+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August CEC Applicants

Kaue

Jun 15, 2017
Finally received my PPR.

AOR Aug 4th.

For those who got updates in your accounts from November 17th to date, you very likely to have been approved too, it's all about waiting the automated system to send you guys the golden email.

Good luck guys!

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hey,
Whom did you email and what you ask? Can you share? I want to give a try.
the cpc ottawa email address. it's on the cic website. i just asked them about the status of my application, tho they responded to me more than 48hours (which was supposed to receive a reply from them within 48 hours). like what you or others says here, i just provided them the following:

- Name
- App #
- Profile type: CEC
- Status from my online account

Reactions: Mystico_90

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Finally received my PPR.

AOR Aug 4th.

For those who got updates in your accounts from November 17th to date, you very likely to have been approved too, it's all about waiting the automated system to send you guys the golden email.

Good luck guys!
Congrats!!! Am happy for you.. God Bless to all of us waiting still :) We will get it

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
the cpc ottawa email address. it's on the cic website. i just asked them about the status of my application, tho they responded to me more than 48hours (which was supposed to receive a reply from them within 48 hours). like what you or others says here, i just provided them the following:

- Name
- App #
- Profile type: CEC
- Status from my online account

Thanks, I just emailed them. I hope they will reply me with some positive status. Last time when I called, they kept saying BGC in progress. Not sure if I am under SS. I asked the agent, but he said no it's a normal process.

kabir24

Nov 22, 2017
For the Quebec experience i submitted the equired experience certificates, my salary slips CRA NOA and Revenue Quebec NOA.
Along with all this i submitted a letter of intent to show upfront that i am planning to settle outside of the Quebec by providing certain reasons like no french, family ties and son's education in english etc.
Thank you, Kunal. Wishing best for you and your family's life in Canada. I got one more question did you submitted Letter of intent before or after ITA? I mean at what stage did you submit it?

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi Experts,

Just dont want to interfere in this group for this reason but actually need an urgent reply, kindly bear with me.

I have to submit my Schedule A form within 2 days now.
Completed with all the steps. Have queries regarding following question highlighted in bold

d) Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country.

I was rejected Student visa ones before coming to canada for my studies in 2014.
Then later I was rejected USA visitor visa when I was studying in Canada (2015).

Form says: if you answer to any of these questions is YES, provide details below

Now please can anyone guide me how should I provide the details of these refusals to CIC. What should I explain them?? Is there any specific pattern. what all should I mention it to them. Kindly revert experts as I have only two days to respond it to CIC.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Finally received my PPR.

AOR Aug 4th.

Good luck guys!
How do you see the update? Is it under the CIC that shows update instead of read? Was there anything else or you directly got the email?

faisal62

Oct 29, 2017
Hi,
i have a question i was a transfer student, did few semesters back home and completed my degree in Canada.
do i still need to provide credentials from back home or just have to show my Canadian Bachelor Degree?
completed my bachelor in Canada
currently residing in Canada on work permit

thanks

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hi Experts,

Just dont want to interfere in this group for this reason but actually need an urgent reply, kindly bear with me.

I have to submit my Schedule A form within 2 days now.
Completed with all the steps. Have queries regarding following question highlighted in bold

d) Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country.

I was rejected Student visa ones before coming to canada for my studies in 2014.
Then later I was rejected USA visitor visa when I was studying in Canada (2015).

Form says: if you answer to any of these questions is YES, provide details below

Now please can anyone guide me how should I provide the details of these refusals to CIC. What should I explain them?? Is there any specific pattern. what all should I mention it to them. Kindly revert experts as I have only two days to respond it to CIC.
Just tell them why did you get rejected for both cases. The rejection letter should include a reason why did you get reject. We need to know what does the letter say before helping you out.

Kishan50

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Finally received my PPR.

AOR Aug 4th.

Good luck guys!
Hi,

Do you mind telling me around what time you got the email please?

When did you background changed to Ip2?
Are you a CEC inland or outland?

Thanks.

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi,

For study visa, I applied through consultancy and it was not online
Hi,

Do you mind telling me around what time you got the email please?

When did you background changed to Ip2?
Are you a CEC inland or outland?

Thanks.
I am CEC inland, applied visa on 18th november, received Request letter required on 24th November.
Have tp submit before 1st December.

Did you also received the request letter?

shantanu1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Oh ok will do... he enquired from another officer while I was on the phone and he said based on the notes I should get it in a few weeks and that I should get it before Christmas so I should keep checking emails. Although I have noticed on Immi-tracker that No CEC's have been getting any PPRs for a while now. It's strictly been FSWs and PNPs.
hello did you receive any email ?