+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August CEC Applicants

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
That's great new! Congrats!

When did your status changed to IP2?
Since Sept 12 I guess? Cuz never got any update from them on email on any changes on my account (but I never payed attention to all of the details other than, the final decision which is in progress). Since then, I checked my online account last Oct 10 only and my BG was in progress, no change afterwards until Nov20 where doc changed to no need for add documents. So I really don't know.

Reactions: Kishan50

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Is there any updates on your cic account? Anything that got changed after that email?
No. Others who got their PPR, they said that they received their PPR email but online account was updated days after. So I am just really looking at my Inbox every now and then.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. Others who got their PPR, they said that they received their PPR email but online account was updated days after. So I am just really looking at my Inbox every now and then.
Regarding MyCIC account update: you will not get update or status change until couple of days after your visa stamped and CoPR issued. I got my PPR mail but mycic account still in IP2 stage and expected to be change to approved once they issue CoPR.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Anyone has the email address for ATIP? I wanted to email them to ask about GCMS note status.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
You've asked for that email already and I gave it to you few days ago.. it will be on your sent items. :)
I remember you gave it to me, but for some reason I didn't get a reply and can't find the sent one too. Weird :(

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
I remember you gave it to me, but for some reason I didn't get a reply and can't find the sent one too. Weird :(
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Reactions: Mystico_90

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.
Thank you very much :)

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Regarding MyCIC account update: you will not get update or status change until couple of days after your visa stamped and CoPR issued. I got my PPR mail but mycic account still in IP2 stage and expected to be change to approved once they issue CoPR.
Did you ever get a ghost update on your cic account after ip 2 at any time before ppr email? It shows "updated" on cic, but when you clicked in, nothing changed. Did you ever get that?

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Did you ever get a ghost update on your cic account after ip 2 at any time before ppr email?
Hey Hey,
I got one yesterday.. It was showing update on my cic.. no email or no update inside.. what's that?
I'm in IP2 since Sep 5.

Reactions: jman25

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hey Hey,
I got one yesterday.. It was showing update on my cic.. no email or no update inside.. what's that?
That most likely means your application is approved. Someone shared the same experience in a group, she got the same msg and she is on ip 2. She called in, and was told her app got approved.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
That most likely means your application is approved. Someone shared the same experience in a group, she got the same msg and she is on ip 2. She called in, and was told her app got approved.
Just letting you know, I didn't get any email on my email address, it was just showing update (instead of read) on the main page of cic. I thought there's something, but there was nothing inside, and nothing came on my email.

I am kinda excited and worried now, I will call them after work.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Just letting you know, I didn't get any email on my email address, it was just showing update (instead of read) on the main page of cic. I thought there's something, but there was nothing inside, and nothing came on my email.

I am kinda excited and worried now, I will call them after work.
Yup. That's what I meant. No email will be sent when there's an update.