Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Stream FSWO with 1 dependent
Hopefully you should get your PPR email withing 2-3 wks. Ik some FSW get their PPR within a month. Wishing you all the best.

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
I finally got a reply from CIC about my application status and this is what the email says -

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times."

Does it mean I am on may way to get PPR soon? Or its just a generic message from CIC that comes to everyone who inquire about their application status.

My AOR is 8th August and in NA2 from last one month.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I finally got a reply from CIC about my application status and this is what the email says -

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times."

Does it mean I am on may way to get PPR soon? Or its just a generic message from CIC that comes to everyone who inquire about their application status.

My AOR is 8th August and in NA2 from last one month.
Hey,
What's your stream? Where did you sent that email? This seems like a generic message, but good that your documents are good.

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hey,
What's your stream? Where did you sent that email? This seems like a generic message, but good that your documents are good.
I am FSW (from US - not sure US is inland or out land)
AOR - August 8th
MEP - 17th August
IP1 - for one week after MEP
NA2 - from last one month.

Sent the email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on 10/04. They also told me that my application is in CPC Ottawa.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I am FSW (from US - not sure US is inland or out land)
AOR - August 8th
MEP - 17th August
IP1 - for one week after MEP
NA2 - from last one month.

Sent the email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on 10/04. They also told me that my application is in CPC Ottawa.
I saw, FSW applicants are getting PPR email within a month or two. If they mentioned that your application appears to be in order meaning that your documents are good. I think, you will get the PPR email soon. When I sent them email, they said it's in progress, didn't mention anything about "in order". So, I am guessing they are almost done with your file.

Reactions: canada@2018

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
I saw, FSW applicants are getting PPR email within a month or two. If they mentioned that your application appears to be in order meaning that your documents are good. I think, you will get the PPR email soon. When I sent them email, they said it's in progress, didn't mention anything about "in order". So, I am guessing they are almost done with your file.
That's encouraging, thanks :).

Reactions: Mystico_90

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Emailed CPC Ottawa and they replied "we verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times"

I am cec inland, AOR Aug 20th. @canada@2018 same as yours.

Any comments on that? @legalfalcon if you can help with this email reply?

Timeline below:
CEC Inland
Score: 467
AOR: August 20th
MEP: September 5th
Add doc not required: September 26th
File in Ottawa (Confirmed on 22nd)
Current BCG: We are processing your... bcg... since Sep 5th

Last edited:

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Emailed CPC Ottawa and they replied "we verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times"

Any comments on that?

Is this the 2nd reply you got from CIC? First reply was "in progress" right?

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Is this the 2nd reply you got from CIC? First reply was "in progress" right?
Yes, first time was around Sep 22. This is the second one, I emailed them to ask for the updates. They sent me this. Seems generic, but I am CEC so mine might have a different meaning. Waiting to see if any other CEC got this email.

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Yes, first time was around Sep 22. This is the second one, I emailed them to ask for the updates. They sent me this. Seems generic, but I am CEC so mine might have a different meaning. Waiting to see if any other CEC got this email.
Ok, makes sense. Lets see if anyone has similar experience and shed some light...

Reactions: Mystico_90

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Any comments on that? @legalfalcon if you can help with this email reply?

Timeline below:
CEC Inland
Score: 467
AOR: August 20th
MEP: September 5th
Add doc not required: September 26th
File in Ottawa (Confirmed on 22nd)
Current BCG: We are processing your... bcg... since Sep 5th
When you see the status go to first BGC, it usually is for criminality and not security. To be sure, and to know what exactly is happening and which stage your application is at, you should consider ordering GCMS notes. You can read more on the stages here - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

A
lso the 6 months processing time starts when the R10 (completeness check is passed). If you are inland, has IRCC requested you for the RCMP PCC?

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017

Any comments on that? @legalfalcon
When you see the status go to first BGC, it usually is for criminality and not security. To be sure, and to know what exactly is happening and which stage your application is at, you should consider ordering GCMS notes. You can read more on the stages here - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

A
lso the 6 months processing time starts when the R10 (completeness check is passed). If you are inland, has IRCC requested you for the RCMP PCC?
Thank you for your response. My BCG (Either IP1/IP2) shows "we are processing your background check" since September 5th. It never got changed till now. When I called CIC, they mentioned they're doing background check. For me it's really hard to define if I am in IP1 or 2, but most people from this forum said, I am in IP2. Based on the document, I also assumed I am in IP2.

I am inland, IRCC never requested any documents (e.g., PCC) from me. However, my additional document section got changed to "No additional document required" on Sep 26th. Previously it was "documents are being reviewed.."

What you think?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your response. My BCG (Either IP1/IP2) shows "we are processing your background check" since September 5th. It never got changed till now. When I called CIC, they mentioned they're doing background check. For me it's really hard to define if I am in IP1 or 2, but most people from this forum said, I am in IP2. Based on the document, I also assumed I am in IP2.

I am inland, IRCC never requested any documents (e.g., PCC) from me. However, my additional document section got changed to "No additional document required" on Sep 26th. Previously it was "documents are being reviewed.."

What you think?

If you are inland, they will most likely ask for RCMP PCC. And as i said before, NA, IP is mere speculation.