+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check.. did not see NA

Sorobu

Dec 4, 2015
Hello,

My background check used to say "your application is in progress we will let you know when we start your background check"

Now it is "we are processing your background check, we will let you know if we need more information".

I never had NA between these two points.

I am CEC inland
My AOR is 30th of September
med passed on 19th October (ish)
RPRF paid 6th November.

I have ordered GCMS notes on the 14th of November but they won't arrive for a month after this I imagine.

Can anyone let me know where they think my application is? IP1 or IP2.

Not seeing the NA other than perhaps before my medial was passed has thrown me off.

Thank you for your consideration!

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hello,

My background check used to say "your application is in progress we will let you know when we start your background check"

Now it is "we are processing your background check, we will let you know if we need more information".

I never had NA between these two points.

I am CEC inland
My AOR is 30th of September
med passed on 19th October (ish)
RPRF paid 6th November.

I have ordered GCMS notes on the 14th of November but they won't arrive for a month after this I imagine.

Can anyone let me know where they think my application is? IP1 or IP2.

Not seeing the NA other than perhaps before my medial was passed has thrown me off.

Thank you for your consideration!
That's normal. My case went to ip 2 directly from ip 1, and it got approved on the same day. Your case could be most likely approved as well since you have paid RPRF. I came to know my case got approved by a call centre agent, still waiting for ppr email.

Sorobu

Dec 4, 2015
That's normal. My case went to ip 2 directly from ip 1, and it got approved on the same day. Your case could be most likely approved as well since you have paid RPRF. I came to know my case got approved by a call centre agent, still waiting for ppr email.
Thank you for getting back to me!

Perhaps I should call them tomorrow.

Out of curiosity what question did you ask the call centre agent? I know some people have been given information and others haven't. I wonder if it's down to the wording you use when asking them about the application.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Thank you for getting back to me!

Perhaps I should call them tomorrow.

Out of curiosity what question did you ask the call centre agent? I know some people have been given information and others haven't. I wonder if it's down to the wording you use when asking them about the application.
I just asked them the status of my application, and I was told everything was completed and approved, I should be expecting an email to tell me how to proceed to the next step.

Sorobu

Dec 4, 2015
I just asked them the status of my application, and I was told everything was completed and approved, I should be expecting an email to tell me how to proceed to the next step.
I called and the lady said my application is being finalized and the checks are done.

I am stupid and didn't ask if this meant it was approved!!

Eugh.

Maybe I will call back in a couple of weeks.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
I called and the lady said my application is being finalized and the checks are done.

I am stupid and didn't ask if this meant it was approved!!

Eugh.

Maybe I will call back in a couple of weeks.
Yaa, I called twice to confirm. The first time when I called, the lady told me it was completed. I wans't sure if it was approved or not, then I called the 2nd time and asked specifically if it's approved. The guy then told me it's approved.

ARZ009

Dec 6, 2017
@Sorobu & @tushya : Would you guys be so kind to update this thread, when you do get your ppr email. I am in the same boat as you guys (We are processing your background check) for about a week now, but haven't received any conformation of approval. Please let me know when you guys get the ppr email, it would give me a rough estimate as to when to expect mine. Thanks

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
@Sorobu & @tushya : Would you guys be so kind to update this thread, when you do get your ppr email. I am in the same boat as you guys (We are processing your background check) for about a week now, but haven't received any conformation of approval. Please let me know when you guys get the ppr email, it would give me a rough estimate as to when to expect mine. Thanks
For sure! I will update you when I received the email. I don't think it's going to be far, since some guy CEC Aug 22 AOR received the telephone landing email just today. He got his ip 2 on Nov 23rd.

Sorobu

Dec 4, 2015
Yes of course.

I called up again today after Tushya said that they had called again.

I almost got the same answer, the new lady I spoke to said she couldn't tell me if my application is approved but I have passed all the checks.

She did say that I probably wouldn't hear anything until the new year, possibly February.

My AOR was September 30th so I'm a bit behind Tushya so maybe that is why. I guess I can wait and see.

I may order gcms notes today and I'll update you with any progress I see/hear.

If you could do the same that'd be great.

Good luck!

ARZ009

Dec 6, 2017
I called in today to ask the status and the guy asked me when did you apply I told him on NOV 10 and he said call when it's over six months.

I asked could you please check the status for me but he wasn't having it.

Should have I asked something else?

Sorobu

Dec 4, 2015
I didn't call them until after 2 months so maybe wait a little bit so that there is some progression with your file.