FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rockriz144 said:
HELLO QORAX
Today our ecas is shoeing this
"we started processing your application on September 19, 2008.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."
1) Is it a positive sign after ppr?
2)we sent our passport a month ago, is this mean that visa is issued to us?
3)how long will it take in returning passports?

ISLAMABAD EMBASSY​
1. Undoubtedly a +ve sign... Your pps r stamped. Congrats !
2. Yes.
3. A couple of weeks. Isb cases might entail a month+.

All the best !

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
(INDIAN) said:
Sir
I mean CIC delhi (will) work on prejune cases in 2012 or not
regards
indian
Why not?
Each case is processed as per its timeline vis-a-vis the 'queue' its into... which is separate for each MIs & the 'Simplified Processing System' ones.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Why not?
Each case is processed as per its timeline vis-a-vis the 'queue' its into... which is separate for each MIs & the 'Simplified Processing System' ones.
some site like unfaircic degrade our moral.

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
captain qorax...
please advise the email address u provided stated delhi.... and my application was sent to nova scotia...i have not received any response yet nor my cc has been charged...

thanks & regards
sorav

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bhallasorav said:
captain qorax...
please advise the email address u provided stated delhi.... and my application was sent to nova scotia...i have not received any response yet nor my cc has been charged...

thanks & regards
sorav
U cannot contact CIO-NS. And even if u did - they wouldn't respond.
Have patience... wait for your call. PER sometimes take 3 month++ from the date of apps submission.

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
1. Yes, it means your meds have been 'seconded' by Ottawa. Meaning? -Cleared. Congrats!

2. Usually PPR arrives around 2-3 months form the meds recd. Sometimes it could go till 5-7 months -- depending on the sec. checks of the indiv case. Generally, as the e-Cas depicts "MR" the PPRs arrive within a couple of weeks. Yes, those addnl docs entail a bit more time for their scrutiny -- usually a week or two addnl. Your b/g checks commenced sometime around the 2nd AOR, it's culmination gets u the meds.

3. Yes, it would. However a major part of that scrutiny must have been completed before they issued u the meds. Once u send the [actual] pps they'd run a database check too. But that shouldn't be of any worry or addnl delay, unless it encountered a red-flag.

Good luck!

Qorax
a sigh of relief. I guess I will continue to patiently wait for the PPR and the Maple Leaf! thanks El Capitan!

gabrielsjimenez

Jul 19, 2011
hello qorax, i have a question we email embassy regarding our case,they reply via email last oct 28 2011 that we have to send a letter regarding the update of our son furtherance resultt and we done it last Nov 2, 2011 and they noted that they receive it and we have to undrestand that the cause of delay of their decision is because of my sons furtherance result.Our letter compose of telling them that he has his montly check up with reffered pedia pulmonologist and his 1 medication will finish until April 2012 . Until now we dont heard any news from them,i just dont know if that letter is ok already.Because when DMP forwarded the futherance result last july 15 2011 to the Embassy,weve waited for f0r almost 4mos until we decided to follow up our case thru email and thats the only time that they told us that we have to send a letter coming from us for the update of my sons furtherance result,ive ask the DMP if the one they forwarded last july is sufficient enough?they said yes and even our agent doesnt tell us that we still have to update them thru letter?and why the Embassy doesnt send us any letter that we have to submmit a letter?If i dont email them and inquire regarding our application i will not have any idea that we still have to write them.Hope you can help me..God Bless

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey master qorax...
i m really in a dilemma if i made it in the CAP or not..i trust ur forum more than anyone else but reply on this forum has taken away my sleep...(http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.12945.html)... my application was received in first week of october under noc 0631 and the CAP reached 3 days back...member on this july forum have been writing that they are working on the september applications only and october application have not made it in the CAP.. i really do not understand how they calculate this....coz my application was reached when the total number of application were merely 200....Please advise...i m in a traumatic mood right now...
much regards
sorav

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
qorax said:
Thanx buddies, for maintaining the faith !
Thanks to u too DUDE......

for making arrangements for keeping and maintaining the FAITH.........

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
1. Yes, it means your meds have been 'seconded' by Ottawa. Meaning? -Cleared. Congrats!

2. Usually PPR arrives around 2-3 months form the meds recd. Sometimes it could go till 5-7 months -- depending on the sec. checks of the indiv case. Generally, as the e-Cas depicts "MR" the PPRs arrive within a couple of weeks. Yes, those addnl docs entail a bit more time for their scrutiny -- usually a week or two addnl. Your b/g checks commenced sometime around the 2nd AOR, it's culmination gets u the meds.

3. Yes, it would. However a major part of that scrutiny must have been completed before they issued u the meds. Once u send the [actual] pps they'd run a database check too. But that shouldn't be of any worry or addnl delay, unless it encountered a red-flag.

Good luck!

Qorax
Hi Qorax,

I missed some details. On item #2 and #3 above, I guess I meant security check (not background check). Could you please shed some light on me on this?

Thanks again.

Jangong

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey master qorax...
i m really in a dilemma if i made it in the CAP or not..i trust ur forum more than anyone else but reply on this forum has taken away my sleep...(http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.12945.html)... my application was received in first week of october under noc 0631 and the CAP reached 3 days back...member on this july forum have been writing that they are working on the september applications only and october application have not made it in the CAP.. i really do not understand how they calculate this....coz my application was reached when the total number of application were merely 200....Please advise...i m in a traumatic mood right now...
much regards
sorav

PLEASE HELP