Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Qorax...i have been asked for my RPRF.....There are 3 people in the application (me, my wife, and my daughter who is just 4 years). Hence, it would be me and my wife who will have to pay the RPRF (right?)

Also, should i send separate DDs for me and my wife's PRPF, or a single DD with the total amount can be sent?

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
udayaradhya said:
Hello Qorax...i have been asked for my RPRF.....There are 3 people in the application (me, my wife, and my daughter who is just 4 years). Hence, it would be me and my wife who will have to pay the RPRF (right?)

Also, should i send separate DDs for me and my wife's PRPF, or a single DD with the total amount can be sent?
Yes you have to make DDS of your total amount , your and your wife thats all .

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks SamPK.

I had one more query....perhaps you or Qorax can help me answer:

My PCC and MR have different photos compared to the original application form that i had submitted to CIC. Will that be of any concern, or is that ok?

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
udayaradhya said:
Thanks SamPK.

I had one more query....perhaps you or Qorax can help me answer:

My PCC and MR have different photos compared to the original application form that i had submitted to CIC. Will that be of any concern, or is that ok?
Its not a problem dear. for medical purpose they required passport size photos of each family members

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam pk said:
Its not a problem dear. for medical purpose they required passport size photos of each family members
Thanks SamPK...one last question (sorry to bombard you with these many).....due to the excitement, i forgot to expand my initials in the application of my PCC. So, my PCC will be done with my name and initials...but the passport has expanded initials. Do you think that will be ok?

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
udayaradhya said:
Thanks SamPK...one last question (sorry to bombard you with these many).....due to the excitement, i forgot to expand my initials in the application of my PCC. So, my PCC will be done with my name and initials...but the passport has expanded initials. Do you think that will be ok?
Dear sorry for what i am here for you its ok dont be so formal, tell me where and when you submitted your application for PCC if you will have not a problem or easy for you then you submitted your application again with initials

Sweety02

Sep 1, 2011
Dear Qorax,

Thanks a lot for your reply. You are awesome and truly a great support and an encyclopedia of Immigration knowledge...

Kudos for all the good work & God Bless.

Regards

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear Qorax, I need two things: I need your advise:

1, I am from Karachi I got PPR2 feb 2nd and received letter to send Passports at Islamabad and was written if passports not received after 4 weeks Please contact at London office not at our Islamabad office so I send email at (re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca) but didn't get any reply what does it mean.Advise also any senior member.

2, How many peoples attended at Karachi Seminar organised by IOM by Immigration Canada please comments how was that.

I will highly appreciate for your speedy reply.

Thanks

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam pk said:
Dear sorry for what i am here for you its ok dont be so formal, tell me where and when you submitted your application for PCC if you will have not a problem or easy for you then you submitted your application again with initials
Thanks. This is New Delhi VO. I still have not submitted, but have applied for the PCC locally. It should be done in a week's time.

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
udayaradhya said:
Thanks. This is New Delhi VO. I still have not submitted, but have applied for the PCC locally. It should be done in a week's time.
OK dear your should go there personally and tell them about correction

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qurox - need your inputs on below..

Its 16th day since DM, I am still waiting to receive passports. Does it days >15 days to receive passports after DM?? Is it normal? VO is New Delhi.

Any idea. Thanks for your time.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
Sobia21 said:

1, I am from Karachi I got PPR2 feb 2nd and received letter to send Passports at Islamabad and was written if passports not received after 4 weeks Please contact at London office not at our Islamabad office so I send email at (re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca) but didn't get any reply what does it mean.Advise also any senior member.

2, How many peoples attended at Karachi Seminar organised by IOM by Immigration Canada please comments how was that.

Thanks
@ sobia when did you receive your PPR 1???? im waiting my PPR 2, asking to hav an idea how long it can take....
best of luck

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
docpak said:
@ sobia when did you receive your PPR 1???? im waiting my PPR 2, asking to hav an idea how long it can take....
best of luck
Dear you have still time wait for PPR 2 , i received in 45days ,6week is maximum time after then you will have to email them
But sobia bejoo has cross the maximum time for passport its painfull and hurting situation because 30day is maximum time for visa stamping after PPR2

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Sobia21 said:

1, I am from Karachi I got PPR2 feb 2nd and received letter to send Passports at Islamabad and was written if passports not received after 4 weeks Please contact at London office not at our Islamabad office so I send email at (re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca) but didn't get any reply what does it mean.Advise also any senior member.

Thanks
1. U should be receiving them back any time now. Relax!
2. I wouldn't know.