+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2023 - Citizenship Applications

arkhann123

Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. Did you apply using online "as family or group" ?
Are there multiple online applications for different type of applications. I am confused between this and under minor 5(2)
Did you fill minor 5(1) application or minor 5(2) application online. Kindly confirm?

arkhann123

Oct 2, 2017
You can do online application.

You can only apply online if

Thanks for the feedback. Iam using this link to create account Canada Citizenship
My only question is do i use 5(1) or 5(2) for minor child application online? since i am apply together with them

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
weird, I leave in GTA as well (Oakville), and I haven't received the test invitation yet
I have almost the same timeline as yours and I live in Burlington. I am also waiting for my first update post AOR.
From which office you received the fingerprint request?

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Update:
Type: Online application
Processing Centre: Sydney
Application: Family (No Kids)
Application sent: August 15, 2023
AOR: September 20th
Background completed: Oct 3rd
Test Invite: Oct 4th Window (Oct 13- Nov 3)
Test taken: Oct 18th
Test Completed: Oct 19th / Update: Oct 21st

My husband's background still says 'In Progress' while mine was completed like two weeks ago, anyone on a similar situation?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I have almost the same timeline as yours and I live in Burlington. I am also waiting for my first update post AOR.
From which office you received the fingerprint request?
Fron Vancouver :oops:o_O

• Wow
Reactions: sidroy09

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I have received letter for finger prints on 6th oct, and I have submitted my finger prints on 10th but I was checking the tracker today and it still says Submit your fingerprints. Can someone let know how long does it take and is there any way to track that RCMP has already submitted/sent the report. As i did it through the third party (Canadian Fingerprinting Services Inc. ), not sure how can I follow up with the RCMP or anyone who can provide me the status.

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
I have received letter for finger prints on 6th oct, and I have submitted my finger prints on 10th but I was checking the tracker today and it still says Submit your fingerprints. Can someone let know how long does it take and is there any way to track that RCMP has already submitted/sent the report. As i did it through the third party (Canadian Fingerprinting Services Inc. ), not sure how can I follow up with the RCMP or anyone who can provide me the status.
From the tracking sheet, seems like most people report 2-3 weeks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GZjxBlTxM-FC5b0riTWQetmW0DsPX7Bgt5QQ9HTbP7I/edit?pli=1#gid=1128992897

Reactions: Zay11