+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

baby seat while exiting airport

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

I'm soft landing in Toronto in a couple of weeks and getting with all thats needed. Have a couple of questions regarding taxi while leaving the airport in Toronto.

1). Can I simply exit the airport and take the taxi from airport to my destination in Mississauga or do I have to pre-book it online? If both options are feasible, which is cheaper?

2). I have heard that baby seat/booster seat is must to travel in car with a 2 years old boy. Looks like I cannot buy one in India and bring that along. If I chose to take the taxi from airport terminal, would they have booster seat for my son or its better to pre-book online with a service that could provide booster seat?

3). Are there stores in the Toronto airport where I can directly buy the booster seat and simply take taxi from terminal?

4). Anything else that I need to pay any special attention with respect to my 2 year child?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) I am told if book uber online would be cheaper
2) I heard taxi are exempted with child seat requirement

Reactions: ldrbjp

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
3)it is an airport not a shopping mall and like many airports nothing nearby other than hotels. If you were renting a car then usually you can prebook a seat as part of the rental

Investocrat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Dear friends,

I'm soft landing in Toronto in a couple of weeks and getting with all thats needed. Have a couple of questions regarding taxi while leaving the airport in Toronto.

1). Can I simply exit the airport and take the taxi from airport to my destination in Mississauga or do I have to pre-book it online? If both options are feasible, which is cheaper?

2). I have heard that baby seat/booster seat is must to travel in car with a 2 years old boy. Looks like I cannot buy one in India and bring that along. If I chose to take the taxi from airport terminal, would they have booster seat for my son or its better to pre-book online with a service that could provide booster seat?

3). Are there stores in the Toronto airport where I can directly buy the booster seat and simply take taxi from terminal?

4). Anything else that I need to pay any special attention with respect to my 2 year child?

2) Taxi's are exempt from the car seat requirement. You can just hold your baby and there should be no issues.
3) I doubt it.
4) Use your seat belt and have your baby seat on your lap while holding them. That's what I've done in the past.

Reactions: Meylis and ldrbjp