+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Baby Delivery Upon Visit Visa

penandpaper

Apr 21, 2011
Well, the most important thing here is the advanced pregnancy -- correct me if I am wrong, but I think that most airlines will not allow you to travel when you are that far into your pregnancy. I am not sure if advanced pregnancy plays a role when applying for tourist visa. Better have this thoroughly checked out before making too many plans.

Mrs Proper

Apr 2, 2011
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-20-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Request
redo May 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
Yea I'm pretty sure you can't travel that far into pregnancy as well. Hope you find some answers

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
There is a skilled worker self-assessment test available online, you can use that to decide who will apply between you and your wife. The score should be 67, if you don't meet the 67 or your wife then you cannot apply using this stream. Here is the link for the skilled worker self-assessment test:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp

If your wife decides to apply using this stream, New Delhi's current processing time is 15 months or it might be longer. For Islamabad it's 26 months. You mentioned you guys are residing in Saudi? I'm not too sure which visa office will handle your application.

Oh and they are correct, most airlines won't let your wife fly once she is past her 34 weeks of pregnancy.

brighton_travel

Aug 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
ishaq79 said:
Kindly guide me or advice me how much will it cost for the delivery, normal and CS.
In Canada, the average cost for Delivery Normal (Doctor, Hospital(mother & Newborn), Anesthesia) - the lowest is around $10,000 and up to $30,000 + you have to add the cost for "the following-up outpatient care for the newborn(vaccination, checkup)"

if there are complications in normal, especially in Newborn - the cost will go up

A C-section - around $25,000 or more
also, medical travel insurance won't cover maternity/delivery care.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Im sorry if it sounded like that. My intention was not to make fun of you :) Just that she is a female. Of course, you did not know that. My bad.

The visa office for Saudi Arabia is Abu Dhabi & the processing time is currently 27 months for family class.

What you are intending to do is called as 'Anchor Baby'. But its only a half-baked scheme to get into Canada and I doubt if it will get you far. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_baby But if you still want to have a baby in Canada, then it can be 30,000+ CAD. Lot of money there!

I do not know your personal reasons for wanting to go to Canada, but it is untrue to say that you have zero prospects in India. Currently, the India economy is the third largest economy in the world in terms of purchasing power. As an Indian, Im speaking only for India.

Also, I have seen many Indians and Pakistani being happily married without the wife/husband having to change their nationalities. So I do not think that is an issue here at all.

And moreover, I have spent my entire life in Saudi Arabia, and my dad still works there. So from my experience, I feel you are one those ill-informed people who think that a western country will magically solve all your problems. But sadly, that is not the case.

You can try applying as a skilled worker and take it from there. Good luck :)

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
shamsia said:
Im sorry if it sounded like that. My intention was not to make fun of you :) Just that she is a female. Of course, you did not know that. My bad.

The visa office for Saudi Arabia is Abu Dhabi & the processing time is currently 27 months for family class.

What you are intending to do is called as 'Anchor Baby'. But its only a half-baked scheme to get into Canada and I doubt if it will get you far. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_baby But if you still want to have a baby in Canada, then it can be 30,000+ CAD. Lot of money there!

I do not know your personal reasons for wanting to go to Canada, but it is untrue to say that you have zero prospects in India. Currently, the India economy is the third largest economy in the world in terms of purchasing power. As an Indian, Im speaking only for India.

Also, I have seen many Indians and Pakistani being happily married without the wife/husband having to change their nationalities. So I do not think that is an issue here at all.

And moreover, I have spent my entire life in Saudi Arabia, and my dad still works there. So from my experience, I feel you are one those ill-informed people who think that a western country will magically solve all your problems. But sadly, that is not the case.

You can try applying as a skilled worker and take it from there. Good luck :)
hey shamsia, very informative for me :) keep up this spirit. please remember in prays always.

bro saif. :)

ishaq79

Jul 12, 2011
Dear Shamsia,

Thank you! As you have enough curtsey to reply back and give some information. Also thank you to inform me about Scylla, I really didn’t knew she is female. Indeed no doubt about India being third largest economy when it comes to purchasing power. But as there is a saying slow horse are not apt to be in race and they are used in pulling load.

Coz after spending entire life in Saudi Arabia, I come to know people in India are much more experienced and practice then us.

About you living in Saudi Arabia, My dear just conform you dad regarding the new labor regime going on in Saudi Arabia. We might be kicked any time, without reason! Under the new rule of RED, YELLOW and GREEN system.

I don’t leave in dream world not I believe in fairy tales, I keep hearing from lots of friends regarding the handwork and number of hours they work in Canada.

I know how tough life they have in Canada but at a same time they can live there for rest of life. Not like Saudi Arabia, my dad is here since 1974 and he might be ask to leave any time. So what is the use? Of being in such a country where you loyalty is not paid and accepted to be part of their country?

Well, I never came across such people who’re Indian and Pakistan also happy in Saudi Arabia. Coz one day we have to GO!

Anyhow I will look forward in the skilled worker searching for some further assistances.

Jazak’Allah Khair! For you kind respond!

Allah Bless you!

Regards,
Ishaq

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Yes you are right. The new labor regimes are definitely not immigrant pro, so far alhamdullilah my dad is in green, but yes it is unpredictable! But it is also a fact that Saudi Arabia needs those hardworking immigrants to run. Do you think an average Saudi would work the way a Bangladeshi does? Highly doubt it. The general belief is that the new laws are to appease the Saudis, but at the end of the day, it is unpredictable.

You are right to be thinking about other options, and I wish you good luck :)

Rocky636

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th May 2010
Doc's Request.
23-August-2010 Asked RPRF & Pics return back
AOR Received.
23-June-10
File Transfer...
18-June-2010
Med's Done....
24-March-2010
Interview........
11-August-2010
Passport Req..
8-July-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-December-2010
LANDED..........
21-January-2011
I don't think so immigration officer gonna give ur wife visa if they found it she's pregnant...... and it's sounds looks like fully plan to get Canadian citizenship