+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER 2012 VISA APPLICATION IN ABU DHABI.. PLEASE JOIN THIS TOPIC

jelay_paredes

Aug 20, 2012
out said:
i think this is one of the pattern or standard of vo qualifying the applicant according to what is advertised must also be met by the prospective applicant. maybe if did not match is their ground to refuse or not consider.

I agree with out, i think in the job advertisement/description, education is specifically required. But what bothers me is the 1st reason, he is been working as a cook for 5 years. Why is it still a reason for refusal?

out

Jun 23, 2012
jelay_paredes said:

I agree with out, i think in the job advertisement/description, education is specifically required. But what bothers me is the 1st reason, he is been working as a cook for 5 years. Why is it still a reason for refusal?
I agree with out, i think in the job advertisement/description, education is specifically required. But what bothers me is the 1st reason, he is been working as a cook for 5 years. Why is it still a reason for refusal?[/color][/b][/quote]
to anyone who are visa declined and one thinks that the ground specified does not justify the qualification presented; i may suggest that for the sake of clarification of how does it justify the ground of refusal when it is crystal clear qualified....does anyone have a guts to write a consul?

i happened to come across a participant in this blog/forum that the ground of refusal he believes does not justify at all made an inquiry and suggestive re - review of the case presented. I'ts just that I never find again the one who posted that blog. Thus, i missed the result of the appeal if he ever post it.

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
Its been 2mos now.. getting more tense whew! any update guys?

ARABKURLI

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Actually im so tense right now,
as i dont know what to do, can any body help for information about background check?

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
ARABKURLI said:
Well,
Just wait one or two days max. then you will get passport request, im sure.
hi arabkurli.. before me its you first :) we both getting the same tension every day, my passport was submitted to embassy together with my application thats why i dont have an idea when i will get it back (hopefully with visa)

Micio

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2012
Doc's Request.
No Requests
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
Not requested
File Transfer...
/
Med's Request
Not requested
Med's Done....
Not requested
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
Hi everyone,

Having the same tension, would ask the same as ARABKURLI; any feedback or info regarding time taken or procedures of "Background check"?

ARABKURLI

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Micio said:
Hi everyone,

Having the same tension, would ask the same as ARABKURLI; any feedback or info regarding time taken or procedures of "Background check"?
Hi Micio,
Can i know why ur asking about background checks? do you have the same case as me?
Please answer. :'(

Micio

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2012
Doc's Request.
No Requests
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
Not requested
File Transfer...
/
Med's Request
Not requested
Med's Done....
Not requested
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
ARABKURLI said:
Hi Micio,
Can i know why ur asking about background checks? do you have the same case as me?
Please answer. :'(
Well, once I sent an inquiry. time frame as follows:

03.09.2012: Application received by Embassy.
21.10.2012: Reply from embassy "application at background Check"
30.10.2012: Reply from embassy "application under process, we will contact you shortly"

Nothing since . . .

ARABKURLI

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Micio said:
Well, once I sent an inquiry. time frame as follows:

03.09.2012: Application received by Embassy.
21.10.2012: Reply from embassy "application at background Check"
30.10.2012: Reply from embassy "application under process, we will contact you shortly"

Nothing since . . .
Thanks dear for reply
At least we can share our the progress of our applications

Micio

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2012
Doc's Request.
No Requests
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
Not requested
File Transfer...
/
Med's Request
Not requested
Med's Done....
Not requested
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
ARABKURLI said:
Thanks dear for reply
At least we can share our the progress of our applications
Sure, anytime.

yet, anyone has some information regarding anything related to this background check in terms of time of if someone received the visa after this was communicated to him or her?

ARABKURLI

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Micio said:
Sure, anytime.

yet, anyone has some information regarding anything related to this background check in terms of time of if someone received the visa after this was communicated to him or her?
No, but I panicked when i saw that the background check may takes several months for the immigration purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope for temporary work permit the process will move fast.
I read in the Website of Canadian embassy in Jordan that the background checks normally takes min.2 weeks.
In UAE website mention that additional min. 10 to 20 working days will add (not mention for what purpose).

ARABKURLI

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
ARABKURLI said:
No, but I panicked when i saw that the background check may takes several months for the immigration purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope for temporary work permit the process will move fast.
I read in the Website of Canadian embassy in Jordan that the background checks normally takes min.2 weeks.
In UAE website mention that additional min. 10 to 20 working days will add (not mention for what purpose).
Please Micio keep on updating. :(
Today really you gave me little hope, especially when they reply to you that they will contact shortly
That is mean the background check will not cause the application stuck in the middle of the tunnel.

Micio

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2012
Doc's Request.
No Requests
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
Not requested
File Transfer...
/
Med's Request
Not requested
Med's Done....
Not requested
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
Well, I will keep updating and posting, even after I hopefully receive it, i think all should do that; not to leave this forum once they get the visa!

No need to panic, and for sure not to mix the immigration with worp permits, they are different and for sure is longer :)

Now I hope I get feedback from anyone who had the "background chek" or "will contact you shortly" replies, maybe will make us feel a bit better.

All the best . . .

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
Micio said:
Well, I will keep updating and posting, even after I hopefully receive it, i think all should do that; not to leave this forum once they get the visa!

No need to panic, and for sure not to mix the immigration with worp permits, they are different and for sure is longer :)

Now I hope I get feedback from anyone who had the "background chek" or "will contact you shortly" replies, maybe will make us feel a bit better.

All the best . . .
I AGREE with you, i admire those people/applicants that even they flew and landed in canada are still keep on updating and sharing info/tips and experience in this forum.. sadkly, some joined here never got back after their visa and just disappeared.. sharing thoughts and opinions are free for all and will not take anything from us as a person, nothing to lose, instead, helping and empowering.