June 23 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 4 2010
Med's Request
Aug 24 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 29 2012
Hi

We have completed our medicals in sep 2012. last month we got a mail from CIS, they asked my wife to go for X-ray test (only xray) again because it has expired.
She was pregnant at that time, and I replied the same to CIS. I did not hear back from CIS after that.
Now My wife is ready to go for x-ray test, When I contacted the doctor, she has asked for UCI number and I gave her the UCI number which is there on form.
But she said she cant see the record in the system and she cannot do that test.

Why the UCI number is invalid? What would be the reason?
How to check with CIC regarding this?

Whey did they reply back to me after I informed them about my wife's pregnancy?

Thanks
Sunil Atoori

crazysun

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 4 2010
Med's Request
Aug 24 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 29 2012

crazysun

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 4 2010
Med's Request
Aug 24 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 29 2012
sorry for the typos

Why dint they reply back*

Ali78

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Canada
LANDED..........
20-Mar-2014
Dear C.Sun

You did medicals in Sept 2012 but it took more than a year for you to do X ray for your wife which is confusing. Let me briefly explain my situation too.

My family medicals were done in April 2013. Since wife was pregnant X ray was not done. In august 2013 we got letter from VO that her X ray needs to be done and visa process will remain hold until the birth of new born. After birth she did the Xray. The same time doctor was unable to get her references also in system and the kind kind doctor did something (emailed to immigration etc which I am just not aware) to submit my wife's Xray. However, all was done within the stipulated time as per the letter issued by VO to us in Aug 2013. We also sent our new born's CAD 150 fee, photos, updated forms & bank details to VO. 2 days back I got my new born's medical request too from VO and hence all is done in terms of medicals. Hope this clarifies.

Now you can see that it took from April to Nov to sort out Xray hence I am unable to understand why Xray in your case was not done after a lapse of more than 1 year (overall).

crazysun

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 4 2010
Med's Request
Aug 24 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 29 2012
Ali78 said:
Dear C.Sun

You did medicals in Sept 2012 but it took more than a year for you to do X ray for your wife which is confusing. Let me briefly explain my situation too.

My family medicals were done in April 2013. Since wife was pregnant X ray was not done. In august 2013 we got letter from VO that her X ray needs to be done and visa process will remain hold until the birth of new born. After birth she did the Xray. The same time doctor was unable to get her references also in system and the kind kind doctor did something (emailed to immigration etc which I am just not aware) to submit my wife's Xray. However, all was done within the stipulated time as per the letter issued by VO to us in Aug 2013. We also sent our new born's CAD 150 fee, photos, updated forms & bank details to VO. 2 days back I got my new born's medical request too from VO and hence all is done in terms of medicals. Hope this clarifies.

Now you can see that it took from April to Nov to sort out Xray hence I am unable to understand why Xray in your case was not done after a lapse of more than 1 year (overall).
Thanks for the reply,

yeah Xray was expired in sep'2013 and I got a mail in November to get the new x-ray report. But my wife was pregnant in nov'2013 and I conveyed the same to the CIC. But I dont know why dint they reply me back?

And the another issue is, my nearest doctor is unable to locate my wife's record with the UCI number provided. They dont do the Xray test unless they find the record online.
I don't know how to get this done.

Thanks
Crazysun