member
Dec 2, 2008
Hi Qorax

I got my caipsnotes yesterday. Last time in Jun-2011 background check was underway.

In caipsnotes i have the following lines

=====B**** KAM 10-Jan-2012=======
As Syed "Hidden comments" file to the WVR shelf for CBO to review and decide wheter interview is required
=====B**** ZJK 17-Jan-2012=======
File sent to the WVR shelf "Hidden coments"

Paper file sent to : REG BF file To: WVR on 01 MAR-2012

Could you please tell me? What is WVR shelf?

it is FC4 parents sponsorship case applied in 2005 file was transfered to CHC islamabad in 2007 AUG, Last time when i sent the Case specific equiry in Jun-2011 i got the reply that background check are underway. i waited about 8 months and sent another enquiry they replied, I applied the caipsnotes then i saw the comments.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
thorncliffe said:
Hi Qorax

I got my caipsnotes yesterday. Last time in Jun-2011 background check was underway.

In caipsnotes i have the following lines

=====B**** KAM 10-Jan-2012=======
As Syed "Hidden comments" file to the WVR shelf for CBO to review and decide wheter interview is required
=====B**** ZJK 17-Jan-2012=======
File sent to the WVR shelf "Hidden coments"

Paper file sent to : REG BF file To: WVR on 01 MAR-2012

Could you please tell me? What is WVR shelf?

it is FC4 parents sponsorship case applied in 2005 file was transfered to CHC islamabad in 2007 AUG, Last time when i sent the Case specific equiry in Jun-2011 i got the reply that background check are underway. i waited about 8 months and sent another enquiry they replied, I applied the caipsnotes then i saw the comments.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Thanks
Hi,

That's a "waiver cell" within ur VO. An IO there shall assess that file to probably dispose off a need for interview or otherwise. That file was last reviewed on 01-3-2012 and probably has a BFD for 3-months hence.

Qorax

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
M Imran Kh said:
Hello Friends,

MR dated 8-2-12

Thanks

Imran
have they updated your e case with medical result recv line?

thanks

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
Hi Master Qorax,

Do you still remember me having trouble with my new passport on how I will send to Canadian consulate in abu dhabi? Now I am here in Canada with all the documents that I need to work as a long haul truck driver and luckily I am now crossing the border frequently. I love this kinda work..seeing different places for free.

Thank you for your time for helping me solved my problem!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
terb56 said:
Hi Master Qorax,

Do you still remember me having trouble with my new passport on how I will send to Canadian consulate in abu dhabi? Now I am here in Canada with all the documents that I need to work as a long haul truck driver and luckily I am now crossing the border frequently. I love this kinda work..seeing different places for free.

Thank you for your time for helping me solved my problem!
Congrats bro!

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M Imran Kh said:
Hello Friends,

MR dated 8-2-12

Thanks

Imran
Hi Imran I sent you PM please reply as possible. thx and good lluck for PPR.

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Brother Qorex

Sent my passport : 14th of May (recieved by CHC :15 May)
Under gone medical:10 May and 16 May

Now the new thing is I went through two smooth medicals (march 2010 and march 2011) and this time my Dmp asked me to go for ECG and serum creatinine.When i came back my wife checked my BP and it was 145/92 .Actually i put on some extra KGS (5Kgs) during last year.
1-Whould it be a problem????

2-There is a stamp of "PREVIOUS MEDICAL" on my medical request form .What does it means????

Khans

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khans said:
Dear Brother Qorex

Sent my passport : 14th of May (recieved by CHC :15 May)
Under gone medical:10 May and 16 May

Now the new thing is I went through two smooth medicals (march 2010 and march 2011) and this time my Dmp asked me to go for ECG and serum creatinine.When i came back my wife checked my BP and it was 145/92 .Actually i put on some extra KGS (5Kgs) during last year.
1-Whould it be a problem????

2-There is a stamp of "PREVIOUS MEDICAL" on my medical request form .What does it means????

Khans
Hi,

1. No issues.
2. Just a log that u r repeating ur meds, not on ur accord though.

Good luck.

Garu

Jan 19, 2010
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 22, 2011
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Issued 24 Feb 2012 but only received 12 June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
Hi qorax,

I need your advice on our application. Here's our e-cas status:

*We received your application for permanent residence on January 6, 2011.
*We started processing your application on August 24, 2011.
*Medical results have been received. (This was added last Nov 2011 few days after our medical)

It has been over 6 months now since we've completed our medical but we still didn't hear anything from our VO which is CIC Singapore. I've known few applicants who applied after me got their medical and PPR at the same time and that added to my worries. We have also sent our RPRF bankdraft last Nov 2011 and I know that it has been received after 2 days based on the UPS tracking but we didn't receive any acknowledgment from the visa office.

Do you have any thoughts of what could be happening on our application and why our PPR is delayed? I've emailed Singapore Visa Office 2 times now but all I get is the automated reply. Is it still wise to order CAIPS at this time?

Thanks in advance.

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
21-5-2011 /in process:16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
dear qurax, i am london office post june 2010
medical request issue date on 23-1-2012 and medical received line on 6-may-2012 i need to ask if security check begin after medical issue or after received line appear on e-cas as i see most applicants get passport request average 4 months after medical issue date ,could you share your opinion ,especially for london office ,please ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Garu said:
Hi qorax,

I need your advice on our application. Here's our e-cas status:

*We received your application for permanent residence on January 6, 2011.
*We started processing your application on August 24, 2011.
*Medical results have been received. (This was added last Nov 2011 few days after our medical)

It has been over 6 months now since we've completed our medical but we still didn't hear anything from our VO which is CIC Singapore. I've known few applicants who applied after me got their medical and PPR at the same time and that added to my worries. We have also sent our RPRF bankdraft last Nov 2011 and I know that it has been received after 2 days based on the UPS tracking but we didn't receive any acknowledgment from the visa office.

Do you have any thoughts of what could be happening on our application and why our PPR is delayed? I've emailed Singapore Visa Office 2 times now but all I get is the automated reply. Is it still wise to order CAIPS at this time?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

It seems that ur case is held-up due to Security Clearance/s. Yes, it'd be wise if u fetch ur CAIPS/GCMS notes, 'coz the reasons might be indicated there. BTW, those notes take 6-8 weeks to come; & by then ur case could move further as well. However, meanwhile I'd advise u to apply for the notes anyway.

Good luck.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
midoo said:
dear qurax, i am london office post june 2010
medical request issue date on 23-1-2012 and medical received line on 6-may-2012 i need to ask if security check begin after medical issue or after received line appear on e-cas as i see most applicants get passport request average 4 months after medical issue date ,could you share your opinion ,especially for london office ,please ?
Hi,

As of now ur file is currently under security checks. Give it around 3-5 months to receive ur PPRs. Anything u get earlier should be taken as a bonus, but not the norm. While, anything further denotes a delay (hope not for u).

All the best.

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
qorax said:
Hi,

As of now ur file is currently under security checks. Give it around 3-5 months to receive ur PPRs. Anything u get earlier should be taken as a bonus, but not the norm. While, anything further denotes a delay (hope not for u).

All the best.
hi qorax,

is this 3-5 months counted from the date they recived the medicals or the date when the ecase was updated with medicals recievd??? In my case, the medicals were delivered to them on 30 Jan but th ecase update was only on 19th april. If youc oudl clarify please, many thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
canada100 said:
hi qorax,

is this 3-5 months counted from the date they recived the medicals or the date when the ecase was updated with medicals recievd??? In my case, the medicals were delivered to them on 30 Jan but th ecase update was only on 19th april. If youc oudl clarify please, many thanks
From the day they recd ur meds.