+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check - cpc Mississauga

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017
I know I have already asked this question, but, I would like to start a new thread just in case someone who could provide me with more info didn’t see my post inside the cpc Mississauga thread.

My app was sent mar 29, aor 2 from Ottawa third week of may, meds passed June 15, transferred back to Mississauga July 17 , email from cpc Mississauga staying they will be processing my app on October 20th.

Like I said I know I have asked this before but I am desperate for any info possible. I know that no one here can give me a definite answer

My criminality and security have supposedly started but I have had different agents give me different info regarding that.

Should my background check be started by now? Should I be concerned that it hasn’t?

Thank you again everyone

Last edited:

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Sadly your guess is as good as anyone elses here. All you can do is be patient and wait, or as many have done order notes for your file and it will take a month before you get anything back for the notes request you sent.

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017
Sadly your guess is as good as anyone elses here. All you can do is be patient and wait, or as many have done order notes for your file and it will take a month before you get anything back for the notes request you sent.

Seems like even that takes more than a month nowadays!

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
You really need to stop overanalyzing and thinking something is wrong. No news is good news. Order your notes and just be patient. Honestly. No one application is handled the same way as the next. Patience is key in this process.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
I agree with starnaenae. Unfortunately nobody has a crystal ball to tell you exactly when your background check will start. Because the CPC-M processing is a fairly new thing, there are no patterns for you to go by. You just need to be patient. I understand the frustration of waiting but you will only make yourself miserable if you are frantic over this. There is no reason to worry, just be patient.

Reactions: starnaenae

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
If there is a message in gckey will a notification be sent to email?
Most times but it is so unreliable.... its better that you check it here and there

Reactions: Dougmeadows

Twinny

Star Member
May 7, 2015
I know I have already asked this question, but, I would like to start a new thread just in case someone who could provide me with more info didn’t see my post inside the cpc Mississauga thread.
My app was sent mar 29, aor 2 from Ottawa third week of may, meds passed June 15, transferred back to Mississauga July 17 , email from cpc Mississauga staying they will be processing my app on October 20th.

Like I said I know I have asked this before but I am desperate for any info possible. I know that no one here can give me a definite answer

My criminality and security have supposedly started but I have had different agents give me different info regarding that.

Should my background check be started by now? Should I be concerned that it hasn’t?

Thank you again everyone

Hi I was wondering if you had any developments with your back ground check? We are In the same boat we put forms in June and they haven't started ours yet