+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Slm1003

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
For those that had ADR (especially for FBI PCC) and got PPR, was your application reviewed while waiting for the PCC? Did PPR come soon after uploading the PCC? Or does the six month wait start from upload of ADR? Thanks!

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
For those that had ADR (especially for FBI PCC) and got PPR, was your application reviewed while waiting for the PCC? Did PPR come soon after uploading the PCC? Or does the six month wait start from upload of ADR? Thanks!
My fbi pcc was uploaded upfront...so not sure if the application will be on hold untill the pcc is uploaded..many folks are requested to upload PCC or other docs at later stage of the application....so I think it depends....however 6 months starts from your AOR...not after you upload ADR..

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hello AUG AOR.

If you're in IP2 and noticed some sort of ghost update on your CIC (it will just show update on CIC application row, but no email and no change). Then most probably your application is approved. Some of us from AUG AOR (CEC) had this. Please keep monitoring.

Hi,
What do you mean by CIC application row?

happymamma2

Mar 21, 2015
Finally in IP2.Have been in NA2 since 22nd of September.FSWO
I was so excited to be in IP2 that did not check the rest of the wording.
“Additional documents you provided are being reviewed “-it changed the same day along with “we are processing your bckg check”
Should I expect a longer wait to PPR?

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi
My AOR 23rd August. Medical done upfront. On 5th Sept they asked for RCMP which I submitted on 27th sept. Then on Oct 18th BG changed to NA n no additional documents required. Since then nothing happened. In the forum some said it is NA 3 n can expect PPR. But no news till now

Abuzii

Jun 22, 2017
Bremen
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
If you ever refused PR application, you should be really careful when apply the tourist visa. You need to have strong evidence to show that you have a solid tie with your home country, and you will not stay in Canada after your visa expired. And you will only go to Canada for tourist purpose. That might be a bit tough for you to prove since you've exposed that you are interested in living in Canada.
Please do I have to inform CIC about a U.S tourist visa refusal which was just 3months after AOR. Please kindly assist on this situation.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi,
What do you mean by CIC application row?
This is when you log in to cic. For pr application you’ve one row. That’s where you click to see the application message.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hi,
They asked for parent authorization to travel and divorce certificate..
Hi Marika,

I received a similar letter indicating that some documents were needed to make a decision on PR. This means your security check is done and your eligibility based on experience is completed. Only thing they need are the documents requested for them to make a decision as they are unclear. Make sure to send them what has been asked and you will get the golden email shortly.

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Hi Marika,

I received a similar letter indicating that some documents were needed to make a decision on PR. This means your security check is done and your eligibility based on experience is completed. Only thing they need are the documents requested for them to make a decision as they are unclear. Make sure to send them what has been asked and you will get the golden email shortly.
Hi
I hope you are right, its been 2 weeks since I uploaded those documents to my myCIC account..

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
This is when you log in to cic. For pr application you’ve one row. That’s where you click to see the application message.
Hi,

Did u mean after we keyin the security answer, application page opens where we would have provided our email address . Below that there is a blue line with update on it. Did u mean this? Below on the same page we can check our submitted application status.Except this i could not find anything.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi,

Did u mean after we keyin the security answer, application page opens where we would have provided our email address . Below that there is a blue line with update on it. Did u mean this? Below on the same page we can check our submitted application status.Except this i could not find anything.
That's the one I'm talking about. Where you see the details of your application. When you see "Update" instead of "Read" and you see no changes, then it's a ghost update.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
November round-up report!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

**Current Processing**:
*It seems like with the number of ITAs going down the processing time tends to go down quite substantially, therefore, more than 30% of October 2017 applicants got their passport requests within 60 days time frame. However, the number of applicants who are still waiting from the preceding 9 months remain quite high.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

PPR Trend (average mean)

**PPRs this year so far:**
As you can see, the trend is going down, again this is due to number of applicants decreasing as a consequence of declining number of ITAs.

PPRs in November 2017

PPR by Visa Office

**current average wait from IP2 to PPR by stream:**

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**[/URL]

**Applicants by Stream:**
[url=http://ibb.co/hzp8Xw]

**Average wait for PNP by province:**

**Overall Average to PPR:**

**Average wait based on VO:**
*London being probably the longest, especially for combination of Pakistan and PNP.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average based on family size :**

**Number of ADRs by stream:**

Have a great weekend!!![/URL]

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
does anyone has information why there was great slow down in file processing from January to May applicants?

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
does anyone has information why there was great slow down in file processing from January to May applicants?
Hi
V r also asking the God, why this is happening when Sept n October AORs r gtng PPRs. Let us hope that something happens this week. Having faith in God.

Reactions: Carly44