+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check stuck

Nahra

May 23, 2023
Same here,When i send email i only get automatic response.Do you know any group in telegram or whatsapp for Poland people who applied through warsaw.

AbdulShaheed

Jul 12, 2023
Updated: Apr 19, 2023
Last logged in: May 15, 2023
Hello MD KAISAR HAMID
Here's a quick overview of your Visitor Visa (Temporary resident visa) application
I've realized most of the visitor visa applications pending were last updated on April 19, 2023 in the tracker including mine but for you atleast your eligibility was completed but mine hasn't started yet, it's only biometrics completed, background check still in process!

Azonto2241

Jul 7, 2023
I've realized most of the visitor visa applications pending were last updated on April 19, 2023 in the tracker including mine but for you atleast your eligibility was completed but mine hasn't started yet, it's only biometrics completed, background check still in process!
Hello, where is your V.O? Mine is Warsaw and it looks like by BG check has been stuck since May? Do you know if there is any WhatsApp group or telegram for Warsaw applicant as I will like to join

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hello, where is your V.O? Mine is Warsaw and it looks like by BG check has been stuck since May? Do you know if there is any WhatsApp group or telegram for Warsaw applicant as I will like to join
what is the exact date in may and what is your travel date. is your eligiblity already done

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Have you received an update yet?
not yet. I think germany has 145 processing days if I go by that I may get to hear something about next update by 25 august when 4 months will be completed. It is slow going. I have seen a case who applied from germany got visa in 4 months, this is the maximum time I have seen. Usually most cases were done within 1-3 months under normal processing. However they did not apply during peak season

In the end what I understand is they go by the designated proccesing time for each country. Pakistan has 43 days hence their cases are usually resolved within that time frame.

There is nothing i can do apart from waiting

Azonto2241

Jul 7, 2023
not yet. I think germany has 145 processing days if I go by that I may get to hear something about next update by 25 august when 4 months will be completed. It is slow going. I have seen a case who applied from germany got visa in 4 months, this is the maximum time I have seen. Usually most cases were done within 1-3 months under normal processing. However they did not apply during peak season

In the end what I understand is they go by the designated proccesing time for each country. Pakistan has 43 days hence their cases are usually resolved within that time frame.

There is nothing i can do apart from waiting
For clarification, did you apply for study permit? How did you get the information for designated processing time for each country (Study Permit). Based on the information on IRCC official page, processing time for study permit is 6weeks. In my case, I am in Estonia but my VO is Warsaw. Could you please share the link for designated processing time for each country with me? Thank you!

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
For clarification, did you apply for study permit? How did you get the information for designated processing time for each country (Study Permit). Based on the information on IRCC official page, processing time for study permit is 6weeks. In my case, I am in Estonia but my VO is Warsaw. Could you please share the link for designated processing time for each country with me? Thank you!
I applied for visit visa from germany and our applications are processed by Austria visa office. You can check processing times for each country from this link. I am not sure about study permit processing time. This tool is for checking visitor visa.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
I applied for visitor visa on 5th April 2022,my biometric and eligibility status completed but background check is stuck. Last update i have seen 19th April 2023.i applied from poland and i am Bangladeshi citizen. I don’t understand that what to do next. I have sent a webform to know about the actual status.
I also applied for visitor visa on 03 Dec 22. Eligibility completed. Stuck on background check. No results of web forms. ADR of military service details sent on 28 feb 23.