Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
braveheart09 said:
Hi violet 11 I'm just wondering did you receive your GCMS notes. I requested mine on march 15 no mail yet.
No, not yet. I sent an email today with the tracking number I received when I requested them reminding them that the 31 calendar days passed and I'm still waiting for a response

jimmy64

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
01-01-2014 (DNA TEST)
Med's Request
Nov 4-2015 (REASSESSMENT)
Med's Done....
Nov 10-2015
Interview........
Jul 13 2015 (REQUESTED PAYMENT OF ARC & LANDING
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
AreWeDoneYet said:
Have you ordered your notes, to see what the delay is?
My arc is approved, it took over a year to approve it,
But my medical expired. We issued a new one in February.
Still no Passport Request.

I asked on another feed if it's a guarantee to get your Pr after approved arc and some guy said no.
Then I asked for him to explain and of course no explanation.

So I looked it up on the CIC site. Basically if the arc is approved then it is a garantee approval.
But say something happens to come up, then CIC can revoke the approved arc. But it is very unlikely.
Once a arc is approved all the record to that person is deleted. So the officer who issues the arc has to be 100% certain. When approving authority to return.
I sent email to CHC ISBAD they said we waiting for Medical clearance and i reply back and told them i had my re medical Nov 2015 after that no reply from them.I sent three reminder emails but no luck.

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
AreWeDoneYet
Since 2012, 3rd Medical, still no Ppr request.
Is your Arc Approved

Not sure yet but assuming it might be approved that's why they asked for 2nd re-medical. They asked for 1st re-medical as relationship was approved after sending pics and all other supporting documents. After just a week I did my 1st re-medical, visa officer asked me to make sure if I need to apply for ARC as i was deported, he also asked me to send Karachi and USA police clearance certificate(as i lived there for studies).I send all the documents plus ARC fee March 2015 after 6 months they reviewd my documents and asked to send Federal USA police certificate where i send them State one. It took 3 months to get it and by November/15 they start sending me emails and letters both from London ARC section and visa officer that send the document soon otherwise we will make decision and that might ended in refusal. I sent that document within 30 days on 13/12/15 now after 3 months got automated re-medical request again so hoping ARC approved and it will PPR1 next, if i have sent that right document I probably be done by now. Do u have any such correspondence from your visa officer.

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
am12345 said:
AreWeDoneYet
Since 2012, 3rd Medical, still no Ppr request.
Is your Arc Approved

Not sure yet but assuming it might be approved that's why they asked for 2nd re-medical.
Fingers crossed your approved.
Your situation is different from mine and needs a lot more documents, since you were in the states.
They notified me my arc is approved but my medical is expired. In order to finish my file they need a valid medical. That's all. It's been 2 + months since submitting my medical. I heard it could take 3 months for CIC to process my medical results. But who knows.

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
jimmy64 said:
I sent email to CHC ISBAD they said we waiting for Medical clearance and i reply back and told them i had my re medical Nov 2015 after that no reply from them.I sent three reminder emails but no luck.
I can't believe how frustrating that must be for you.

I too tried to reach them and still haven't heard anything back...

Good luck on your journey back to Canada

braveheart09

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/16/2015
AOR Received.
7/17/2015
File Transfer...
8/24/2015
Med's Done....
5/10/2015
Interview........
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked 25-05-2016
Violet11 said:
No, not yet. I sent an email today with the tracking number I received when I requested them reminding them that the 31 calendar days passed and I'm still waiting for a response
Yeah I ordered notes 2 times and they took exactly 30 days. I think they delayed because of ongoing arc application.They dont want to show security and bacround section.Thats what we think.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
braveheart09 said:
Yeah I ordered notes 2 times and they took exactly 30 days. I think they delayed because of ongoing arc application.They dont want to show security and bacround section.Thats what we think.
I ordered Notes Twice , the 1st time took 31 days and 10 days for the 2nd time , I'm starting to think they gave me the same notes , because I don't see any kind of changes , only the date requested and generated .

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
I ordered my notes march 15h and I haven't received it yet. Is it normal?

dama2015

Nov 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Doc's Request.
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-09-2015 AOR2 21-11-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
I got mines 10 days late

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
I ordered my notes on March 14 and im still waiting

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
Hello everyone
I was talking to a lawyer yesterday and asked if she knew anything about issues /delays from Vienna VO and she told me that appatently CIC has recently acknowledged that they deployed senior officers from various visa offices to Jordan and other places to processed Syrian refugees and this has affected and delayed other applications.
I also noticed that before I used to get a response to my emails within 3 days but in February I sent an email to Vienna to inquire about my husband's application and they responded after 22 days so it is possible that this is causing varios VO delays. It also affects Arcs because according to the operation manual only program managers and senior officers can deal with Arc applications.

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Violet11 said:
Hello everyone
I was talking to a lawyer yesterday and asked if she knew anything about issues /delays from Vienna VO and she told me that appatently CIC has recently acknowledged that they deployed senior officers from various visa offices to Jordan and other places to processed Syrian refugees and this has affected and delayed other applications.
I also noticed that before I used to get a response to my emails within 3 days but in February I sent an email to Vienna to inquire about my husband's application and they responded after 22 days so it is possible that this is causing varios VO delays. It also affects Arcs because according to the operation manual only program managers and senior officers can deal with Arc applications.
Thanks for your update

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
I got my notes today (28 pages) they included all the emails I sent to them and all their responses.
On the first page it says
Associated App: ARC0000000
and at the top of the second page it says the due date for March 2016
I requested the notes on the 15 of March and there are no notes that indicate they are working on the file.

I didn't learn anything new, the most helpful notes were the response they sent to my MP in August last year, background checks completed, criminality passed, medicals passed and extended until July 2016.
There was a summary of the interview and the officer wrote that the relationship seems in good faith.
My MP told me they were supposed to review the file in January of this year and that's the last update they made. He also told me the date they opened the ARC file but I didn't see it in the notes, Ill keep looking. We sent the ARC in April and they opened the file three months later, in July 2015
This is so frustrating and depressing

braveheart09

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/16/2015
AOR Received.
7/17/2015
File Transfer...
8/24/2015
Med's Done....
5/10/2015
Interview........
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked 25-05-2016
Violet11 said:
I got my notes today (28 pages) they included all the emails I sent to them and all their responses.
On the first page it says
Associated App: ARC0000000
and at the top of the second page it says the due date for March 2016
I requested the notes on the 15 of March and there are no notes that indicate they are working on the file.

I didn't learn anything new, the most helpful notes were the response they sent to my MP in August last year, background checks completed, criminality passed, medicals passed and extended until July 2016.
There was a summary of the interview and the officer wrote that the relationship seems in good faith.
My MP told me they were supposed to review the file in January of this year and that's the last update they made. He also told me the date they opened the ARC file but I didn't see it in the notes, Ill keep looking. We sent the ARC in April and they opened the file three months later, in July 2015
This is so frustrating and depressing
Nice finally you received the notes. I'm still on wait but I dont think so I m gonna learn something new either.It is so weird they didnt put any number on arc application.I know from forum , vienna and mexico takes too long process ARC apps.I wish I have someone who had ARC in Ankara VO. I have no idea how many months it gonna take.Normally they dont show on the notes the date start proccessing They hide lots of information before sending us.Be Patient thats the only thing we can do right now I hope that nightmare ends soon.Our family and friends waiting for us ;D

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
AreWeDoneYet
Fingers crossed your approved.
Your situation is different from mine and needs a lot more documents, since you were in the states.
They notified me my arc is approved but my medical is expired.

I haven't get any notice regarding approval just got automated re-medical request. How they notified you about ur approval e mail or send letter and is this document is required as evidence of approval?