+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorize someone to submit passports and get it back????????? (senior plz help)

hellovn

Jul 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I receive a letter from Singapore visa office to submit our passports within 60 days. I am afraid that if I send them now, I cannot get them back before Dec 24 and I need to visit my country in this Christmas (24 Dec).

In the letter, CIC told me that I can submit in-person in Singapore visa office and it will take 2 weeks for people living in Singapore.

My question is: "Should I send my passports to my friend living in Singapore and ask him to submit in-person, collect the passports, and send them back for me?"

Does anyone have similar experience?

Thanks a lot

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hellovn said:
Hi All,

I receive a letter from Singapore visa office to submit our passports within 60 days. I am afraid that if I send them now, I cannot get them back before Dec 24 and I need to visit my country in this Christmas (24 Dec).

In the letter, CIC told me that I can submit in-person in Singapore visa office and it will take 2 weeks for people living in Singapore.

My question is: "Should I send my passports to my friend living in Singapore and ask him to submit in-person, collect the passports, and send them back for me?"

Does anyone have similar experience?

Thanks a lot
Submission and collection of passport can be done by a authorised representative. Give the authority in writing.