+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

marika

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Today I received request for additional documents:"we have begun processing your application to permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents "
They asked for parent authorization and divorce certificate..
I am just wondering where my application stands for...in my Cic there is No additional documents required since Sunday...before it was additional documents being reviewed...

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Today I received request for additional documents:"we have begun processing your application to permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents "
They asked for parent authorization and divorce certificate..
I am just wondering where my application stands for...in my Cic there is No additional documents required since Sunday...before it was additional documents being reviewed...
If you receive a message requesting for additional docs, you shouldn't pay much attention to what it says in mycic. just get the docs ready, your application is moving. that's good!!!

ivincew

Aug 6, 2014
Good day everyone, just want to update my timeline. Aor Aug 29, Med/IP1 Sep 18th. And today it changed to We do not need any additional documents. Still at IP1. Thanks.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Good day everyone, just want to update my timeline. Aor Aug 29, Med/IP1 Sep 18th. And today it changed to We do not need any additional documents. Still at IP1. Thanks.
Your file has moved to a Local visa office. You can know your visa office by emailing them. The first post of this thread states the format.

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi Ravleen

As suggested by u I wrote a mail on last Thursday requesting which is my LVO.
Just got a reply stating my Visa is being processed at New Delhi. Thanks for your advice. Any news from your side.

Reactions: ravleen

ivincew

Aug 6, 2014
Your file has moved to a Local visa office. You can know your visa office by emailing them. The first post of this thread states the format.
Thank you! My file has been in Ottawa since October. LVO meaning an office in Toronto? Or it’s for Outland applicants?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi Ravleen

As suggested by u I wrote a mail on last Thursday requesting which is my LVO.
Just got a reply stating my Visa is being processed at New Delhi. Thanks for your advice. Any news from your side.
Great....you should relax now :)
No update at all....everything still the same.
My file is in ottawa
What does your bg and add doc status say?

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Great....you should relax now :)
No update at all....everything still the same.
My file is in ottawa
What does your bg and add doc status say?
Ravleen.

My RCMP was submitted last week of September. At that time my BG was we are processing your background check and will let you know if we need more information. on Oct 18th BG changed to NA n we don't need any more documents. Since then no change .

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hey, I'm Aug 31 AOR, and I'm still at ip 1 as well! Let's connect!

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hi. Monday also gone without information. Any one in August received the PPR mail. Why v r stuck in one point months together I wonder.
At the same time I noticed quickest PPR FOR OCTOBER. AOR.
I have noticed that too. Sep and Oct are moving really fast. Some Oct applicant is already ahead of me.