+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER 2012 VISA APPLICATION IN ABU DHABI.. PLEASE JOIN THIS TOPIC

hiten3112

Aug 11, 2012
Jovie said:
that thought keeps on hunting me hahaha its hard to prove VO that we will gonna go back to our home country after our contract because being single has a lot of options.. esp on my situation that my mom and dad were both deceased :(
Ohh thats sad Jovie,

Actually, My fiance is in India and i am thinking to marry her after I get my visa of Work permit to canada ..

So I was thinking the same that if I will apply as single right now it will be more benefited to us.

Hey how can I call her Canada then after ??

Really its a big deal to apply to Canada lol

Hiten

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
hiten3112 said:
Ohh thats sad Jovie,

Actually, My fiance is in India and i am thinking to marry her after I get my visa of Work permit to canada ..

So I was thinking the same that if I will apply as single right now it will be more benefited to us.

Hey how can I call her Canada then after ??

Really its a big deal to apply to Canada lol

Hiten

you are right, applying for canada (whether immigrant or working) is really terrible, its like a golden country for eveyone and i dont know why.. its really hard and mind blowing issue.

anyways, After 2 years you can apply inside canada of Permanent Residency and you can easily sponsor your fiance to come with you in canada either or after marrying... I am single and not in any relationship thats why i have no further idea about the processing of that case.

As of now lets just think about our applications and pray to be approved because afterwards its easy to take another step for our loveones

hiten3112

Aug 11, 2012
Jovie said:
you are right, applying for canada (whether immigrant or working) is really terrible, its like a golden country for eveyone and i dont know why.. its really hard and mind blowing issue.

anyways, After 2 years you can apply inside canada of Permanent Residency and you can easily sponsor your fiance to come with you in canada either or after marrying... I am single and not in any relationship thats why i have no further idea about the processing of that case.

As of now lets just think about our applications and pray to be approved because afterwards its easy to take another step for our loveones
hhaha Jovie,

Thats right but the thing is i am here in Australia since last 4 years and she is waiting for me since a long and if still i will tell her to wait for more 2 year she will kill me lol

Also i have heard about applying for open workpermit for spouse so i am thinking once i get marry after my visa i will apply her open work permit :) so she can stay with me uptill my work permit in Canada

And yes of course pray for our best results and hope we some day meet in Canada :)

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
hello enriquezkaty yeah its possible that you can send only passport copy because once your visa is approved they will send you an email to send you passport for visa stamp, to your second question ithink the starting date is not important but you should have offer letter from your employer. for your application form just validate it once its validated it means all is correct. hope it can help

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
hiten3112 said:
hhaha Jovie,

Thats right but the thing is i am here in Australia since last 4 years and she is waiting for me since a long and if still i will tell her to wait for more 2 year she will kill me lol

Also i have heard about applying for open workpermit for spouse so i am thinking once i get marry after my visa i will apply her open work permit :) so she can stay with me uptill my work permit in Canada

And yes of course pray for our best results and hope we some day meet in Canada :)

hi henz can you please explain to me the open work permit because if its the best thing that i can do so i will tag along my bf with me.

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
hiten3112 said:
hhaha Jovie,

aw! so you are from india? definitely she will kill you hahaha.. I am in AUE so am very much familiar with indian culture hehehe

anyways.. keep on updating and in Gods time everyone will end up smiling!!!

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
anne1024 said:
hi henz can you please explain to me the open work permit because if its the best thing that i can do so i will tag along my bf with me.
great Idea anne :)

hiten3112

Aug 11, 2012
anne1024 said:
Anne,

you have to marry your bf and then you can apply for open work permit for your spouse..

its dosnt require any offer letter from employer you just have to keep ur visa and LMO copy.

I have read it in this blog many have posted on this please read their post .

As i have not applied yet practically

Hope it helps

thanks
Hiten

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
hiten3112 said:
Anne,

you have to marry your bf and then you can apply for open work permit for your spouse..

its dosnt require any offer letter from employer you just have to keep ur visa and LMO copy.

I have read it in this blog many have posted on this please read their post .

As i have not applied yet practically

Hope it helps

thanks
Hiten

if i will get married, do ween some bank statements to support his application for open work permit?

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
ARABKURLI said:
Hello every body,
I submit my application on 28/8/2012
Till now, no response at all.
Feel nervosa

am also hoping that in the next 2weeks we will gonna hear some good news for Aug-Sept applicants

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
cross finger!!! im also waiting.... goodluck to us

Aneub

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
It's now October, we keep believing that we now receive the quick and positive results. Ask, believe and receive! it is a law of attraction, so why not believe the positive results. CHEERS! :)