+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian PCC through Veritas Acceptable /?? Urgent help needed friends.... PLEASEEEE!!!!!!

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Friends / Gurus,

Please help me...have applied for Australian PCC through Veritas agency....I wanted to know if thats okkk ??? or do we need to get another one from AFP itself ?????

Any one has applied through Veritas Agency and accepted before ??? PLease advice guys.. please...

PLease help friends...this is after ITA stage....dont have much time left...please help........

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Friends / Gurus,

Please help me...have applied for Australian PCC through Veritas agency....I wanted to know if thats okkk ??? or do we need to get another one from AFP itself ?????

Any one has applied through Veritas Agency and accepted before ??? PLease advice guys.. please...

PLease help friends...this is after ITA stage....dont have much time left...please help........
I applied through Veritas and they said it will be arrived in 15 business days to US. I think its the same thing. they are a broker who acts like a middlemen trying to reduce paper work at AFP.

Reactions: hirak24

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
I applied through Veritas and they said it will be arrived in 15 business days to US. I think its the same thing. they are a broker who acts like a middlemen trying to reduce paper work at AFP.
thanks mate !! We applied before 20 days and its still in process,,,,and AFP helpline shows 25 days at least before any updates....We are still waiting !!

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I’m not sure, did you login and see in veritas ?? You will find when it was forwarded to AFP and when it was approved . I think it takes one day only..

Mine was approved in one day but the Australia post takes 15 business days as per them. I’ll mail them once 15 days are done.

Don’t wait..someone said it took 2 months. Mail them and ask them to send to a local address in Australia and get a scanned copy from that friend..

Keep me posted mate...

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Is it still in process with AFP? or its in the post which is taking time ? which is it ?
  1. Online Application
    Complete
    08 Feb 18
  2. Identification Documents
    Uploaded

3. Consent Form
    Uploaded

4. Payment
    Accepted
    08 Feb 18
  5. Lodgement
    Processed
    08 Feb 18
  6. Results
    Posted on 09 Feb 18

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
  1. Online Application
    Complete
    08 Feb 18
    Uploaded

3. Consent Form
    Uploaded

4. Payment
    Accepted
    08 Feb 18
  5. Lodgement
    Processed
    08 Feb 18
  6. Results
    Posted on 09 Feb 18
Sorry brother,

I missed out track of your replies.

Ya we did that....Veritas shows the status...Processing at AFP..........R u sure you got Standard Disclosure??? Did you select Option 35 for reason for application.....!

We are still waiting..... after 22 days,.....howevee, I called AFP late last week, the machine was popping message that " it takes about 25 days from the date of application"...

HOW DID YOU GET IT IN 1 DAY BROTHER ???????? THATS amzing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE let me know if I did something wrong ???????

Thank you..

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
  1. Online Application
    Complete
    08 Feb 18
    Uploaded

3. Consent Form
    Uploaded

4. Payment
    Accepted
    08 Feb 18
  5. Lodgement
    Processed
    08 Feb 18
  6. Results
    Posted on 09 Feb 18
by the way we applied on 29th JAN.....Still says processing at AFP ??????????? We are very very very worried !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Sorry brother,

I missed out track of your replies.

Ya we did that....Veritas shows the status...Processing at AFP..........R u sure you got Standard Disclosure??? Did you select Option 35 for reason for application.....!

We are still waiting..... after 22 days,.....howevee, I called AFP late last week, the machine was popping message that " it takes about 25 days from the date of application"...

HOW DID YOU GET IT IN 1 DAY BROTHER ???????? THATS amzing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE let me know if I did something wrong ???????

Thank you..
I already received my PCC in post yesterday. I created veritas profile on 8th Feb and 9th feb its approved. I got it on 27th in post to USA address