AOR Received.
28-11-27
File Transfer...
LONDON UK 15-01-2024
Med's Request
Med Request 13-03-2024
Med's Done....
Med Passed 20-03-2024
London UK visa office: does anyone have an update?

Jan 22, 2024
Received our PPR letter today. The address printed at the top is incorrect. We did contact IRCC via phone on 5 March and provided the correct address.

Will contact them again either today or tomorrow and check if this is a cause for any concern.

Any one know anything about this?

Thank you!

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
Received our PPR letter today. The address printed at the top is incorrect. We did contact IRCC via phone on 5 March and provided the correct address.

Will contact them again either today or tomorrow and check if this is a cause for any concern.

Any one know anything about this?

Thank you!
I think you might need to correct this through the webform

Jan 22, 2024
I think you might need to correct this through the webform
Yeah, when we were going through the address listed on the portal a while ago, we saw that they had the incorrect address there.

The address they had on file was a consultant's address that we had used on a refused visa application from last year.

We didn't use a consultant this time around for the sponsorship application. We filed it ourselves.

So when we saw last month that they had the wrong address, we called IRCC and the person on the call updated the address on file.

We could see on the portal the next day that they updated the address as well.

But for some reason, our PPR letter that we got today has the old consultant's address.

The PPR letter does ask for our "current address for correspondence", including the phone number and email address.

I believe this is where they will be sending the COPR information and our passport, once the visa is stamped on it.

But just to be sure, I will call IRCC tomorrow and see what they say.

Paddyj66

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Can my girlfriend come to Canada after biometrics and claim the visa in Canada? Or does she need to be in the UK where it's processing to claim the copr?
Can I change the application from outland to inland?

Sponsor approved
Biometrics booked for next week

Nov 15, 2023
Can my girlfriend come to Canada after biometrics and claim the visa in Canada? Or does she need to be in the UK where it's processing to claim the copr?
Can I change the application from outland to inland?

Sponsor approved
Biometrics booked for next week
If she’s a visitor visa. She can move to Canada and then can go from outland to inland

Paddyj66

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
If she’s a visitor visa. She can move to Canada and then can go from outland to inland
Thanks for the reply.

So it automatically switches because of the visitor visa? The whole process then switches to an inland application? Or will we have to change address using Web form and Alert IRCC of her presence in Canada?

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
Thanks for the reply.

So it automatically switches because of the visitor visa? The whole process then switches to an inland application? Or will we have to change address using Web form and Alert IRCC of her presence in Canada?
No, you need to apply for a visitor visa (TRV) while your spousal sponsorship application is in progress