Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2010
I received my application back unfortunately due to an invalid credit card. Hope this thread will help initial filers to CIO.
The application I received contains a list being checked by CIO.

[] You did not sign your application form IMM0008
[] You did not sign the Use of a Representative form IMM5476
[] The Use of a Representative form was not signed by your representative
[] You can only appoint one representative
[] You did not complete essential fields in the application form. Complete highlighted sections fo the form
[] You did not complete essential fields in the Use of a Representative form. Complete higlighted sections
[] You did not indicate the Visa Office requested for the process of your applcation. Please note: Sydney CIO is not a valid selection
[] The application form you submitted is no longer acceptable
[] You must submit the following forms with your application. Schedule 1 and Schedule 3
[] The main duties listed on Schedule 3, page2 of your application are insufficient. Please provide a detailed description
[] Please include the appropriate four diit NOC codes for each fo your specified work experiences

Note this is just an intial checklist. Make sure you have complete information and a VALID PAYMENT FORM.

Hope this helps...Goodluck everyone. As for me. will wait till my time comes...

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
edithm said:
[] You did not complete essential fields in the Use of a Representative form. Complete higlighted sections

[] The main duties listed on Schedule 3, page2 of your application are insufficient. Please provide a detailed description
Dear edithm, I have a couple of questions:

1. I have not appointed any representative so should I still need to send the Representative form?? or not??

2. I have a certificate of my duties in different positions during my tenure. The duties are written on 04 pages. How can I write all these duties in this small space provided in Schedule 3, page2?? I would have to attach additional pages with the application! but the thing is that I am sending a certified letter mentioning my duties. So should I write an overview/main duties during my tenure??? or the full description???

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
ammaartahir said:

1. I have not appointed any representative so should I still need to send the Representative form?? or not??

2. I have a certificate of my duties in different positions during my tenure. The duties are written on 04 pages. How can I write all these duties in this small space provided in Schedule 3, page2?? I would have to attach additional pages with the application! but the thing is that I am sending a certified letter mentioning my duties. So should I write an overview/main duties during my tenure??? or the full description???

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Thanks for your thoughtful entry, Edith. Sorry to hear you had to find out personally and hope you can get your package back to CIO quickly. A +1 for Good Luck!

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ammaartahir said:

1- Do not send representative form and do not tick in checklist if you haven't appointed him.
2- Just mention your main duties in the form and if needed attach a seperate sheet. But do mention total duties in the reference letter with full docs to CHC.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
canada1234 said:
1- Do not send representative form and do not tick in checklist if you haven't appointed him.
2- Just mention your main duties in the form and if needed attach a seperate sheet. But do mention total duties in the reference letter with full docs to CHC.
Thanks canada1234! :)

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
edithm said:
I received my application back unfortunately due to an invalid credit card. Hope this thread will help initial filers to CIO.

[] You did not complete essential fields in the application form. Complete highlighted sections fo the form
[] You did not indicate the Visa Office requested for the process of your applcation. Please note: Sydney CIO is not a valid selection
[] You must submit the following forms with your application. Schedule 1 and Schedule 3
[] Please include the appropriate four diit NOC codes for each fo your specified work experiences

Note this is just an intial checklist. Make sure you have complete information and a VALID PAYMENT FORM.

Dear Edith, you intend to re-apply now??

edithm

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2010
ok1 said:
Dear Edith, you intend to re-apply now??
how i wish I can apply again but my NOC is not it the list anymore :( NOC 1111.
goodluck to all of you.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi Edithm,

Sorry to hear about your situation.I must say thumb up for your courage, to share wt the forum.I am most definite that the canadian government will have another review,sometime next year and you will have the opportunity to reapply.

Ig

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Hello Everyone

Although I have submitted my papers to CIO but just got one confusion

I have written my work duties (which needs to be filled in Schedule 3 question number 11) on a blank paper writing my name, dates, noc code, years of experience etc. Is it okey on a blank page or is it compulsory to fill our duties on the printed form downloaded for the site.

Pls advice.

Thanks
Sachin

apache

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
04 Jun 2009
File Transfer...
09 Jun 2009
Med's Request
15 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
20 Jan, 29 Jan
Passport Req..
13 May 2010
VISA ISSUED...
21 Jun 2010
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2010
that's ok. bu ti hope you did not forget to indicate also indicate/include the name of the form (schedule 3) and the question/field number 911). just to be more clear :)

cheers n gud luck

Tajik

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
24-05-2015
edithm said:

i got my application returned as incomplete but my card was charged. Does this make any difference?

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
edithm said:

thanks for all the info

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
edithm said:
how i wish I can apply again but my NOC is not it the list anymore :( NOC 1111.
goodluck to all of you.
Dear edithm,
In the new NOC list if you see 1122 ,it is almost similar to the 1111 so just check out the noc 1122 and if some duties,responsibilities are matching up with yr experience,then you can apply.
Read 1122 carefully!!!you will get option!!
Nevil

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Tajik said:
i got my application returned as incomplete but my card was charged. Does this make any difference?
DOnt scrae!!my card got charged just!!waiting for AOR now!!