+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August/September Citizenship ceremony

amazigh-agnostic

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hello guys mine is scheduled for September 13th . I am super worried cause i lost the original of my copr i only found a copy of it .
Also for the documents as requested for interviews i have pr card and health care for ontario however i moved 2 months ago to quebec. Should i show them ontario health card and thats gonna be fine?
Please help me guys . Im concerned about these 2 issues.
Bless you all and congrats for being Canadians in canada the best country in the world

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello guys mine is scheduled for September 13th . I am super worried cause i lost the original of my copr i only found a copy of it .
Also for the documents as requested for interviews i have pr card and health care for ontario however i moved 2 months ago to quebec. Should i show them ontario health card and thats gonna be fine?
Please help me guys . Im concerned about these 2 issues.
Bless you all and congrats for being Canadians in canada the best country in the world
All of the original documents in your possession: your permanent resident card if you have one (even if it’s expired) or your confirmation of permanent residence (IMM5292 or IMM5688), as well as your record of landing (IMM 1000), if you became a permanent resident before June 28, 2002 and have one;
- 2 pieces of personal identification (ID):
- one must have your photograph and signature on it, e.g. driver’s license, health card
- one of them can be your Permanent resident card, if your second piece of identification is Canadian federal, provincial or territorial issued ID
- foreign ID documents must be government-issued, Canadian ones don’t need to be government-issued

- if they’re not in English or French, you must provide a translation with an affidavit from the translator

amazigh-agnostic

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
All of the original documents in your possession: your permanent resident card if you have one (even if it’s expired) or your confirmation of permanent residence (IMM5292 or IMM5688), as well as your record of landing (IMM 1000), if you became a permanent resident before June 28, 2002 and have one;
- 2 pieces of personal identification (ID):
- one must have your photograph and signature on it, e.g. driver’s license, health card
- one of them can be your Permanent resident card, if your second piece of identification is Canadian federal, provincial or territorial issued ID
- foreign ID documents must be government-issued, Canadian ones don’t need to be government-issued

- if they’re not in English or French, you must provide a translation with an affidavit from the translator
I dont have copr. What should i do

astrogal86

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I wanted to check here to see if anyone from the August 30 Montréal oath ceremony receive their citizenship certificate yet? My application was closed on Sept 2 and I haven’t received it yet. Not sure if “closed” means it was mailed or just printed. Thanks! :)

amazigh-agnostic

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
I have my oath ceremony tomorrow. We will have to pledge allegiance to King Charles 111 now. Will find out tomorrow if they will send us new oath forms to replace the current one. Will post after oath. Thanks everyone
Hi wish you good luck please keep us updated

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I have my oath ceremony tomorrow. We will have to pledge allegiance to King Charles 111 now. Will find out tomorrow if they will send us new oath forms to replace the current one. Will post after oath. Thanks everyone
Do share the update when you are through the ceremony. The current form cover the Heirs, so not sure if they will change this immediately
But will find out ;)

I swear (or affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance
to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Queen of
Canada, Her Heirs and Successors,
and that I will faithfully
observe the laws of Canada including the Constitution, which
recognizes and affirms the Aboriginal and treaty rights of First
Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples, and fulfil my duties as a
Canadian citizen.

jumanirohan

Jun 23, 2016
Hi All,

I received an email from IRCC mentioning “You are invited to further the processing of your citizenship application by attending a video session on Microsoft Teams”

not sure if this is genuine? Also the MS teams link in not working in a pdf file. They have asked to submit old and current passport copies of all pages.
Also there is a case officer name and her email with contact number, which usually I have never seen in an IRCC email. Though they have attached my application form with UCI number etc. and the email is from xxx@cic.gc.ca

is this a genuine email or fake?

EM2019

Sep 10, 2021
Completed the oath this morning. Just over a 100 in the group. The process was very smooth. The oath ceremony was scheduled for 8.30am but I logged in at 8 am and was interviewed within a few minutes. We had to affirm allegiance to HRH King Charles III in the oral oath, but no change to oath form. The ceremony concluded around 9.30am. One major change - we were asked to enter the name of the interviewing officer on the subject line when returning the oath form. Just the name of officer and nothing else! Proud and grateful to be Canadian and good luck to all of you who still have to complete the oath ceremony. My journey took over 3 years!

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Hi All,

I received an email from IRCC mentioning “You are invited to further the processing of your citizenship application by attending a video session on Microsoft Teams”

not sure if this is genuine? Also the MS teams link in not working in a pdf file. They have asked to submit old and current passport copies of all pages.
Also there is a case officer name and her email with contact number, which usually I have never seen in an IRCC email. Though they have attached my application form with UCI number etc. and the email is from xxx@cic.gc.ca

This should be genuine , I had same email for MS interview for my test , as there was technical issue for the first one

Arslan-Pervaiz

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
06-06-2015
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
-
Hi All,

I have doubt on that because they do use Zoom for meetings