Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Some June applicant just called CIC and told by the agent that they have decided to add another 4 months to all CEC applicant due to high volume of applications, which is ridiculous that they process Sep and Oct applications so fast and FSW got ppr within a month, where our applications got stuck here.
That make no sense to me. This is so bad for us.

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Any update guys? Someone from us need to call CPC Ottawa and ask why Aug AORs are still in progress and NOT being granted with PPR. Why? Why? Why? :( It's so frustrating when Sept/Oct already received PPR while nothing is progressing for us - August peeps. If I hear someone from Nov AOR got their PPR and we're still stuck, I'm gonna cry so hard.. why did they forgot about us? this is so UNFAIR. ;(

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Any update guys? Someone from us need to call CPC Ottawa and ask why Aug AORs are still in progress and NOT being granted with PPR. Why? Why? Why? :( It's so frustrating when Sept/Oct already received PPR while nothing is progressing for us - August peeps. If I hear someone from Nov AOR got their PPR and we're still stuck, I'm gonna cry so hard.. why did they forgot about us? this is so UNFAIR. ;(
I notice a post, where it says the person called CIC, and they advise there might be additional 4 months for processing due to high amount of applicants. I called yesterday, they said it's not official, however he said they have huge amount of applicants. :(

Check this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cic-adding-additional-4-months-to-processing-times.529700/

So frustrating that we are sitting, and people from later months are getting PPR.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
I notice a post, where it says the person called CIC, and they advise there might be additional 4 months for processing due to high amount of applicants. I called yesterday, they said it's not official, however he said they have huge amount of applicants. :(

So frustrating that we are sitting, and people from later months are getting PPR.
urh.... I hope it's not gonna happen!!!!!

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
urh.... I hope it's not gonna happen!!!!!
Either official or unofficial, we still have to wait. All we can do is wait, or maybe call so that they can let their officers know that they are receiving more calls from Aug AOR. That might get their attention.

bambii__

Nov 15, 2017

Check this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cic-adding-additional-4-months-to-processing-times.529700/

Having large amount of applicants still can't explain nor justify why people submitted AFTER us got ppr BEFORE us. If volume is high, then everyone should be waiting, and people should receive ppr in order.

I think more people should call and bring this to the officer's attention. I called yesterday and the officer said he can not explain why Aug are being slow, but at least us calling them will make them pay more attention to Aug applicants! Let's do this tgt!!

Reactions: tushya

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Having large amount of applicants still can't explain nor justify why people submitted AFTER us got ppr BEFORE us. If volume is high, then everyone should be waiting, and people should receive ppr in order.

I think more people should call and bring this to the officer's attention. I called yesterday and the officer said he can not explain why Aug are being slow, but at least us calling them will make them pay more attention to Aug applicants! Let's do this tgt!!
I guess they're doing it on a batch.. just assuming. I already called them last night, and they said it's not official, but they are receiving huge amount of applications. I hope if AUG aor call them, it may grab their attention. That's why I called them last night.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi, here's my timeline
CEC Outland
AOR August 8
Medicals passed: September 8
Bg changed to processing on Sept 8
PPR request 28th Sept
Visa Stamed 5th Oct
yahoo! congrats! just two months - its sooo quick!

do you have some advise about documents (for making background check easier) please please - I am in process of applying to EE CEC

thank you!

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
I am doing the same. Actually, I have my pnp pr (paper based) going on too, since August 2016 no update on that one as well
Hi save_me_plz,

can you please help me?
I also wanna start process of EE CEC having already at the same time paper based BC PNP going from August 2017...
how can I do it? as my current CIC account do not have anymore the button to start EE profile..
Did you open another account with another email?
was it going smoothly?

thank you very much!

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Hi save_me_plz,

can you please help me?
I also wanna start process of EE CEC having already at the same time paper based BC PNP going from August 2017...
how can I do it? as my current CIC account do not have anymore the button to start EE profile..
Did you open another account with another email?
was it going smoothly?

thank you very much!
yes I created another account with same mail so mail id does not need to change just the login id
I went on come to cananda tool and kept on entering my details and then i got a refernce number. then I createed a new GC account for EE. I have medical passed already on that.

Reactions: AlexandraO

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
yes I created another account with same mail so mail id does not need to change just the login id
I went on come to cananda tool and kept on entering my details and then i got a refernce number. then I createed a new GC account for EE. I have medical passed already on that.
awesome! thank you very much

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi All,

I received a request letter from CIC after one week of my AORon 24th November(Under Canadian Experience Class).
Following is the letter by CIC. Just want to know what all i have to upload.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 9XXXXXX1 - givenname familyname:
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

what is the first point?? For UCI number what they want???
Schedule A form I have and i can upload that. But cannot understand what should I submit about the UCI number.
Kindly revert experts I have only 3 more days to submit these documents.