Jul 13 2015 (REQUESTED PAYMENT OF ARC & LANDING
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
white diamond said:
Hey jimmy i am also comming in next few days ;D but i have a question how much time you wait for immigration process and check out process in air port??? And how was your experience in pearson international airport?
[/quote..Salaam.Its took me hardly 10 min.I was 2nd person on line.so i was out from airport my be 30 min.But you have to wait for luggage.That it.Good luck.

reayath

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
15-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
17-12-2016
Hi guys,

I'm also requested to submit an ARC application for my husband. The situation is I am applying for PR under CEC within Canada. My husband had a deportation order. So PR case office asked me to upload his ARC Application to MyCIC using the link the opened. We gathered all the documents but having trouble of how to pay the ARC application fee!! Since this is a application normally send to visa office outside of Canada, there is no way we can pay it online, nor pay it at the bank to obtain a receipt. I called CIC call centre, they have no clue either, one even suggest maybe the case office don't ask the payment.... I consulted with a lawyer, her unofficial suggestion is to pay $400 using other categories for online payment (for example: 4 times of $100 Visitor Record Fee), should I do that? I mean it seems like the only option. Or should I only upload the application package but ask for CIC's further instruction of how to pay for it in the Letter of Explanation? I have 30 days until July 21 to deal with it.

Thanks for any suggestion

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reayath said:
Hi guys,

I'm also requested to submit an ARC application for my husband. The situation is I am applying for PR under CEC within Canada. My husband had a deportation order. So PR case office asked me to upload his ARC Application to MyCIC using the link the opened. We gathered all the documents but having trouble of how to pay the ARC application fee!! Since this is a application normally send to visa office outside of Canada, there is no way we can pay it online, nor pay it at the bank to obtain a receipt. I called CIC call centre, they have no clue either, one even suggest maybe the case office don't ask the payment.... I consulted with a lawyer, her unofficial suggestion is to pay $400 using other categories for online payment (for example: 4 times of $100 Visitor Record Fee), should I do that? I mean it seems like the only option. Or should I only upload the application package but ask for CIC's further instruction of how to pay for it in the Letter of Explanation? I have 30 days until July 21 to deal with it.

Thanks for any suggestion
Hi ,
Many people paid it online by credit card : follow the link below:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=18

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
I agree with TANMEX just follow the link and pay it online. I had to submit my ARC to Ottawa and that is what I did and send them a receipt along with my documents.

vannak

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
Hi to all
i already applied for spousal application.. Does anyone know when is the best time to apply for arc???

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
vannak said:
Hi to all
i already applied for spousal application.. Does anyone know when is the best time to apply for arc???
They will ask you for ARC documents when they are ready.

mirjana.Ilija

Aug 5, 2015
Violet11 said:
The VO may just extend the medicals, they are able to do a one year extension, that's what they did in our case and we didn't know, we only found out later when my MP inquire about it.
After reading your case in more detail now im feeling like there is no hope. You been waiting so long and im only at 7 months arc..to think it could be even another year i might have a breakdown i dont have money to go see my husband soon..i owe so much for my student loans i have to work and keep paying and all my cards are maxed out. Meanwhile my husband calls me and tells me hes on edge and just feels like hes going crazy waiting.

ARC then can take 10 years..theres no real timeline so our lives are up in the air for whenever they feel like dealing with it..i cant even give up and move to europe becauase i have 40k + debt here.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjana.Ilija said:
After reading your case in more detail now im feeling like there is no hope. You been waiting so long and im only at 7 months arc..to think it could be even another year i might have a breakdown i dont have money to go see my husband soon..i owe so much for my student loans i have to work and keep paying and all my cards are maxed out. Meanwhile my husband calls me and tells me hes on edge and just feels like hes going crazy waiting.

ARC then can take 10 years..theres no real timeline so our lives are up in the air for whenever they feel like dealing with it..i cant even give up and move to europe becauase i have 40k + debt here.
Hey ,
ARC never take 10 years , I believe it take 1 month to 1 Year depends on your VO , ( Mexico 1Month or so , Vienna 1 year or so ) .

be patient and good things will come , your husband you can ask him to suggest or find a solution if he try to push you again .

Good luck

mirjana.Ilija

Aug 5, 2015
TANMEX said:
Hey ,
ARC never take 10 years , I believe it take 1 month to 1 Year depends on your VO , ( Mexico 1Month or so , Vienna 1 year or so ) .

be patient and good things will come , your husband you can ask him to suggest or find a solution if he try to push you again .

Good luck
Hes not trying to push me its that we cant be seperated anymore we want to have kids and be together and i cant go visit becausse i maxed out all cards and i have student loan from govt im paying back i was gona go stay with him until its done but i just cant and im kinda going crazy at this point.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjana.Ilija said:
Hes not trying to push me its that we cant be seperated anymore we want to have kids and be together and i cant go visit becausse i maxed out all cards and i have student loan from govt im paying back i was gona go stay with him until its done but i just cant and im kinda going crazy at this point.
I totally understand the frustration , I'm in the same shoes . I wish there is a Magic solutions .

mirjana.Ilija

Aug 5, 2015
TANMEX said:
I totally understand the frustration , I'm in the same shoes . I wish there is a Magic solutions .
How long have you been waiting?

Im actualy feeling sick..i cant sleep i cant eat nothing

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjana.Ilija said:
How long have you been waiting?

Im actualy feeling sick..i cant sleep i cant eat nothing
9 months since I sent my application , I'm now stuck waiting for an RCMP Clearance Check and after that I will go trough ARC .

it's crazy and I'm trying to think positive , last time I saw my wife was last February .

humblee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
bogota
Category........
Visa Office......
bogota colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
17-03-2016
Who has experiences about the time line for the ARC VO Colombia how long the ARC takes I am worry because I know somebody from here who applied 1 year ago and nothing yea

CCGS2015

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Nomination.....
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
18-09-2015
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Taxed said:
So i got an interview appointment for mid September regarding my ARC application yesterday.
I have an accepted H&C grounds application.

Is 3 months considered fast or a long period for an interview?
Anyone knows what questions to expect at the interview?
I had an interview scheduled to mig August. Were you able to find out about the questions they may ask at the interview?

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
humblee said:
Who has experiences about the time line for the ARC VO Colombia how long the ARC takes I am worry because I know somebody from here who applied 1 year ago and nothing yea
My husband and I have been waiting for over a year (14 months to be exact ) and at the beginning of this process I started checking the processing times for other countries , I'm sure you can find the post in this thread but i dont recall finding informatiom about Colombia. I know Mexico VO process it very fast , within a month or two max, Brazil is also fast, other VO like Romania , London within 6 month and I believe Ottawa is within 3 months, I don't know about Colombia but it would be helpful to post the Arc processing times to have as reference for future applicants.
As you can see Vienna is over a year. I was told that our application would be reviewed within a month but who knows really, once it happens for sure I will post it here . I know there are many people waiting for Vienna to review their Arc applications and all I can say is stay strong and don't give up, I know is difficult and extremely depressing
Good luck