Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Hi everybody..

does anyone knows what is the avarage time to wait for the 1st AOR for the people who apply from UAE?

"Knight", a member in this forum has said that its not less than 6-7 months... is this true?

let me know

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As the first intial application goes to sydney NS, Canada, I think the time should be the same as it is for the applications from other countries which is 1 - 3 months.

Regards
Saki

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
adam711 said:
Hi everybody..

does anyone knows what is the avarage time to wait for the 1st AOR for the people who apply from UAE?

"Knight", a member in this forum has said that its not less than 6-7 months... is this true?

let me know
Hi Adam
Have you checked your email. Is it working alright, junk, spam folders.As you know i have the same case. I think I might have missed email. Dont know what to do now. Its been 78 days gone.

adam711

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
canada1234

well.. i checked everything.. am sure they didnt send the email...

also, i applied for myself and my 2 sisters separately but on the same day.. the 3 of us didnt get any email.. so no chance that the emails just got lost somewhere...

also we didnt get mail in PObox...

i just sent an email to FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca

if this didnt work, then i will try to call CIC hotline from canada.. and if this didnt work also, then i will send a mail to their post address as a last resort...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
adam711 said:
I just sent an email to FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca

if this didnt work, then i will try to call CIC hotline from canada.. and if this didnt work also, then i will send a mail to their post address as a last resort...
Dear Adam!
FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca,,Is this the rightemail address of CIO. I mean exact wording and secondly what if send email to CIC London which is our Visa Office. If they have our case they will respond. Well I am also planning to send snail mail to CIO at the same address on which I courier my application.
Good Luck & Keep in touch.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Dear Adam!
Someone post this on other thread. I just picked it for you, as you have problem in finding the status of your DD.
Below link is online inquiry form for HSBC Canada. Send it and may be they can help you in finding the status of your D.D.
They can tell you whether it is en-cashed or not. You can locate DD Number in your bank statement.

https://www2.hsbc.ca/HICServlet?cmd_contactusform=&accept-language=en-ca

adam711

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
thanks alot for you comment....well i have seen that post.. and i already sent to them..

but i got the following reply

Dear Mr.

Thank you for your e-mail message.

Please note, to enquire if Immigration Canada has received your payment,
please contact them directly.

As the intermediate bank, we are unable to disclose any information or to
confirm whether a bank draft has been cashed. For further assistance, you
will need to contact your financial institution that issued the draft for
you to perform your request.

Regards,

Corinna,

HSBC CA Contact Us

http://www.HSBC.CA

therefore i sent to hsbc.ae .. but they didnt reply yet....

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
i heard minimum of 45 days before thce card gets charged, then a week or two to receive the aor...

Knight

Star Member
Nov 11, 2009
adam711 said:
Hi everybody..

let me know
adam711 said:
Hi everybody..

let me know
Dear Folks

its been more then 7-8 months now since i have applied, i have checked my email and junk mail like any thing but still no response, i filed my case myself but one of my friend filed the case from one of the top migration agent and his time line was Aug 09 and he got his written AOR by 1st week of April so it means the wait time period is around 9 months. so i will keep my patience till July after that i will consider it some thing really complected. by the way my Visa office is AbuDhabi (as i mentioned in my application ) i dont know what could be the impact of this 2nd please let me know how to contact Consulate or Immigration authorities to check the status of Application.

cheers
Knight

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
adam711 said:
Hi everybody..

let me know
Hi Adam
Dear forget everything and call this number just bear in mind one thing that its a Montreal number in canada and the waiting times are a bit long but you sure can get every info about your application as i got mine. S dont think and call this number

00-1-613-944-4000

The option sthat you need to hit are

Then 2
then 1
then 2
then 0
or just hold and an agent will be with you
Go ahead they are very nice and check ur application details and give u all the info

Hope that helps
regards