AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Guys Please provide your insights.

AOR 31st August
IP1 & MEP -14th Sep

till today there is no update in my profile except below,
" Additional documents which you have provided are uploaded.".
I am not sure what is going on but getting worried now...... please help.
You are worried being AOR of August 31st, just imagine what would be my situation, have on AOR of 20th August, medical passed on 5th September and RPRf paid on 14th September and no update after that :(

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
You are worried being AOR of August 31st, just imagine what would be my situation, have on AOR of 20th August, medical passed on 5th September and RPRf paid on 14th September and no update after that :(
@ravleen i can understand but at least you know that you got RPRF request however in my case i am upfront payer so i will not get that request.
Additionally , there is no update since 15 days in my profile and just showing that " your file is in progress......".
So getting worried.
i called them on 23rd August and they told me that my file is at CPC Ottawa and all docs are fine and we are good to go..,.. i am not sure what is the meaning of " good to go "in this case.....

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
@ravleen i can understand but at least you know that you got RPRF request however in my case i am upfront payer so i will not get that request.
Additionally , there is no update since 15 days in my profile and just showing that " your file is in progress......".
So getting worried.
i called them on 23rd August and they told me that my file is at CPC Ottawa and all docs are fine and we are good to go..,.. i am not sure what is the meaning of " good to go "in this case.....
Which number did you call at?

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am sorry if I am bothering you much.
Its ok no problem .... are you male or female ? because i can use word like "Buddy " i hope it would be fine....

i am staying in Japan , but i am an indian .... this number will surely work from india however it will be minimum 20 mins to 22 mins waiting.... you can call on this number 8AM to 4PM Indian local time ( please convert in to Canadian time)....
I talked to Agent...

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Its ok no problem .... are you male or female ? because i can use word like "Buddy " i hope it would be fine....

i am staying in Japan , but i am an indian .... this number will surely work from india however it will be minimum 20 mins to 22 mins waiting.... you can call on this number 8AM to 4PM Indian local time ( please convert in to Canadian time)....
I talked to Agent...
I am a girl but you can call me Buddy, it's okay, i don't mind.
I actually called them on the no. +16139444000 on 22nd September, they told me that my medicals and criminality check has been cleared but security check is still pending. I spoke to an agent and they say that they make a note of the calls, if I will call them again would it be a bad impact on my file?

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
I actually called them on the no. +16139444000 on 22nd September, they told me that my medicals and criminality check has been cleared but security check is still pending. I spoke to an agent and they say that they make a note of the calls, if I will call them again would it be a bad impact on my file?
Ok thanks ravleen
i recommend you should not call much because you through agent so logically your agent should call them not directly from you.
if they told you that your criminality check is done means you are quite close to PPR .... just hang it there you will soon receive a news from them.... normally they issue PPR batch wise ..... so even though your case if approved in system but they will HOLD your PPR until you fall under batch in which they have assigned your profile for PPR issue....

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
It looks like you called at CIO not at CPC.... this number is for CIO.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Ok thanks ravleen
i recommend you should not call much because you through agent so logically your agent should call them not directly from you.
if they told you that your criminality check is done means you are quite close to PPR .... just hang it there you will soon receive a news from them.... normally they issue PPR batch wise ..... so even though your case if approved in system but they will HOLD your PPR until you fall under batch in which they have assigned your profile for PPR issue....
I wish it comes soon because I can't focus on anything except this...actually I am scared now.
I will not call them for now.
How do they assign the batches?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Ok thanks ravleen
When that lady asked me have you logged in to your account to check the status, I told her that I have applied through a consultant and that company cannot share their lawyer's details with me, so I cannot login and check my application.
She already knew this and was very kind in telling me the status of my application.

Reactions: Yash17

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
I wish it comes soon because I can't focus on anything except this...actually I am scared now.
I will not call them for now.
How do they assign the batches?
Dont get so scared ....to pay RPRF is one of the evident and positive sign.....
do you use Facebook .... if yes then its better to talk on Facebook for detailed matter....
If you do not mind then could you please send me message on "Yash Vashi" on FB..... you can try to search.... i would not ask your FB account detail on this forum you being a girl.....

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Dont get so scared ....to pay RPRF is one of the evident and positive sign.....
do you use Facebook .... if yes then its better to talk on Facebook for detailed matter....
If you do not mind then could you please send me message on "Yash Vashi" on FB..... you can try to search.... i would not ask your FB account detail on this forum you being a girl.....
I have started a conversation here, can we talk there?