Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2010
Tajik said:
i got my application returned as incomplete but my card was charged. Does this make any difference?
what do you mean? will it still be processed through? In the mail that you received did it indicate if they created a record or file number for you?
If so, I guess you are still in the game. But if it says, refer to the new changes as of June 26. your option is to reapply.

I am just confuse why did they charge your card then return the application..

edithm

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2010
nevilraval said:
Dear edithm,
In the new NOC list if you see 1122 ,it is almost similar to the 1111 so just check out the noc 1122 and if some duties,responsibilities are matching up with yr experience,then you can apply.
Read 1122 carefully!!!you will get option!!
Nevil
Hi Nevil,

thanks for the headsup! il check on it....goodluck to you!

khan09

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2010
Sachin11 said:
Hello Everyone

Although I have submitted my papers to CIO but just got one confusion

I have written my work duties (which needs to be filled in Schedule 3 question number 11) on a blank paper writing my name, dates, noc code, years of experience etc. Is it okey on a blank page or is it compulsory to fill our duties on the printed form downloaded for the site.

Pls advice.

Thanks
Sachin
If the column in the form is insufficient to mention the details, then you can add addendum to that form in same tabulated format but its important that you mention the form No, Question No. and you name on top on addendum.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tajik said:
i got my application returned as incomplete but my card was charged. Does this make any difference?
When did u submitted ur application?
When was ur CC charged?
What was missing in ur form?

immigrantapplicant

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18th, 2010
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted along with initial doc.
ammaartahir said:
Dear edithm, I have a couple of questions:

1. I have not appointed any representative so should I still need to send the Representative form?? or not??

2. I have a certificate of my duties in different positions during my tenure. The duties are written on 04 pages. How can I write all these duties in this small space provided in Schedule 3, page2?? I would have to attach additional pages with the application! but the thing is that I am sending a certified letter mentioning my duties. So should I write an overview/main duties during my tenure??? or the full description???
Recently, one of my friends received his file back in which CIO mentioned that "The Duties you provided are insufficient". He actually did not put any attachement, and relying on the Detailed Experience Letter given by his company in which detailed description of job duties was given.

So I strongly recommend u to add an attachement with your application and do not rely on your experience certificate, ofcourse this experience certificate will be used to verify what you have mentioned.

dipmm2000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
Mine will be returned as well as i lost my card so planning to apply end of september do u guys think 1000 cap will be filled by this time?My NOC is 0631.Really worried.

Inexperienced

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 August 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO original
Hi nevilraval,

Could u let us know when did u apply. Specifially was it post 26 June 2010?

Thanks

Inexperienced

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 August 2010